Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Life Inside Inmessage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Inside Inmessage (12850 Views)

Inmessage Dating App / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Is that so ?
I need proof..

Loool
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Must we hide the truth because the world is watching .Enter insta messenger to confirm his claim . It's the obvious truth.
But Inmessenger isn't even 20% of Nigerian women? So how can someone get 95% from the stats.. It's wrong and Guest007 has a point.

A lot of ladies don't even know the site yet so it shouldn't even be used singularly as a means for collecting such data

5 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Loool
I'm serious na quit playing

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

But Inmessenger isn't even 20% of Nigerian women? So how can someone get 95% from the stats.. It's wrong and Guest007 has a point.

A lot of ladies don't even know the site yet so it shouldn't even be used singularly as a means for collecting such data

Educated illiterates, babe embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by ceciliab(f): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
decent girls ran away from inmessage because its degrading

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Your looks speaks otherwise.

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover...
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

I'm serious na quit playing

First of I'm independent.. My mom raised me that way... I'm disciplined in every way... Not loosed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

Educated illiterates, babe embarassed
lol

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

First of I'm independent.. My mom raised me that way... I'm disciplined in every way... Not loosed...

when I made this post, I didn't generalize it, I said the rate our ladies are trooping in on inmessage to collect dck is alarming, Even coppers lol

5 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

I see you’re conflicted.

According to you, many guys on nairaland endorse patronizing prostitutes. You should know that one of the features of prositutes is that they practice their trade openly and unabashedly.

Conflict arises when a woman pretends to be a non-prostitute but is a prostitute for all intents and purposes.

If you are a prostitute don’t be ashamed, present yourself as one. Don’t be forming decent girl on the street and then be on InMessage with a profile that says “hookup only”, “no stupid questions” while the only part of your anatomy that is unseen are nipplès and clitôris. Let us know who and what we are dealing with from the door.

And yes, guys justify sleeping around because there are more hoes in Nigeria than sand on the sea shore; and hoes exist to be fûcked. We hate non-virgins because they are a problem to the economy and society. kiss

undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

typical Nigeria man, trying to impress women all the time

9 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

when I made this post, I didn't generalize it, I said the rate our ladies are trooping in on inmessage to collect dck is alarming, Even coppers lol

Even corpers? This is really serious...
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by sheDD(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omega30:
Abakaliki

You mean Abakaliki Street??
Those who reside in Awka well relate!!
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

typical Nigeria man, trying to impress women all the time

Well ur new on NL so i wouldn't blame u much.. but those who know me here can attest to the fact that i'm the last person who would give a hoot about impressing any woman here. And trying to label me is very very petty amd unintelligent. If u say i'm trying to impress her so be it.. She's one of the few intelligent ones here & it's better for me to impress her than to support ur dumb & baseless argument undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Okay.. it's ur word. I will find out how true this is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Okay.. it's ur word. I will find out how true this is cheesy

Lol okay

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lol okay

Already started cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Even corpers? This is really serious...
you think am lying, check it out yourself

2 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Well ur new on NL so i wouldn't blame u much.. but those who know me here can attest to the fact that i'm the last person who would give a hoot about impressing any woman here. And trying to label me is very very petty amd unintelligent. If u say i'm trying to impress her so be it.. She's one of the few intelligent ones here & it's better for me to impress her than to support ur dumb & baseless argument undecided

still proving me right

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

undecided

we are all in this shit together, because this ladies are our sisters, aunties, girlfriends even mothers lol
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

They're going to ignore these kinda threads and it just looks one way... Men bashing women.

I get where you're coming from but don't you think the men play a role in this? It can't be just the women at fault, I refuse to accept that. That's not an intelligent outcome.

Look around Nairaland, so so so many guys justify the use of prostitutes, but they hate hoes. They justify sleeping around but they hate none virgins.

It's a joke... It's not an intelligent debate coming from intelligent minds. They're pushing double standards down people's throats in this context.

I see you’re conflicted.

According to you, many guys on nairaland endorse patronizing prostitutes. You should know that one of the features of prositutes is that they practice their trade openly and unabashedly.

Conflict arises when a woman pretends to be a non-prostitute but is a prostitute for all intents and purposes.

If you are a prostitute don’t be ashamed, present yourself as one. Don’t be forming decent girl on the street and then be on InMessage with a profile that says “hookup only”, “no stupid questions” while the only part of your anatomy that is unseen are nipplès and clitôris. Let us know who and what we are dealing with from the door.

And yes, guys justify sleeping around because there are more hoes in Nigeria than sand on the sea shore; and hoes exist to be fûcked. We hate non-virgins because they are a problem to the economy and society. kiss

9 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

I see you’re conflicted.

I just wish I can like this your comment over and over again, pls tell them the undiluted truth because I know the world hate to hear the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

It's not my mother, is it yours? Let that person cure their own pain. Don't come and accuse innocent people.

The problem, though, is that behaviours spreads in a society, especially easy vices that may provide temporary gain and long term problems. Look at the yahoo menace; imagine saying people should mind their business because it’s not their child or ward engaging in it. Yet, internet fraud is severely costing Nigeria millions, if not billions, of dollars in online revenue/income. Major global e-commerce platforms have shit out Nigeria and Nigerians from doing business because some idiots messed up the entire thing.

Likewise, a mother openly prostituting is a problem for society. What happens to her children’s prospects of securing even respectable casual partner, never mind marriage? Prostitution is a sign of moral debasement. And a society that has such a massive percentage of prostitutes as Nigeria will only become worse because children will eventually become more fatherless. Imagine the effects of large scale fatherlessness in a society. It is a ticking time bomb

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

undecided

You are at liberty to see my comments as you desire. But I guarantee you that you will remember it in ten or twenty years and certainly as you approach your old age.

There is a sex/romance dynamic that today’s society is getting wrong and it will cost us

3 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Finnese001: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

The problem, though, is that behaviours spreads in a society, especially easy vices that may provide temporary gain and long term problems. Look at the yahoo menace; imagine saying people should mind their business because it’s not their child or ward engaging in it. Yet, internet fraud is severely costing Nigeria millions, if not billions, of dollars in online revenue/income. Major global e-commerce platforms have shit out Nigeria and Nigerians from doing business because some idiots messed up the entire thing.

Likewise, a mother openly prostituting is a problem for society. What happens to her children’s prospects of securing even respectable casual partner, never mind marriage? Prostitution is a sign of moral debasement. And a society that has such a massive percentage of prostitutes as Nigeria will only become worse because children will eventually become more fatherless. Imagine the effects of large scale fatherlessness in a society. It is a ticking time bomb

prostitution goes along hand in hand with human trafficking

God bless you brother for speaking the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by KingCurtis21: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

I think what the OP is trying to say is that, Nigerian ladies using that App! Are most likely to be into prostitute and he’s � right... it’s highly clear that Nigerian ladies have lost their value; due to several reasons and majority of them are into prostitution or dating more than one..

It can be used as a collecting data through deductive method ( base on assumptions or observations)

2 Likes

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

you think am lying, check it out yourself

Okay I will
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Already started cheesy

Okay.. I'm waiting for feedback..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

You are at liberty to see my comments as you desire. But I guarantee you that you will remember it in ten or twenty years and certainly as you approach your old age.

There is a sex/romance dynamic that today’s society is getting wrong and it will cost us

Because I have an opinion on the matter I must be a prostitute. That's your reasoning and you want me to engage you in conversation

I support animals rights and gay rights... According to your logic I'm pretty messedup... So, Let's end the back and forth here.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
LeRabbite:

It's the egg and the chicken argument and men need to play their role like men instead of complaining like old women. angry

Who are the customers here? If they controlled what's between their legs instead of trying to control others with their money then that could be a step forward. But all this chat chat chat... And then you log into these apps and use the services provided... It's not working, change the track!

If this app in particular has changed and a new crowd are accessing it for shi you're not into then uninstall and get on with life.

Either way I can't believe this needs explanations.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Finnese001:

still proving me right

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by LeRabbite: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:

Because I have an opinion on the matter I must be a prostitute. That's your reasoning and you want me to engage you in conversation

I support animals rights and gay rights... According to your logic I'm pretty messedup... So, Let's end the back and forth here.

I think you have a comprehension problem. You are free to show me where I said or implied that you are a prostitute.

Perhaps, you’re simply projecting.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.