Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Life Inside Inmessage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Inside Inmessage (12842 Views)

Inmessage Dating App / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Omojudy: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nikkol:
I have been on inmsg for almost 2yrs now and oh yes I would say that for the men too,cos immediately they chat you for hookup and you say no,the next thing na insult and asking what I am doing there then. Hey if market no get customers,market no go sell. Na una say sex dey cheap.and some very good market women are there displaying their goods. I am sure you have Bought b4 now. I ain't leaving that site for anybody cos when I downloaded it,I wasn't notified that its a hookup site,so go take a seat bf.
I don’t know this app but I remember when I was between marriages, lonely and hoping for my own man I downloaded such apps. The worst is Badoo. One just has to be careful.
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by poweredcom(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
If you are serious about meeting a serious woman then you have no business visiting that site." Inmessenger" is not where u should be analysing women in general, because that site is for business women in the game

What if the goal of his dream is on inmessage later on and he found out at last is that not a life saver
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by 3RNEST(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
poweredcom:

What if the goal of his dream is on inmessage later on and he found out at last is that not a life saver
grin
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Laturuturu: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
I met a girl on inmessage ..I never have the idea that she is someone I know. I gave her the address of the hotel to.meet me for short rest.
She got there before me. She started calling and even threatened to go her away. When I finally got there lo and behold she is someone I know. She was a little confused. She Is my friend younger sister.
I dont know what to say...we entered the room she gave me mad bj and good sex. I paid her and vamose.
I deleted the app...now if I need her I just WhatsApp her and she come around
Re: Life Inside Inmessage by 3RNEST(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Laturuturu:
I met a girl on inmessage ..I never have the idea that she is someone I know. I gave her the address of the hotel to.meet me for short rest.
She got there before me. She started calling and even threatened to go her away. When I finally got there lo and behold she is someone I know. She was a little confused. She Is my friend younger sister.
I dont know what to say...we entered the room she gave me mad bj and good sex. I paid her and vamose.
I deleted the app...now if I need her I just WhatsApp her and she come around
Chai your friend younger sister lipsrsealed

The App is no longer on playstore
And if u download the apk file u can't verify your account, is mess up now.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by poweredcom(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ryan03:
how many women are registered in that app compared to the number of women in Nigeria? Non of my sisters have that app on their phones and I don't have it either cause I am not looking for a prostitute. I don't understand this 90% thing

Mr man e go shock you say that babe wey u de date ..self get another fone wey she de take de control client ....hahaha

Don't trust any naija gal....one word for you always be brutal to them

1 Like

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Freelane33(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
YEN YEN YEN YEN
Lamanii22:

I'm one of the 5%

Re: Life Inside Inmessage by Lamanii22(f): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Freelane33:
YEN YEN YEN YEN

Kini?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.