Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43680 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by OfoIgbo: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=YorubaNinja post=82959752][/quote]

Please where is Sowore?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dareal90s:

Lol, as if we don't go to SE, this is all u av? Merge all ur development in SE, is not up to ordinary factory environment in Ogun state alone, let's not talk about residential area or resorts.

Have you been to Onithsa in your life before

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Dareal90s(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Have you been to Onithsa in your life before
No, na Aba I've been to in my life, mumu.

9 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

i missed that part ... however the scheme began when Buhari was away in uk and Osinbajo was an Acting President, so its only normal for him to include his zone for the pilot phase

Flimsy excuse...and he could add just one state in the SE...and he call himself a man of god. What manner of man is that tongue tongue tongue

You see when Igbos talk of marginalization, you guys will brush it off. Imagine if GEJ did this to you Yorubas?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

So you tax a poor cursed tribe and leave the rich others that are not cursed? You seee you life? You will soon run amock mowing people down with machetes because of your pains, hate and bigotry!

Nope it’s geography all states in SE lead to land
Niger delta coastal line can’t be tolled
Same with south west

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

IGR my foot.

Did NBS tell you that no SE state was captured in the fake pastor VP poverty alleviation pilot? Did they tell you that toll gates which was removed by OBJ...that SE has more than SW..and we hear that the same will happen again? Did NBS also show the states with high money distribution...? Continue deceiving yourself with IGR that makes no difference.

Boy you are just gallivanting on this thread like someone that just got a new phone. What is the meaning of the rubbish you are saying and how does it relate to economic prosperity.

Alleviation pilot, what the bleep is that and how does the tranche in implementation of policies implies the SE do not receive the FG funds?

What are the sources of your claim for toll gates and how does toll gate implies you are developed? Do you even know the meaning of toll gates?

What do you mean by money distribution, we have Lagos and Ogun that contributes to more than 50% of the statistics while the remaining states shared the spoils. Can you give a breakdown of all the states and their spending power in percentage and not just gross them up.

You said IGR makes no difference, but toll gates made a difference. Conversing with you is a brain drain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dareal90s:
No, na Aba I've been to in my life, mumu.

Ode...Aba is better than Osun, Ekiti by miles. You have Aba made...what do you have there?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Flimsy excuse...and he could add just one state in the SE...and he call himself a man of god. What manner of man is that tongue tongue tongue

You see when Igbos talk of marginalization, you guys will brush it off. Imagine if GEJ did this to you Yorubas?

but seriously me i dont mind Okonjo or Soludo as president, but i can never vote any of the clowns that call themselves your governors or former governors

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Nope it’s geography all states in SE lead to land
Niger delta coastal line can’t be tolled
Same with south west

...and the riverine NORTH? smiley smiley smiley

You are making a mockery of yourself for the whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

but seriously me i dont mind Okonjo or Soludo as president, but i can never vote any of the clowns that call themselves your governors or former governors
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

I guess you havent left SE before, well go to NBS to get valid statistics and you would understand that Oyo and Ogun's economy is a large one.. and Southeast cant compare with us in any damn economic index, not IGR not GDP and definately not FDI that comes in.. you said we have nothing to show for our allocation byt you can ask ibos coming back to your village this december why they prefer southwest city than staying with you in the vilage
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Brightchibuzor: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
You see it, one nigeria, You people knw that we are not one.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

stop decieving your damn self (ndi ofe nsala, ndi ofe banga soup ), Ijaw , istekiri and edo are for Yoruba 2023 because our son Obasanjo gave Jonathan power, if we bring out a Christian man like Osinbajo or Akinkunmi Adesina of AFDB then its over for Ibo presidency because even ibo people would massively vote this men, as for not, ibo man cant get the required 25% not to talk of winning so if only you as an Ibo man can Beg .. then fulani and yoruba would forgive and stop holding you captive and playing you like ping pong

You are right though in your point about voting Osibanjo or Akinwunm but what you said about Igbos begging Fulani and Yoruba is nonsensical.

I am Igbo but i will comfortably vote for Osibanjo or Adesina and I know that a good number of Igbos will do same. Especially if PDP brings out a candidate we think is not better than any of these two.

Forget about the noise being made here by some ipob guys. A lot of us in Igbo land are very comfortable with Osibanjo. The man is a very good administrator and thats okay for us. Tinubu is a no-no for us.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Its good that I am winning you over...

Go back to your first posts when you called them flat head Inyamurins, just because they are fighting for their right in their supposed country.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Dareal90s(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Ode...Aba is better than Osun, Ekiti by miles. You have Aba made...what do you have there?
Lol, Aba made fake products, we don't produce fake products in SW, ur brothers full Osun, Ekiti selling gala so hunger won't kill dem. Am sure u urself is in SW probably Ekiti or Osun hustling to make ends meet. SE is a village filled with goats.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

grin

I know na... Asaba and warri is like small london to our Ibo blodas

a warri big boy can never head to southeast for anything but they keep entering delta to survive
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

oga Ebonyi is on the poverty list, and are been captured under conditional cash tranfer
[/s]
[s]
solmusdesigns:

i missed that part ... however the scheme began when Buhari was away in uk and Osinbajo was an Acting President, so its only normal for him to include his zone for the pilot phase
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
honourhim:

You are right though in your point about voting Osibanjo or Akinwunm but what you said about Igbos begging Fulani and Yoruba is nonsensical.

I am Igbo but i will comfortably vote for Osibanjo or Adesina and I know that a good number of Igbos will do same. Especially if PDP brings out a candidate we think is not better than any of these two.

Forget about the noise being made here by some ipob guys. A lot of us in Igbo land are very comfortable with Osibanjo. The man is a very good administrator and thats okay for us. Tinubu is a no-no for us.

truth is all this yabing is just catching cruise, i can vote okonjo , soludo , and maybe ezekwesile from any damn party even if Onnni of ife and sultan of sokoto are tthe oposition... as a matter of fact, many people voted atiku in southwest with peter obi not minding Osinbajo
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

truth is all this yabing is just catching cruise, i can vote okonjo , soludo , and maybe ezekwesile from any damn party even if Onnni of ife and sultan of sokoto are tthe oposition... as a matter of fact, many people voted atiku in southwest with peter obi not minding Osinbajo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Boy you are just gallivanting on this thread like someone that just got a new phone. What is the meaning of the rubbish you are saying and how does it relate to economic prosperity.

Alleviation pilot, what the bleep is that and how does the tranche in implementation of policies implies the SE do not receive the FG funds?

What are the sources of your claim for toll gates and how does toll gate implies you are developed? Do you even know the meaning of toll gates?

What do you mean by money distribution, we have Lagos and Ogun that contributes to more than 50% of the statistics while the remaining states shared the spoils. Can you give a breakdown of all the states and their spending power in percentage and not just gross them up.

You said IGR makes no difference, but toll gates made a difference. Conversing with you is a brain drain.

You lack the capacity and intellect to state your points in a structured manner. Try again...as they are haphazard and made no sense.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by celeiyke: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/promote-peaceful-coexistence-ibb-tasks-ndigbo-others-2/

Who takes this man serious? He can't even win a ward today.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Exactly my stand.. I like the way you reason in this point. I hope you keep it up. Thats how the south can unite and move forward. By telling ourselves the truth at all times.

I am not interested in politics of sentiment
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kevinsamba: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Look at wat a human being is saying
Annihilate abi
People with no respect for human life
Bloody animals
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Henry1006(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

A state in USA is bigger and better than Nigeria

Every states in South West will be better, I can assure you that
No US state is larger than Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Dareal90s:

Lol, Aba made fake products, we don't produce fake products in SW, ur brothers full Osun, Ekiti selling gala so hunger won't kill dem. Am sure u urself is in SW probably Ekiti or Osun hustling to make ends meet. SE is a village filled with goats.

I pity your life...I am thousands of mile apart from your sh*thole. Probably you are on a cheap gen from China...

Ask Obsanjo, the Yorubas see Lagos as their all, the northerners Kano, but the Igbos see the entire world as theirs.

Again we no be mate.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

You lack the capacity and intellect to state your points in a structured manner. Try again...as they are haphazard and made no sense.

Maybe that was due to the fact that your earlier statement is devoid of logic. How can someone equate toll gates to economic prosperity?

Let me give you an instance, most toll gates in saner climes are public-private investment, which implies that a private sector contributes some money to fund roads and get it tolled to recuperate the funds spent. In the SE, there are several roads that are an eye sore, so technically there will be need to invest on roads to alleviate the sufferings of citizens especially when the FG fails to implement the construction on their own

Now tell me, how does this relates with economic prosperity. Should high number of bad roads be a bragging right?

Ask yourself if what you said made sense to you.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by winterfell007(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chest beat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no referendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try we did in 1967

Annihilation an ethic group for seeking secession and the world fold their hands and watch that happen. If Nigeria was a first world country with a sophisticated military-like North Korea or China that would probably have been possible but for shithole country with a disoriented military making such a threat, very laughable.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

I pity your life...I am thousands of mile apart from your sh*thole. Probably you are on a cheap gen from China...

Ask Obsanjo, the Yorubas see Lagos as their all, the northerners Kano, but the Igbos see the entire world as theirs.

Again we no be mate.

Which world ?
Lool Igbo that has highest poverty just say you don’t have an international city that’s yours

Hausa has abuja Kano kaduna
Yoruba has Lagos Ibadan port novo 2( were and are political/economic capitals)
Edo has Benin

Wetin una get nothing

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by duwdu: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Zip it mate! You’re not Igbo!

You're not Igbo, either.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Henry1006:
No US state is larger than Nigeria.

Nigeria size: 356,667 sq miles
Alaska size: 663,267sq miles

Alaska, a state in USA is bigger than Nigeria bro.

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Igbo una don suffer sha see embarrassment and not one your leaders can respond but if it’s to bite at other southerners all your boys be will be shouting

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.