Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43660 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

I will not be drafted into this. Asnafsaeed please continue to deal with these guys.

By the way Stingman, are you afraid to face the Northerners? At least for once fight the northerners and let the SW be, even if it will be just this thread alone.

Once there are no Awolowos again to pokenose. This time starvation/blockade will be a weapon of war and Hague beckons on the coward who would try it again. The world has gone beyond crude 1967.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Area4Area: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
Area4Area

Welcome on board

Are you no longer Igbo ?

Since last month,you have retired from claiming Igbo

Say something please
Lol, won't you face the message and messenger before calling me into your fantasies?

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by QuotaSystem: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

There is nothing to fight. The gentleman agreement must continue. The SW had it in 1999 when only Yorubas contested. OBJ had nothing in PDP as he was brought out from Kuje prison by the powers that be. SS had it with GEJ, so that lives the SE. In 2019 two northerners also contested using the same gentle man agreement. When it becomes the turn of the north again, it might go to the NE. That agreement MUST continue if Nigerian want peace and justice. So stop shifting the goal post.

How do you intend to get the votes to win? By claiming it is "your turn"? Lol.

I really want to know how you want to convince millions of Buharists, Afonja's, Almajiris and other Nigerians you have insulted and bitterly opposed in the past to vote and support you.

P.S Zoning officially died in 2011 when Jonathan contested on Yar'aduas slot, thereby depriving the Northern zone of the rest of its tenure.

Moghalu, Ezekwesili & Durotoye also actively contested alongside PMB & Atiku in 2019 and were accepted by Nigerians, so that underlines the death of zoning.

It will be a cold day in hell before the APC gives its prized Presidential ticket to a South Easterner. Face PDP tongue

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Once there are no Awolowos again to pokenose. This time starvation/blockade will be a weapon of war and Hague beckons on the coward who would try it again. The world have gone beyond crude 1967.

Junaid Mohammed, a Northerner was the one that told the Igbos to go hell. Stingyman, an Igbo man started attacking the Yorubas.

Could this confirm the statement that the Igbos are the Northerner's slaves?

Thank God QuotaSystem is also here to deal with you guys. Count the Yorubas out for now

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by RTSC: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
And the funny thing is that junaid Muhammed and his people are the least important in terms of contribution to the Nigerian state.

If Igbos seceded with all our quality human capital and extensive productive energies in possibly any sector of human endeavour, is it junaid Muhammed and his backward people that would replace us?

Desert dwellers with an opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Area4Area: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
QuotaSystem:

I really want to know how you want to convince millions of Buharists, Afonja's, Almajiris and other Nigerians you have insulted and bitterly opposed in the past to vote and support you.

P.S Zoning officially died in 2011 when Jonathan contested on Yar'aduas slot, thereby depriving the Northern zone of the rest of it's tenure.

Moghalu, Ezekwesili & Durotoye also actively contested alongside PMB & Atiku and were accepted by Nigerians, so that underlines the death of zoning.
It was actually Igbo politicians that spoke against the rotation between the north and south, they now want it back because they know they don't have what it takes

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Northeners just brought the party to your house, are you guys dancing or chickening out like lamidi kanu and Ojuckwu, or blame Afonja

cc:

Adaibeku

RTSC

MelesZenawi

selemempe

wingmanIII

letusbepieces

AmazingElixir

Gandollaar

Rekhina

Imhotep

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by RTSC: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Area4Area:
It was actually Igbo politicians that spoke against the rotation between the north and south, they now want it back because they know they don't have what it takes
Igbo politicians like who?
Give us quotes with links.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Junaid Mohammed, a Northerner was the one that told the Igbos to go hell. Stingyman, an Igbo man started attacking the Yorubas.

Could this confirm the statement that the Igbos are the Northerner's slaves?

Igbos fear no man....Igbo have never fought war in their history before the Nigeria civil war. Igbos are resilient.

If you Yoruba kinsmen didn't poke the Igbo, they won't be referred to.

The quota system,...acidic Junaid and his fellow northerners can equally go to hell, too.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

My life is useless and a waste to the world and I do not need to prove anything to a single IQ individual like me.

Respond to the Yoruba Muslim idiot and leave the great igbos or are you suddenly afraid of the North?
. Fixed
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by hisexcellency34: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
truth. they did

RTSC:

Igbo politicians like who?
Give us quotes with links.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
QuotaSystem:

P.S Zoning officially died in 2011 when Jonathan contested on Yar'aduas slot, thereby depriving the Northern zone of the rest of its tenure.

Moghalu, Ezekwesili & Durotoye also actively contested alongside PMB & Atiku in 2019 and were accepted by Nigerians, so that underlines the death of zoning.

It will be a cold day in hell before the APC gives its prized Presidential ticket to a South Easterner. Face PDP tongue

How did the Yorubas and the northerners got the vote...by not claiming its was their turn, using OPC and Shaira and Boko boys!

..but it wasn't a cold day in hellish SW when OBJ who didn't know when PDP was formed got the ticket?

You can't get peace by being hypercritical.

Are there no Igbos in APC unlike when OBJ wasn't in PDP?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

cc:

RTSC

MelesZenawi

selemempe

wingmanIII

letusbepieces

AmazingElixir

Gandollaar

Rekhina

Imhotep

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Sylraph1: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
We will surprise NIGERIA
Bookmark this thread

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by RTSC: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

cc:

RTSC

MelesZenawi

selemempe

wingmanIII

letusbepieces

AmazingElixir

Gandollaar

Rekhina

Imhotep

No need mentioning me.
Junaid is a pig that finds interests in the hobbies of pigs.
I have no interest in anything that has to do with him.

Mention me when there is a celebration of Igbo excellence as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by RTSC: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
truth. they did

Tell us who said so.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
RTSC:

No need mentioning me.
Junaid is a pig that finds interests in the hobbies of pigs.
I have no interest in anything that has to do with him.

Mention me when there is a celebration of Igbo excellence as usual.

grin

as much as my trabalistic self doesnt want to agree with you just to score cheap point .. junaid is a failed pig retired politician
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

grin

as much as my trabalistic self doesnt want to agree with you just to score cheap point .. junaid is a failed pig retired politician
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Igbos fear no man....Igbo have never fought war in their history before the Nigeria civil war. Igbos are resilient.

If you Yoruba kinsmen didn't poke the Igbo, they won't be referred to.

The quota system,...acidic Junaid and his fellow northerners can equally go to hell, too.

Now you are starting to take heed to advice. Face the north and leave the SW.

Can you see I did not reply or try to engage you back? It's called maturity. Now face the North

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
Too bad I am an insignificant spec in the grand scheme of things. So, I'd rather take reknown sociopolitical Igbo groups than a nameless, faceless, and powerless individual seriously.

So if I want a shoulder to weep on, I can go look for the political leaders from my Benue end who insist I must produce the next president to weep on. With a little luck, they might lend me their shoulders.
. Fixed
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi
Elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed, on Tuesday said the Igbos are free to carry out their threats of secession if denied the Presidency in 2023.

He admonished politicians from the South-Eastern part of the country who are nursing the idea of becoming President in 2023 to perish the thought.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Junaid said currently the South -East has not put forward a credible person who is qualified to lead Nigeria.

” I challenge Igbos to secede if they are denied Presidency in 2023. If they don’t secede, let them go to hell. They have tried secession before but they were defeated and failed and they lost over one million people”.

“If they want to secede again because of 2023 politics, they are more than welcome. You think anybody will beg them not to secede?” he asked .
https://www.independent.ng/promote-peaceful-coexistence-ibb-tasks-ndigbo-others-2/

What a shame. Coming from a so called leader who couldnt save his people from abject poverty. Today his area is known as the poverty capital of Nigeria.

The Igbos you are burning yourself are busy making progress economically, in education and in commerce far ahead of the northerners.

You are boasting about defeating the Igbos in the 1960s war yet Boko Haram has destroyed a great number of your people uptill now. Bandits are killing your people. The middle belt that supported you during the war have suffered terribly in the hands of Fulani people. GOD TRULY KNOWS HOW TO REWARD EVIL PEOPLE.

See a man who is disgracing himself and his people. You said that Igbos have no qualified candidate for presidency yet the north has produced series of presidents who have ruled for over forty years and Nigeria has been getting worse, THE NORTH REMAINS THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF NIGERIA. What a shame of leaders.

Even your leaders agree to the fact that the north is terrible backward. Ask El Rufai, Atiku, Lamido, Sanusi, Shehu Sanni etc.

If you have been president for over forty years and your people are still so backward, what have you gained?

Shameless leaders. You need to tender apologies to your people for being in power for forty years and not impacting their lives positively. SHAME OF A SET OF SO CALLED NORTHERN LEADERS.

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by QuotaSystem: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Area4Area:

My brother we remember very clearly.

We have nailed this particular goal post to the ground.

However I and many northerners want power to rotate south for the sake of fairness, and in sustaining the winning alliance with the South West who have invested their political support in the North and our dear Buhari.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by RTSC: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin grin
An Aboki mai shoe is ranting online about Igbos. Almajiris don't know what's up. Your leverage on Igbo secession has been an Igbo elite produced by your corrupt system. Igbo presidency is their baby. The average Igbo man at Onitsha main market want Biafra. Deep inside the politicians all want Biafra, but the lure of political gain is making them indecisive. Please help the average Igbo man to push them into sitting down at around table in Enugu to answer the Igbo question. Insult and humiliate them to the point of anger I beg of you. Their foot soldiers are ready but the generals are too comfortable. Please make them too uncomfortable come 2023. Help us achieve our dreams through your crass arrogance. When the gods want to destroy a man they first make him mad.

We don't have problem with insults from scums of the earth who we employ as gate men and shoe shiners. Totally insignificant curse of the earth who have single handedly ensured that Nigeria remains the poverty capital of the world. Cowards whose idea of conflict and war is killing soft targets including pregnant women and children as young as 3 months. Tufiaaaa
Over 10 million out of school, most of whom are in the north.
If they had any sense, they would stone politicians like junaid Muhammed, send their politicians to the East to learn how to become an educational powerhouse from a disadvantaged position.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

How did the Yorubas and the northerners got the vote...by not claiming its was their turn, using OPC and Shaira and Boko boys!

..but it wasn't a cold day in hellish SW when OBJ who didn't know when PDP was formed got the ticket?

You can't get peace by being hypercritical.

Are there no Igbos in APC unlike when OBJ wasn't in PDP?
. Thank you very much nwunne

The only thing uniting this shithole is their common hatred against the great Igbo nation
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Now you are starting to take heed to advice. Face the north and leave the SW.

Can you see I did not reply or try to engage you back? It's called maturity. Now face the North

If you had heed the advise in 1966 and didn't poke nose with Awolowo....(you didn't show majority then)....It would have been a different case today.
Most foreign journalists who covered the war, knew who was the bravest....and could have won... despite your poke nosing...if not for the world powers.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Thank you very much nwunne

The only thing uniting this shithole is their common hatred against the great Igbo nation

Its a known fact, thanks bro.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by RTSC: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Take away the north from Nigeria, and southern GDP/Capital and HDI would rise from very poor to moderately high.

The people that should pack and go are telling Igbos to secede.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Zinoly: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
RTSC:

Over 10 million out of school, most of whom are in the north.
If they had any sense, they would stone politicians like junaid Muhammed, send their politicians to the East to learn how to become an educational powerhouse from a disadvantaged position.

@ bolded
It's a lie

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

If you had heed the advise in 1966 and didn't poke nose with Awolowo....(you didn't show majority then)....It would have been a different case today.
Most foreign journalists who covered the war, knew who was the bravest....and could have won... despite your poke nosing...if not for the world powers.

The two words shows your write up is wrong. Please bro don't drag the SW into this.

I have been restraining myself, just face the North.

11 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by franklyfrank: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
boko haram, banditry, kidnapping, poverty and many other things plaguing the north does not worry this cheap hater. It is Igbos and the worthless Nigerian presidency. It's pathetic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.