Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43684 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
PDP must stop its despicable maltreatment of the South Eastand reward them for their Exemplary hardwork and loyalty by ceding the party's presidential ticket to them in 2023.

Even the bible says Every Labourer Deserves their Wages!
. So says a chronic Igbo hater

See, we are no longer interested in the number one seat oga

We now want to play the politics of sophistication as introduced by the southwest in 2015

Interesting days ahead

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
North ready for Nigeria’s breakup–Junaid Mohammed wink wink wink

-4 March 2012-

cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Asnafsaeed(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bros rotation is between the north and south, the NE has never gotten the presidency bcuz they know in democracy, u slog it out with other region(NW/NC)

So I don't see why the SE is crying foul as if the presidency is just giving out, you have to fight for it with other southerners bcuz it's not micro zoned
Stingman:

Do you clumsy clown even understand what shofting the goal post mean?

Before 2014 the north claimed there was rotation, once it now gets to the turn of SE, they shifts the goal post to say there is no rotation. You have head the presidency far more than any region, yet poverty seems to gain more strength among you. Why

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Do you clumsy clown even understand what shofting the goal post mean?

Before 2014 the north claimed there was rotation, once it now gets to the turn of SE, they shifts the goal post to say there is no rotation. You have head the presidency far more than any region, yet poverty seems to gain more strength among you. Why
. Use your head buddy, that's a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Asnafsaeed(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hahaha I'm a full blooded northerner, there is no place I have ever claimed I'm Yoruba
Anago0147:
. If you believe this thing here is a northerner, then you can as well believe that tinubu will ever rule this shithole of a country

He is a confirmed yorubastardttt with a tiger clawed face

A Yoruba Muslim

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hahaha I'm a full blooded northerner, there is no place I have ever claimed I'm Yoruba
. Heddiottt

If you are a Yoruba Muslim, you will die this week , if you are a northerner, you will live beyond

Oya echo Amin!!!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chikpat:

Igbos are the real Nigerians. 1000000 Ahmadu Bellos with 10000000 Awolowos could not have given Nigeria Independence on a platter of gold without one Azikiwe!!!!

To brag about who ruled and who rules serves no me no good. Ndi Igbo are 1000000000000 better than Ewu Hausas like you that populates the North. The North is best for Almajiri, street begging, shoe shining(Igbos are the real shoe makers.. You can go to Aba), girl child molestation/abuse , drug abuse,

cattle rearing etc. They are very poor in leadership. With all the presidents the North produced in Nigeria, how far? Is North better, richer than the South? Noooo!!!! Never!!!!
Has Nigeria improved under their leadership? Noooo!!! Can the North fix the corruption, the infrastructural decay, economic mess etc they plunged Nigeria into? Noooo!!! They cannot. All the boast of is high libido to impregnate their bitches, populate their region and multiply their poverty. grin grin grin grin
North lacks the capacity to articulate a sustainable development plan for Nigeria. But the know how to steal from the rest of the country....

On a final note, you are too small to dictate who governs the rest of the country and an Igbo man must be president of Nigeria whether you like it or not. You may get out and get lost

Don’t shift goal post secede or go to hell

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hahaha that is non of ur business, we didn't ask nor inquire help from u regarding BH and banditey.. leave us alone with our woes! After all u have its in the form of drug peddling, fraud, erosion, prostitution etc

But one thing is certain, u shall continue beign second class citizens in Nigeria until u learn how to behave.. chest-beating and wailing won't take u anywhere

You think everybody lives in your sh*thole of a country, where there is no electricity, running water and roads despite making trillion from oil?
We compete globally... leaving you to share and categorize your citizens in your sh*thole, with absolutely nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Inteltower: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
pls don't give us presidency

it will defeat our increasing support base for a secession.

ipob has done well by making international allies

what junaid failed to see is that 1967 isn't 2023

I support a break up because a unitary system isn't working in Nigeria, come on UK parliamentary system is a good system that accommodates regional nations as a Confederate/country. but no the majority of the illiterate elites in power that this system is favouring won't want that.

Igbos failure at wars/conquering like the British invasion (colonialisation) and civil war was because we didn't have allies. we weren't easy to defeat but our landlocked region & no allies were our downfall.

ipob you are doing well..getting allies like Israel, south Cameroon, US and Ukraine is all we need.

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Bros rotation is between the north and south, the NE has never gotten the presidency bcuz they know in democracy, u slog it out with other region(NW/NC)

So I don't see why the SE is crying foul as if the presidency is just giving out, you have to fight for it with other southerners bcuz it's not micro zoned

There is nothing to fight. The gentleman agreement must continue. The SW had it in 1999 when only Yorubas contested. OBJ had nothing in PDP as he was brought out from Kuje prison by the powers that be. SS had it with GEJ, so that leaves the SE. In 2019 two northerners also contested using the same gentle man agreement. When it becomes the turn of the north again, it might go to the NE. That agreement MUST continue if Nigerian want peace and justice. So stop shifting the goal post.

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Get the fuq out of my mention Yoruba head

Asnafsaeed please continue to deal with this guy and his kinds.

The Yorubas will not be drafted into this. Let the North and the SE slug it out we will be watching behind the scenes

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Quotasystem

Say something

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Honourhim

Oga Mr I be IBO boy

Say something

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guestlander

Yoruba Muslim

Say something

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by thinksense: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
I always d talk am Igbo Na chest beaters dem just d make mouth.

dem no go get d presidency and dem go d continue to wail. even deep down there heart dem want one NIGERIA just as Nnamdi Azikiwe do.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. I hate it when Yoruba Muslim quote me

Secede or rot in hell or shut up

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Area4Area

Welcome on board

Are you no longer Igbo ?

Since last month,you have retired from claiming Igbo

Say something please

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

The Yorubas will not be drafted into this. Let the North and the SE slug it out we will be watching behind the scenes

Of course you will not bedratfed into it as you have lost Ilorin andf Offa already before the break up states.

"...And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to Yorubas..." Junaid Mohamed

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

. Deep down you

You know that the idiot is an afonja like you

You think I be newbie for here? i am an elder here

I know how this game is played oga park well

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stingman:

Of course you will not bedratfed into it as you have lost Ilorin andf Offa already before the break up states.

"...And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to Yorubas..." Junaid Mohamed

I will not be drafted into this. Asnafsaeed please continue to deal with these guys.

By the way Stingman, are you afraid to face the Northerners? At least for once fight the northerners and let the SW be, even if it will be just this thread alone.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by omenka(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. So says a chronic Igbo hater

See, we are no longer interested in the number one seat oga

We now want to play the politics of sophistication as introduced by the southwest in 2015

Interesting days ahead
Too bad you're an insignificant spec in the grand scheme of things. So, I'd rather take reknown sociopolitical Igbo groups than a nameless, faceless, and powerless individual seriously.

So if you want a shoulder to weep on, go look for the political leaders from your end who insist you must produce the next president to weep on. With a little luck, they might lend you their shoulders.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Deep down you

You know that the idiot is an afonja like you

You think I be newbie for here? i am an elder here

I know how this game is played oga park well

Even a toddler on Nairaland knows he is from the North. Face him and leave the Yorubas out of this? Are you afraid to face the northerners head on?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Osaze007: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Even a toddler on Nairaland knows he is from the North. Face him and leave the Yorubas out of this? Are you afraid to face the northerners head on?

This is why I wrote a page called pull them Down syndrome by igbos
They want to deflect topic

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
thinksense:
I always d talk am Igbo Na chest beaters dem just d make mouth.

dem no go get d presidency and dem go d continue to wail. even deep down there heart dem want one NIGERIA just as Nnamdi Azikiwe do.

one region faced the while country for 3 years and you small pikin call it chest beating...

See your saviour in this protest picture...

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

. Afonja Muslim

Can you swear with ur life that the idiot is not an afonja Muslim like you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

This is why I wrote a page called pull them Down syndrome by igbos
They want to deflect topic

Yes I understand his tactics. He should face the Northerners, Junaid was the one that spoke, why will the Igbo man proceed to start blaming the Yorubas?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
omenka:
Too bad you're an insignificant spec in the grand scheme of things. So, I'd rather take reknown sociopolitical Igbo groups than a nameless, faceless, and powerless individual seriously.

So if you want a shoulder to weep on, go look for the political leaders from your end who insist you must produce the next president to weep on. With a little luck, they might lend you their shoulders.
. Whatever makes you sleep well at night

Politics of sophistication or nothing in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by LegendHero(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Afonja Muslim

Can you swear with ur life that the idiot is not an afonja Muslim like you?

My life is important and precious to me and I do not need to prove anything to a single IQ individual like you.

Respond to the Northerner and leave the Yorubas or are you suddenly afraid of the North?

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.