Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg (43661 Views)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by CSTR2: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
This quota system of presidency will do this backward nation no good, the earlier we retire it permanently, the better for us all....

Any Igbo person interested in ruling this nation has the full constitutional right to contest, same as any other ethnicity... Demanding that it be handed to you on a platter is pathetic and dumb.

...And by the by, how is this retarded bigot of an elder statesman not in DSS custody or under strict security scrutiny for these incisive utterances... undecided
Igbo will run in 2023 at least under the PDP.
It is just a continuation of the 2019 ticket but with Igbo as presidential candidate this time.

We are trying to get the two parties to put up Igbo candidates in the spirit of fairness.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by PureFace1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Anago0147:
. Deep down you

You know that the idiot is an afonja like you

You think I be newbie for here? i am an elder here

I know how this game is played oga park well

Are you now afraid to face your northern masters? grin

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Simbrixton(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
on nairaland the ibos where fighting yorubas now their slavemaster have told them off watch them shamelessly go to the north to beg

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Anago0147: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

Are you now afraid to face your northern masters? grin
. Yorubastardttt

Don't quote me again
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by engrchykae(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
now listen you foolish failed sharia doctor.
if we declare biafra,there is nothing the north can do.
before 1967,you haven't shown the yoruba how unreliable the north can be by promising awolowo presidency after gowon only to start frustrating him after the civil war.
before 1967,you haven't shown the nigerdelta how wicked and devious you are by killing Isaac adaka boro and ken saro wiwa for merely agitating for the clean up of ogoni land
before 1967 you haven't shown the middle belt that your true intention for them in the one north fallacy is for their fertile land to be your ruga.
you could easily deceive the middlebelt then through nta,
you could only deceive the nigerdelta then because no individual owned oil blocks then.now the nigerdelta knew those who own their oil blocks.
i don't care where the yoruba would pitch their tent as they pose no threat militarily or economically.
i don't care where the middlebelt would pitch pitch their tent.
the army would soon be too weak to be called an army,of course they are stylishly running away from the northeast and are now dragging policing jobs and duties from the police and civil defense.
there is a reason ipob is on standby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by CSTR2: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin grin grin my guy never sabi say na yoruba go lead am come 2023... wake up guy Ibo presidency is not hapening in this generation
Yoruba is not winning akwaibom state in this generation.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Lugianostar(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Juniad Mohammed might be right in his perception but very rude in his approach. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Akanu Ibiam were the only and last patriotic igbo men ever lived and ever since they died other igbos who tend to copy them ended up making mockery of their dented personality.

An igbo man can rule these country in the future but for now they need to change their desperation ideology and learn to belief in themselves especially when they have to choice one person among themselves because i know what all the acrimony associated when Peter Obi was chosen as Atiku's running mate.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
honourhim:

But Yaradua did it. He gave those positions in security to Igbos and nothing bad happened. Both in the police and army so what are you talking about?

times were different then.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

I have given you enough chance to repent but it seems you are a troublemaker and you are in trouble now:

In May 12th 1953, the North tried to secede from Nigeria, but Azikwe gave them reason not to with his fake one Nigeria mantra because he covet the seat of the prime minister for the new nation gaining independence. I have the speech of Azikwe that day in my archive.

First in 1960, Azikwe had a chance to form alliance with the west, he instead allied with the North with the hope that he will become the prime minister in the next parliamentary election. Azikwe was a thorough bred northern slave.

In the Parliamentary election of 1964, he fell out with Balewa, and he made the famous statement that the Igbo will secede. Many of you don't even know Azikwe was the first to push for Igbo secession.

During those period that he fell out with Azikwe, Awolowo was in prison with a trump up charges of treason orchasterated by Balewa and Azikwe government.

Azikwe was instrumental in the barrack boys coup against Balewa and other leaders or you think the coupist spare Azikwe by luck?

If we are talking about men without honor, it should be Azikwe. Never bring Awolowo to disrepute this boy coz I will school you in a way that your kinsmen will not be able to save you.

Again leave the Yorubas out of this!!

Thrash!

Chief Obafemi Awolowo during the Biafra-Nigeria war orchestrated an old maxim- All Is Fair In War And Love – adding the hardy Awolowo blend – Starvation is a legitimate weapon of warfare! What Chief Awolowo meant was that in war, no weapon is considered dangerous. https://247ureports.com/2013/05/awolowo-all-is-fair-in-war-and-love/

Again...once you mind yourself and not poke nose. You have nothing to fear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
CSTR2:

It is just a continuation of the 2019 ticket but with Igbo as presidential candidate this time.

We are trying to get the two parties to put up Igbo candidates in the spirit of fairness.

what kind of fairness is that? are you afraid APC yoruba would defeat your candidate hands down evn i southsouth?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kapilta(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Mr. Man, the Yorubas on here are not talking please don't drag us into this.

You should take on the northern bro and slug it out together. Leave the Yoruba out of this for now.

I am following the thread and I am enjoying how you guys are dishing it out to eachother.
you want a slave to attack his master? It's totally not possible bro.

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by kikake: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Urchman200 post=82959900][/quote]

Sweet smell of crude oil
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by yommen: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Junaib and his ilk can jump into Argungu. One thing that everyone should know about Igbos is that they don't bluff. What Igbos say they will do, they will surely do.
Igbos did not shy away from a war when the whole nation was against them, let alone now that the Fulanis may not get the same universal support they got from other Nigerians back in the days.
Southsouth is not going Fulani way this time. Middlebelt may not go Fulani way. The only regions that may still do that will be the Southwest and the northeast, but Igbos are way more than a match for those three regions put together.

The line has already been drawn. No Igbo presidency in 2023, no Igbo (and possibly Southsouth) in Nigeria.

At the moment, it is mainly the poor and the working class in Igboland that are fanatically in support of Biafra. By 2023 presidential primaries, the middle class, the political class and the upper class of Igboland may join in the agitation, and the critical mass buildup will be so explosive that Junaib and his fellow travellers will be scampering for cover.

No gragra will help Junaib and his ilk this time

I'm against those stupid and senseless comments of his, seriously. But you also need to also stop chest-beating.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Omoslim26: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967

na this kind matter dey sweet you die
I don't know what you guys enjoy in bigotry
it's just that you suck as hell in tribal bigotry only 4likes upon how hard you tried
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by CSTR2: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

what kind of fairness is that? are you afraid APC yoruba would defeat your candidate hands down evn i southsouth?
A Yoruba candidate can never defeat an Igbo PDP candidate in the South.
Not in this generation.
2019 should have taught you a lesson when Peter obi bloodied APC in the entire south.

The north is a different ball game and that is where the game would be played.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

Lol look at this one

Even if Yoruba lost Ilorin and Offa

South West would still be three times bigger than South East.

Shut it with your size. The north is 20 times the size of SW does it make them any better? Lagos state is smaller than most state, does it make Lagos poorer? Ogbeni you need some education.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by kikake: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lugianostar:
Juniad Mohammed might be right in his perception but very rude in his approach. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Akanu Ibiam were the only and last patriotic igbo men ever lived and ever since they died other igbos who tend to copy them ended up making mockery of their dented personality.

An igbo man can rule these country in the future but for now they need to change their desperation ideology and learn to belief in themselves especially when they have to choice one person among themselves because i know what all the acrimony associated when Peter Obi was chosen as Atiku's running mate.

Self-serving observation.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by MetaPhysical: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed, on Tuesday said the Igbos are free to carry out their threats of secession if denied the Presidency in 2023.

He admonished politicians from the South-Eastern part of the country who are nursing the idea of becoming President in 2023 to perish the thought.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Junaid said currently the South -East has not put forward a credible person who is qualified to lead Nigeria.

” I challenge Igbos to secede if they are denied Presidency in 2023. If they don’t secede, let them go to hell. They have tried secession before but they were defeated and failed and they lost over one million people”.

“If they want to secede again because of 2023 politics, they are more than welcome. You think anybody will beg them not to secede?” he asked .

This is wrong talk.

Ezeife spoke out of tune, Junaid responded out of tune.

I agree Ibo must compete for the seat, nobody is just going to gift presidency to you....those days are past.

It is wrong for Junaid to count on a Nigerian response to Biafra.

Yoruba will not fight another Nigerian war, nor stop Biafrans from going. Middlebelt will not fight a Nigerian war. Everyone is asking for dissolution.

Hausa/Fulani will face Ibo alone.....and you cant win against them.

Truth be told!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by kikake: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Igbo presidency my foot.
Yes to Junaid Mohammed as president of Arewa Islamic Republic.

The world knows:

The 12 Sharia states in Junaid Mohanmed's northern Nigeria raped Nigeria's constitution by adopting Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Araba - split dysfunctional Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Kapilta(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
CSTR2:

Yoruba is not winning akwaibom state in this generation.
what is akwa ibom? Some non living cell?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Idzitari1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hahaha where is Nnamdi Kunu, are u listing from ur hole

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by SamNaijaboy: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chairman/Alhaji, relax. Don’t be confused. This time around no Yoruba or MB will aid you far Northerners in any murderous quest.
The citizenry is enlightened already and know you contribute ZERO and take most.
You over do and your parasite millions lose their host.
Before you accuse me of being Igbo, I’m Yoruba and over the past couple of years have seen a seismic shift in how you guys are viewed by Yoruba and MB. Don’t be fooled by the moles amongst us.
We genuinely increasingly see you guys as holding us back.
Una no get shame? Terrorism, Islamic fundamentalism, poverty, lack of education etc. Yet you breed more than who knows.
Please park somewhere Alhaji

Asnafsaeed:
Sharap!! What will u di if ur not handed the presidency, attack the north!? grin

U guys only know how to make noise, wail and chestbeat... I have never seen cowards like the SE, even the SS more political value than una! cheesy

You guys think I can threaten the north! How I wish 2023 could be tomorrow so we could see what u guys will do, even tho we know is the usual wailing and chest-beating to the media grin

You can continue ur useless protest of "no erection no leferendum", that one is within ur right .. but if u try any nonsense, we shall annihilate the ibos like we did in 1967
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
CSTR2:

A Yoruba candidate can never defeat an Igbo PDP candidate in the South.
Not in this generation.
2019 should have taught you a lesson when Peter obi bloodied APC in the entire south.

The north is a different ball game and that is where the game would be played.

Last time i checked Peter Obi wasnt the main flag bearer.. it was Atiku vs Buhari so i'll give you the scorecard for free

Southwest with highest PVC would vote APC, Some part of SouthSouth would vote APC yoruba candidate, the whole of north would vote yoruba candidate... it would be massive

your only chance at asorock is if you beg yoruba to be the bigger brother and step down

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by PureFace1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Stingman post=82960524][/quote]

A state in USA is bigger and better than Nigeria

Every states in South West will be better, I can assure you that

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by honourhim: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chikpat:

I was in doubt before, now I am convinced :you are just a small boy. Typical of the Ewu awusa you are, you find it safe to be wobbling between objectivity and subjectivity. Maintain focus on the issues at hand. This is part of the reason the North can never articulate a sustainable development plan for Nigeria even if they rule for 100yrs.

Can u proudly tell you your name, the name of your biology father, mother? The name of your true ancestral town? Noooo!!! Never!!! Because you symbolise the awusa Almajiri boy-well trained in Koran recitation, street begging, shoe shining, drug abuse, girl child Molestation, bestiality etc. If you like, sleep with all the cows in the North, you will still not impregnant any of them. I na ala ewu, aturu, efi ma okuko.
No Mather what you think about the ladies down south, the truth is they are 10000000 better than your sisters, holy hijab-wearing prostitutes who will not shake guys but will travel from Kano to Enugu to sleep around with guys with reckless abandon. Has the forced marriages of the awusa girl child stopped this? No!! They still sleep around anywhere and everywhere even in the bush, in the broad day light. They still kill their husbands with daggers and rat poison. At the age of four, how much has a girl developed physically, socially, economically, educationally, spiritually etc that a 70year old Awusa he-goat must marry her? But trust, people who rape new born babies and other men's wives in the guinea corn farm will not spare a four year old girl!!!!
It is an insult to my person to dignify you with a response on my great mum. She is the type of woman your mother wishes to become which she will never become.
How do I reply you on ritual killings when the whole world knows what imams and Alhajis do with women and children in the North?
Guy, i bu akpa amu. An uncircumcised ewu awusa. grin grin grin
Get out and get lost... Loser

Chai...it are no good o. You don finish the foolish noise maker.

Instead of him to cry for the miserable conditions he and his people have faced over the years, he is here disgracing himself.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Adaibeku(f): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Northeners just brought the party to your house, are you guys dancing or chickening out like lamidi kanu and Ojuckwu, or blame Afonja

cc:

Adaibeku

RTSC

MelesZenawi

selemempe

wingmanIII

letusbepieces

AmazingElixir

Gandollaar

Rekhina

Imhotep

preparing 247 for it ,he is just an illiterate gingered by yorubas slave behaviour
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Yakarii: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Last time i checked Peter Obi wasnt the main flag bearer.. it was Atiku vs Buhari so i'll give you the scorecard for free

Southwest with highest PVC would vote APC, Some part of SouthSouth would vote APC yoruba candidate, the whole of north would vote yoruba candidate... it would be massive
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Angelfrost(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
CSTR2:

We both know that's not gonna happen.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by Stingman: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You love fantasy once you gulp your ewedu soup...

Which part of SS would vote a Yourba president after you have had it for 8 years and then another 8 years as a VP? Even majority of Yoruba Christians and atheist will not vote a Yoruba man for the sake of justice. Only the Yoruba muslims like you...whose conscience has been drown in the quagmire of religious bigotry... will vote a Yoruba man at this time.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg by solmusdesigns: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
preparing 247 for it ,he is just an illiterate gingered by yorubas slave behaviour

typical Ibo.. an hausa man just draged you people through political mud, and you still have time to call yoruba slaves.. even when junaid said he conquered you guys after civil war and if you try anything again he would conquer you

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.