Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. (2869 Views)

Two Nairalanders Having Fun ;) / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / ———— ————— — Please If Am Waiting For Love Where Should I Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Rhymez(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
It will be a thing of joy when we have a successful couple in Nairaland. I will surely reward seun for that. Guy pls be nice to the ladies and ladies do the same. We dont know where we will meet again. Hope this thread is not rhetorical to some people? Goodluck
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by patwhizkid(f): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yeah, ok!
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Farouksenior: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2010
, hahaha, 'D biG dREam',
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by kokoye(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mr. Cock weds MOBO444.

ring bearer: 190m

little bride: dyt

Event planner: chaircover

Pastor: AIO

Cameraman: D-Sense.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by googles: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2010
kokoye:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by kokoye(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2010
the guy go soon vex for me now . . he cant stand kokoye cheesy
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Rhymez(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
That is one thing about NL, they are always frivolous.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
Your wait wont be too long

Firearm and Tjskii are planning it soon
and you all will be invited in due course!

My Tjluv can confirm that to you

Tj baby: It's till death do us part
Loff u plenty plenty
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by googles: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
yea right ? grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
Nice dream, obviously 75% of them here with F status are in real "M" btw they are full of bunch fake-a$$ here so how would it ever happen? judging from there attitude they are living in the world of insecurity which means invited you to the wedding will be like offering you ice-tea in Montana during some snowing winter season.

And again, will you marry these girls here? they sound so un-homely, attitude infected, baptized in rudeness name it, What makes you think they ain't this way in real life> LET THE RUDE MARRY THE RUDE-ES.

To crown it all: FACELESS.

REALITY
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2010
kokoye:

Mr. Cock weds MOBO444.

ring bearer: 190m

little bride: dyt

Event planner: chaircover

Pastor: AIO

Ofcourse u know i should behead u for this rubbish tongue ,But peace!!!
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why re u laffing nau, angry
By the way i saw u yesterday,U were walking along d road with ur friend nd i just took a pic of u so that u would know i really saw u.HERE IS THE PIC .>>>>>

Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2010
REALITY101:

Nice dream, obviously 75% of them here with F status are in real "M" btw they are full of bunch fake-a$$ here so how would it ever happen? judging from there attitude they are living in the world of insecurity which means invited you to the wedding will be like offering you ice-tea in Montana during some snowing winter season.

And again, will you marry these girls here? they sound so un-homely, attitude infected, baptized in rudeness name it,  What makes you think they ain't this way in real life> LET THE RUDE MARRY THE RUDE-ES.

To crown it all: FACELESS.

REALITY
reality im not rude,we ladies are not rude
guys like MOBO, CORK keep insulting ladies here
they call us names,this is  not fair to the ladies in the house
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

Ofcourse u know i should behead u for this rubbish tongue ,But peace!!!Why re u laffing nau, angry
By the way i saw u yesterday,U were walking along d road with your friend nd i just took a pic of u so that u would know i really saw u.HERE IS THE PIC .>>>>>

baby what is dis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what has come over u
i want a divorce angry
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
annawhite:

reality im not rude,we ladies are not rude
guys like MOBO, CORK keep insulting ladies here
they call us names,this is  not fair to the ladies in the house

Sweetie them rude chicks know emself, it doesn't matter anyways cuz they ain't in my world. How are you
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by googles: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

By the way i saw u yesterday,U were walking along d road with your friend nd i just took a pic of u so that u would know i really saw u.HERE IS THE PIC .>>>>>

my bum is bigger than this one jor. .take the pinshure from another angle and stop undermining my essence of my bum bum  angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/346466_34048_416781947485_662927485_4512150_165838_n_jpgfff287540279a8242dc70315915c8951
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
annawhite:

baby what is dis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what has come over u
i want a divorce angry
Ma Heart,I say her yesterday nd decided to snap her ,Simple.There is nothing wrong with it nau just i caught her in a rough mood tongue.
Ok u want it removed?lemme know. grin
googles:

my bum is bigger than this one jor. .take the pinshure from another angle and stop undermining my essence of my bum bum  angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/346466_34048_416781947485_662927485_4512150_165838_n_jpgfff287540279a8242dc70315915c8951
Stop being deceptive,I wasn't gonna upload it but to let u know i saw u that;s y i got to upload it here. tongue
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Yorisb: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
Firearm:

Your wait wont be too long

Firearm and Tjskii are planning it soon
and you all will be invited in due course!

My Tjluv can confirm that to you

Tj baby: It's till death do us part
Loff u plenty plenty

Hmm this is one wedding I wouldn't want to miss cheesy
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by googles: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

Stop being deceptive,I wasn't gonna upload it but to let u know i saw u that;s y i got to upload it here. tongue

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

my bum bum is bigger. . . u prolly snapped it with a Chinese phone. It capitally reduced the size of my boodonkidong  angry
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

my bum bum is bigger. . . u prolly snapped it with a Chinese phone. It capitally reduced the size of my boodonkidong  angry

Hmmmm ,re u sure of the size of your bum bum.It's ok that means i took it from da wrong angle grin .i need to take it again.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by annawhite(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2010
REALITY101:

Sweetie them rude chicks know emself, it doesn't matter anyways cuz they ain't in my world. How are you
baby im cool,long time no jab
wat hav u bin up to
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Rhymez(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
Oh God undecided thread is derailing.
Nice pic though. grin
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by googles: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

Hmmmm ,re u sure of the size of your bum bum.It's ok that means i took it from da wrong angle Grin .i need to take it again.

oya cameraman

snap away and make sure it comes out huge this time wink
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

oya cameraman

snap away and make sure it comes out huge this time wink
I'm not a Paparazzo tongue,Besides Ma Cam's battery is down grin.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2010
annawhite:

baby im cool,long time no jab
wat hav u bin up to

IM good dear, kinda busy lately and trying to give less attention to NL. The forum kinda tryna gimme some bad influence on ppl  grin

Are you somewhere in the US undecided
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2010
REALITY101:

IM good dear, kinda busy lately and trying to give less attention to NL. The forum kinda tryna gimme some bad influence on ppl  grin

Are you somewhere in the US undecided
She's in ma room.what angry
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

She's in ma room.what angry

The last time I checked I wasn't talking to u dawg. You wish. Dream that will never come true.
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2010
REALITY101:

The last time I checked I wasn't talking to u dawg. You wish. Dream that will never come true.
U mean?
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

U mean?

Dream on
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by InesQor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
@D-sense: Lol my guy we don jam here again. And na so so wahala grin

Just kidding, man. Enjoy. . .
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by googles: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
InesQor:

@D-sense: Lol my guy we don jam here again. And na so so wahala  grin

Just kidding, man. Enjoy. . .
Nothing do u dude.Enjoy.
REALITY101:

Dream on
Hey slowpoke,
I'm classic nd wouldn't get into it with your type.
Why whould i seek attention from yah azz hole.Got ma level i soar with.
Pointless!!!
Re: I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding. by Dsense(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

Mummy ,He's ma guy pls let him live tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 / 32 Lovepeddlers (ashawo’s) Sentenced To Jail In Lagos / Photos : Can A Nigerian Husband Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.