Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is This A Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Curse? (2918 Views)

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
seriously something is amiss in my life. It is either i am possessed or i have not really rediscover my personality. So my dear Nairalander,help me fix this quagmire in my social life and relationship.
Let me start by saying i am an introvert, quiet and easy going. My problem is that any girl i encounter be it in the church,work,recreation centres,wedding want to be with me? Where other guys ''tap'' and leave with no string attach,if i dare to tap,the particular babe will want things to move to the next level.
I was in a relationship but my ex couldnt contain the pressure from rivalries and that eventually led to her quitting the relationship. It is not that i run after these ladies but they always find a way of accessing my contact.
I receive numerous calls,texts from ladies all the times. i have been approached severally by most of these ladies to marry them but i do turn them down.
Because of the pressure coming from these delectable ladies,i am utterly confused on whom to settle down with. I am really advanced in age and worried making a choice and keeping others at bay.
Is this a curse from the village or it is a normal way of life?.
I am not rich so i wonder what lures these ladies like bees feasting on my comb.
Re: Is This A Curse? by slimyem: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
aint you supposed to be making preparations for your wedding with your nairaland sweetheart??
You think we'll swallow this nonsense again?
Fail!!
Fccking lair!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: aint you supposed to be making preparations for your wedding with your nairaland sweetheart??
Fail!!
Fccking lair!!

What has that got to do with the present situation?
Stop living in the past.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: aint you supposed to be making preparations for your wedding with your nairaland sweetheart??
Fail!!
Fccking lair!!
I gave d ring bck! embarassed
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I gave d ring bck! embarassed

Yes...we seperated mutually.
Re: Is This A Curse? by ositadima1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowogbo i luv u, i so fancy u, i secretely follow all ur threads and replys. I ur number one fan. What perfume do u wear? What is ur favourite coluor? I have collected ur posts, quite a pile though, hmmm, i think all about yah. I must read u before bed, check out ur profile.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
ositadima1: Idowogbo i luv u, i so fancy u, i secretely follow all ur threads and replys. I ur number one fan. What perfume do u wear? What is ur favourite coluor? I have collected ur posts, quite a pile though, hmmm, i think all about yah. I must read u before bed, check out ur profile.

Hey boy,idowu is just a female handle for a male poster. So dont get it twisted!
Re: Is This A Curse? by Sijo01(f): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Look at this lair that has the odasity to call me a lair. Mstcheeeeew.
Re: Is This A Curse? by cindyrella(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
ositadima1: Idowogbo i luv u, i so fancy u, i secretely follow all ur threads and replys. I ur number one fan. What perfume do u wear? What is ur favourite coluor? I have collected ur posts, quite a pile though, hmmm, i think all about yah. I must read u before bed, check out ur profile.
Stalker alert! ID be careful cheesy
Re: Is This A Curse? by Dyt(f): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Scratches head
Confused mofo

1 Like

Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sijo01: Look at this lair that has the odasity to call me a lair. Mstcheeeeew.

i cannot be deterred just because i encouraged you to be honest in your assertives.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Sijo01(f): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Crown Prince:

i cannot be deterred just because i encouraged you to be honest in your assertives.

and you based your assertion on Not every body are profesional lair like you. Gerit?
Re: Is This A Curse? by ositadima1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cindyrella, last time i checked was a frail character from an old story. I guess u should wonder off to ur granny
Re: Is This A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
idowogbo or Idowuogbo?
Re: Is This A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Crown Prince:

Hey boy,idowu is just a female handle for a male poster. So dont get it twisted!
Are u high?
Re: Is This A Curse? by ositadima1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
My goodness, she just replied to me, this is surely going to be well documented in my diary. Enough for one night
Re: Is This A Curse? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
ositadima1: My goodness, she just replied to me, this is surely going to be well documented in my diary. Enough for one night
Looolz...
Joker!
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sijo01:

and you based your assertion on Not every body are profesional lair like you. Gerit?

Such paranoid.
Are you experiencing menstrual flow?
Re: Is This A Curse? by jhydebaba(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
Crown Prince: seriously something is amiss in my life. It is either i am possessed or i have not really rediscover my personality. So my dear Nairalander,help me fix this quagmire in my social life and relationship.
Let me start by saying i am an introvert, quiet and easy going. My problem is that any girl i encounter be it in the church,work,recreation centres,wedding want to be with me? Where other guys ''tap'' and leave with no string attach,if i dare to tap,the particular babe will want things to move to the next level.
I was in a relationship but my ex couldnt contain the pressure from rivalries and that eventually led to her quitting the relationship. It is not that i run after these ladies but they always find a way of accessing my contact.
I receive numerous calls,texts from ladies all the times. i have been approached severally by most of these ladies to marry them but i do turn them down.
Because of the pressure coming from these delectable ladies,i am utterly confused on whom to settle down with. I am really advanced in age and worried making a choice and keeping others at bay.
I am not rich so i wonder what lures these ladies like bees feasting on my comb.
Make hay while the sun shines.
Handsome boy, hook one before the girls stop coming.
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
hahahaha grin
Re: Is This A Curse? by cindyrella(f): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2012
ositadima1: Cindyrella, last time i checked was a frail character from an old story. I guess u should wonder off to ur granny

Whatever sucker! undecided
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2012
I miss trolling this guy's threads! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Curse? by Sijo01(f): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2012
Crown Prince:

Such paranoid.
Are you experiencing menstrual flow?

arnt u supose 2b doin ur wrk now, mr. sanitary towel.
Re: Is This A Curse? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2012
Not again please
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 19, 2012
Crown Prince: seriously something is amiss in my life. It is either i am possessed or i have not really rediscover my personality. So my dear Nairalander,help me fix this quagmire in my social life and relationship.

`Crown Prince?` (Don't you just!) Yeah, there is something amiss in your life - you need to define what it is that you want and stick with it. You need to learn how to set boundaries. Believe me, you really aren't the hottest guy about. If you can't manage beating the flies off you with a stick, then shit won't last.Your girlfriend broke up with you because you do not know how to manage a relationship. Please learn how. If you're in with someone you cannot be blinking greenlights at other girls - being all mushy and sentimental, `introverted sensitive guy`. It just proves that you're not sure you want to be with the one you're with - and THAT, darling, is WHY they come at you. You're wide open.
Then again, crown Prince, you might just be over estimating urself a little bit. I figure you're the type of guy who looks in the mirror and smiles at his reflection? STOP!
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2012
Raggedy_Ann:

`Crown Prince?` (Don't you just!) Yeah, there is something amiss in your life - you need to define what it is that you want and stick with it. You need to learn how to set boundaries. Believe me, you really aren't the hottest guy about. If you can't manage beating the flies off you with a stick, then shit won't last.Your girlfriend broke up with you because you do not know how to manage a relationship. Please learn how. If you're in with someone you cannot be blinking greenlights at other girls - being all mushy and sentimental, `introverted sensitive guy`. It just proves that you're not sure you want to be with the one you're with - and THAT, darling, is WHY they come at you. You're wide open.
Then again, crown Prince, you might just be over estimating urself a little bit. I figure you're the type of guy who looks in the mirror and smiles at his reflection? STOP!

Thanks for the advice. you are the only reasonable and likable person on nairaland .
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 19, 2012
tongue grin

Crownprincess you missed me huh? tongue

You know u did. Dont lie. wink
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: tongue grin

Crownprincess you missed me huh? tongue

You know u did. Dont lie. wink

You or punny ?
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nnekacherry: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Crownprince
Is this not the guy that has a nairaland sweetheart he wants to marry and even uploaded her pic
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2012
Nnekacherry: Crownprince
Is this not the guy that has a nairaland sweetheart he wants to marry and even uploaded her pic
Curiosity kill the cat
Re: Is This A Curse? by Booty4me: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2012
Fail!!
Fccking lair!!
lol it all for fun
Re: Is This A Curse? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2012
Sijo01: Look at this lair that has the odasity to call me a lair. Mstcheeeeew.

lol @ lair grin
Happy birthday though! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; / Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School / Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.