Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! (3922 Views)

Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? / Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Victoria is kind, caring, sweet, talented, never faltering in the friendship she so freely gives. You are a very lucky person to know a Victoria. Do not take her for granted, she can be fragile, she deserves to be treated with care and respect. Victoria's often do not see their own talent, and need to be reminded of it often, in time, they may even grow to see it in themselves, if their talent is nurtured and cared for. Victoria's are remarkable people, they seem so close to perfect it is almost scary, people may question if they even deserve the friendship they are given, do not fret, friendship will not be given to those whom are unworthy, not often at least. Victoria's are usually good judges of character, although they do make mistakes every now and again, it is just one of the factors reminding those around them that yes, this perfect angle is human, even if she does seem heaven sent.

A name given to the greatest girl ever. She is the one with the biggest heart and can put up with so much stuff.She is beautiful in every way. She also has the sweetest voice ever. It can brighten your mood even when your really down. She also is the sexiest person out there. She is also very addicting. You can't stay mad or upset with her. She can just start talking in this really cute voice and you would instantly like/love her again. Oh,, and she is the greatest girlfriend in the entire world. She is always there for her man. She is loyal and respectful. But don't get her mad otherwise your going to have hell to pay. lol. But other than that she is the best person ever. And she is also the greatest girlfriend you could ever have.

Victoria is a beautiful, strong, caring girl. She loves and cares for all. She has a stunning voice that will cure anything. Her laughter is what will keep you going. She can make you roll on the floor of laughter and make you pee your pants by how amusing she is! She may seem all "little miss nice girl" but after a while, you can see her dangerous side. She can be fierce like a tiger but also make your day brighter. Her looks, oh my god. She is the most beautiful girl you will ever see walk the earth. Her face will make your day better, even when in your deepest depressions. Her smile can make the whole world stop and stare at the beauty and passion. She has drop dead gorgeous hair, any color, any shape, she looks like a model fresh off the runway. No matter how hard she falls, she will always pick herself back up and be her at her best. Her care towards others is undeniable. She would wake up at 3am to come to any of your needs, no matter how much she would just want to sit and sleep.

Victoria is a smart woman who can be confusing to figure out at times. She may puzzle you and she maybe seems hard on the surface to confront. Once you do confront her it'll be the best decision you ever made. Victoria once you get to know her for who she really is will blow your mind. Shes usually a smart,kind,energetic,caring,beautiful trustworthy women. Her smile could lift someone's day from 0 to 100 and her voice will soothe you from anything. If your lucky enough to get yourself Victoria you'll never wanna let go. She will stay by your side no matter what she's the silver lining if you ever have a cloudy day. She won't think she's caring,loving,smart athletic etc..... she's very modest she doesn't think high of her self when you tell her all she is. She'll always think she can do better not relationship wise more tiny things. When in reality she's perfect or the closest thing to perfect. And well every time she walks in a room you'll smile and feel a very specific energy that'll make you smile. Victoria is the ideal person to have as a friend or other wise

The most amazing girl in the world. She will always be there for you. She is the one you can love forever. Shes that girl that you cant keep off your mind. Shes the most amazing girl you will ever meet and you dont know what you could ever do without her. Shes too beautiful to even describe the most perfect girl in the world. Youll wanna hold her and never let go and when you kiss her you wont be able to stop. Shes the sweetest girl ever with the cutest laugh and most amazing smile you will ever see. She has the most amazing body you have ever layed your eyes on theres no other girl anything like her. All you have to do is look into her gorgeous eyes and you will fall in love. She is the one for me and I love her like crazy.

The most beautiful, caring, sweet, and bubbly girl you'll ever meet. She always comes off as so happy and giggly, her laugh is contagious. She can light up the darkest room and make anyone smile simply by being present. No one I know can ever stay mad at her for anything, even when she ignores you, because you know if you loose her you'll never find anyone quite like her. She's super chill, and relaxed. She's not like other girls, she spends most of her time playing Xbox and working at the game store. I think she prefers to be one of the guys, although she remains faithful to whoever she is dating, considering she is always taken. I wish I had a chance with her, even though I know I'd never be good enough, no one is. she has a very beautiful, astonishing, and unique look and personality, one that comes off as both innocent and sexy. She is the definition of perfect, or as close as it gets. She is the girl I want to marry one day.

Victoria is kind, caring, sweet, beautiful and cute. You are a very lucky person to know a Victoria. She often doesn’t see her own talent, but I do. She’s amazing and so full of potential and I remind her of it often. Victoria is remarkable person, she’s perfect, or damn near perfect. She often leaves you thinking what you did to deserve such an angel like her.

She also has the sweetest voice ever. It’s like an Angel is singing. It can brighten my day no matter what, when I’m down or when its a good day it will always be better talking to my baby. She also is the sexiest person out there and is also very addicting and you can’t get enough of her sexy beauty.

But other than that she is the best person ever. And she is also the greatest girlfriend I could ever have asked for. I honestly don’t know how someone could be so lucky, but I’m glad its me and sharing your life with a Victoria is a fuckn beautiful thing. I love her with all my heart and until the end of time.

Sent by a cool friend of mine smiley

I'm smitten ! kiss

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by kingreign(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mtcheeew!! Another attention seeker and her attention seeking thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
so you took your time to write out this. na wa

1 Like

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
kingreign:
Mtcheeew!! Another attention seeker and her attention seeking thread.

Please we are not the cause of your frustrations in life .

Take your negative words and mind elsewhere biko.

I've been happy and all lovely dovey all day in the office .
Sharing my letter here shouldn't cause u any pain or sorrow biko

If you can't deal with the lovely words and appreciation here. Biko be quiet and move to other threads that deserve your negative attention.

No be by force to comment on this one .

Swerve! angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by pharrell8(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
So is every name unique in its own way..
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oma307:
so you took your time to write out this. na wa

I copied and paste what my friend sent to me .

Isn't it cool? cheesy
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
pharrell8:
So is every name unique in its own way..

True , but its cool and special when someone close to you sends the meaning of your name and what it means to her . don't you think? smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

I copied and paste what my friend sent to me .

Isn't it cool? cheesy
it is really cool but do you actually feel what the person wrote there about you is true. I'm suspecting the writer might be the opposite gender because I doubt if same gender can go long way to write this
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oma307:

it is really cool but do you actually feel what the person wrote there about you is true. I'm suspecting the writer might be the opposite gender because I doubt if same gender can go long way to write this

A male friend of mine sent it to me , this morning smiley

Not female .

I feel most is true about me and Im pleasantly surprised he knows this much!

Its cool, very cool smiley
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by VillageHead: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
That's nice.
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

Not female .

I love ur sincerity, maybe when I give birth to a girl, I will name her Victoria

1 Like

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
lipsrsealed

I don't wanna rain on your parade.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oma307:

I love ur sincerity, maybe when I give birth to a girl, I will name her Victoria

Thanks for the kind words smiley

And that wil be cool too smiley

I never knew names can shapen ones identity, and also have so much underlining traits embedded in a name . its incredible.

When I give birth to my carbon copy, I will name her Princess Victoria Junior cheesy

In between where have u been?

I didn't hear from you again, since our last chats some months back. Hope all is well? undecided
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by makeherscream(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Some people get time oooo ahh

1 Like

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by Chrisus(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bucket load of trash.

1 Like

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by carter009(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
lol
Chrisus:
Bucket load of trash.
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by pharrell8(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

True , but its cool and special when someone close to you sends the meaning of your name and what it means to her . don't you think? smiley
Yeas but tho nothing special in it saying from my own angle... While growing up I searched and ask d meaning of my name and why dey gave me d name even my nickname also, I asked too
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

Thanks for the kind words smiley

And that wil be cool too smiley

I never knew names can shapen ones identity, and also have so much underlining traits embedded in a name . its incredible.

When I give birth to my carbon copy, I will name her Princess Victoria Junior cheesy

In between where have u been?

I didn't hear from you again, since our last chats some months back. Hope all is well? undecided
it is really true that someone name reflect on person, at times I ask people the mystery behind it. well my prayer point to God has always been that my first child should be a female.
I have been busy but any time I visit, my interest has been on politics
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

Not female .

LMAO, a male friend.

Please kindly introduce the guy to the red pill to deliver him from this stupidity

1 Like

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
pharrell8:

Yeas but tho nothing special in it saying from my own angle... While growing up I searched and ask d meaning of my name and why dey gave me d name even my nickname also, I asked too

Checking for the meaning of my name myself it's no big deal but someonelse doing it and sending it to me with how much he feels blessed having me in his life is very special . it shows he appreciates me and wants me to say awww

it's a cool feeling .

That's for me o
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oma307:

it is really true that someone name reflect on person, at times I ask people the mystery behind it. well my prayer point to God has always been that my first child should be a female.
I have been busy but any time I visit, my interest has been on politics

Hmmmm, I don't understand either the mystery behind it too .

Oh okay @ the bolded .

Smiles Mr Politics . smiley

Nice having you here .
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

LMAO, a male friend.

Please kindly introduce the guy to the red pill to deliver him from this stupidity

What's a red pill?

Mind you, he's not stupid .
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by UnclePrincipal(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

What's a red pill?

Mind you, he's not stupid .

Haa, are you kidding me? You have never heard of red pill as an active member of nairaland?

He is. To you he isn't, you're the one that is getting her azzlicked obviously you're enjoying it but from a third party pov who knows the motive behind the long epistle, he really is.

You called him a friend but do you think just any friend will take a large amount of his time to construct this without any motive or feeling. And you have even friendzone the poor dude

2 Likes

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by dharamanil(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Be my girlfriend
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by pharrell8(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

Checking for the meaning of my name myself it's no big deal but someonelse doing it and sending it to me with how much he feels blessed having me in his life is very special . it shows he appreciates me and wants me to say awww

it's a cool feeling .

That's for me o
I totally get u now.. smiley
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by Alexgeneration(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Inferiority complex can be very disastrous!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by AstroG: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

LMAO, a male friend.

You wan make she commit suicide grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by AstroG: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
victorian:

Victoria is kind, caring, sweet, talented, never faltering in the friendship she so freely gives. You are a very lucky person to know a Victoria. Do not take her for granted, she can be fragile, she deserves to be treated with care and respect. Victoria's often do not see their own talent, and need to be reminded of it often, in time, they may even grow to see it in themselves, if their talent is nurtured and cared for. Victoria's are remarkable people, they seem so close to perfect it is almost scary, people may question if they even deserve the friendship they are given, do not fret, friendship will not be given to those whom are unworthy, not often at least. Victoria's are usually good judges of character, although they do make mistakes every now and again, it is just one of the factors reminding those around them that yes, this perfect angle is human, even if she does seem heaven sent.

A name given to the greatest girl ever. She is the one with the biggest heart and can put up with so much stuff.She is beautiful in every way. She also has the sweetest voice ever. It can brighten your mood even when your really down. She also is the sexiest person out there. She is also very addicting. You can't stay mad or upset with her. She can just start talking in this really cute voice and you would instantly like/love her again. Oh,, and she is the greatest girlfriend in the entire world. She is always there for her man. She is loyal and respectful. But don't get her mad otherwise your going to have hell to pay. lol. But other than that she is the best person ever. And she is also the greatest girlfriend you could ever have.

Victoria is a beautiful, strong, caring girl. She loves and cares for all. She has a stunning voice that will cure anything. Her laughter is what will keep you going. She can make you roll on the floor of laughter and make you pee your pants by how amusing she is! She may seem all "little miss nice girl" but after a while, you can see her dangerous side. She can be fierce like a tiger but also make your day brighter. Her looks, oh my god. She is the most beautiful girl you will ever see walk the earth. Her face will make your day better, even when in your deepest depressions. Her smile can make the whole world stop and stare at the beauty and passion. She has drop dead gorgeous hair, any color, any shape, she looks like a model fresh off the runway. No matter how hard she falls, she will always pick herself back up and be her at her best. Her care towards others is undeniable. She would wake up at 3am to come to any of your needs, no matter how much she would just want to sit and sleep.

Victoria is a smart woman who can be confusing to figure out at times. She may puzzle you and she maybe seems hard on the surface to confront. Once you do confront her it'll be the best decision you ever made. Victoria once you get to know her for who she really is will blow your mind. Shes usually a smart,kind,energetic,caring,beautiful trustworthy women. Her smile could lift someone's day from 0 to 100 and her voice will soothe you from anything. If your lucky enough to get yourself Victoria you'll never wanna let go. She will stay by your side no matter what she's the silver lining if you ever have a cloudy day. She won't think she's caring,loving,smart athletic etc..... she's very modest she doesn't think high of her self when you tell her all she is. She'll always think she can do better not relationship wise more tiny things. When in reality she's perfect or the closest thing to perfect. And well every time she walks in a room you'll smile and feel a very specific energy that'll make you smile. Victoria is the ideal person to have as a friend or other wise

The most amazing girl in the world. She will always be there for you. She is the one you can love forever. Shes that girl that you cant keep off your mind. Shes the most amazing girl you will ever meet and you dont know what you could ever do without her. Shes too beautiful to even describe the most perfect girl in the world. Youll wanna hold her and never let go and when you kiss her you wont be able to stop. Shes the sweetest girl ever with the cutest laugh and most amazing smile you will ever see. She has the most amazing body you have ever layed your eyes on theres no other girl anything like her. All you have to do is look into her gorgeous eyes and you will fall in love. She is the one for me and I love her like crazy.

The most beautiful, caring, sweet, and bubbly girl you'll ever meet. She always comes off as so happy and giggly, her laugh is contagious. She can light up the darkest room and make anyone smile simply by being present. No one I know can ever stay mad at her for anything, even when she ignores you, because you know if you loose her you'll never find anyone quite like her. She's super chill, and relaxed. She's not like other girls, she spends most of her time playing Xbox and working at the game store. I think she prefers to be one of the guys, although she remains faithful to whoever she is dating, considering she is always taken. I wish I had a chance with her, even though I know I'd never be good enough, no one is. she has a very beautiful, astonishing, and unique look and personality, one that comes off as both innocent and sexy. She is the definition of perfect, or as close as it gets. She is the girl I want to marry one day.

Victoria is kind, caring, sweet, beautiful and cute. You are a very lucky person to know a Victoria. She often doesn’t see her own talent, but I do. She’s amazing and so full of potential and I remind her of it often. Victoria is remarkable person, she’s perfect, or damn near perfect. She often leaves you thinking what you did to deserve such an angel like her.

She also has the sweetest voice ever. It’s like an Angel is singing. It can brighten my day no matter what, when I’m down or when its a good day it will always be better talking to my baby. She also is the sexiest person out there and is also very addicting and you can’t get enough of her sexy beauty.

But other than that she is the best person ever. And she is also the greatest girlfriend I could ever have asked for. I honestly don’t know how someone could be so lucky, but I’m glad its me and sharing your life with a Victoria is a fuckn beautiful thing. I love her with all my heart and until the end of time.

Sent by a cool friend of mine smiley

I'm smitten ! kiss

grin

The other Victorias aff met are all whores,how come urs is diff undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Haa, are you kidding me? You have never heard of red pill as an active member of nairaland?

He is. To you he isn't, you're the one that is getting her azzlicked obviously you're enjoying it but from a third party pov who knows the motive behind the long epistle, he really is.

You called him a friend but do you think just any friend will take a large amount of his time to construct this without any motive or feeling. And you have even friendzone the poor dude

Haba! I didnt friendzoned him. Didn't u see where I typed ,I'm smitten by what he claim to know about me ?

So what does that say?

It means I'm getting to like him , more .
And he has created a soft spot in my heart.

Moreover I have heard of red pill on nairaland but I always wondered what it is .

Anyways I like his attention and efforts tongue
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
AstroG:

You wan make she commit suicide grin grin

Lol cheesy

God forbid !
Re: If You Are My Name Sake? Then This Is You Too! by victorian(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
pharrell8:

I totally get u now.. smiley

Yea smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do With This? [Picture] / But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? / I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.