Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her (49781 Views)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by omerukokwuru(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
safarigirl:
I like how someone mentioned that the lady that wished to remain anonymous when she accused Fatoyinbo of rape, had her identity exposed by the same Aunty Kemi.

Aunty Kemi did not care about undercover informants when she was violating someone's rights to anonymity
because kemi is a jealous hypocrite had she been the under cover journalist she would have made louder noise on her accomplishment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by officialJP(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
I no wan die i no wan die one day u go die so why afraid of death, if only we can put fear aside Nigeria would have been better by now
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by moshino(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
JoanHicks:

They will trace your parents oh

Are you and your own parents safe in your country, with kidnappers, ritual killers, herdsmen etc everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Jaynom(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow
Yet when the other girl that exposed biodun fatoyinbo wanted to stay anonymous AUNTY KEMI EXPOSED HER!

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Freeman59: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow

You're an idiot who doesn't think before speaking

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by wirinet(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

It seems you never attended a Nigerian university. If you did, you will know that a bona fide students can't openly come out and accuse her lecturer of sexual abuse or harassment. If she does, then her dreams of graduating is over. Lecturers form a kind of fraternity. The lady would be victimise not only by the erring lecturer, but also by his colleagues. You think it is only Boniface that patronizes the "Cold Room"?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by cucuzee247(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Osinachi1:
Why sex for grades when you can drop out and start a business then let me Advertise your business on social media? cool

I handle Social media ads to promote Businesses and gain more customers for your products/Services

Bad guy grin
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by cerpvad(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Iya Naira is speaking from experience. Have you all forgotten about how armed men invaded her house at Ibadan aftermath her altercation with pastor ibiyomie and Iyabo ojo?
ednut1:
Madam kemi and her wahala
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by ednut1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
cerpvad:
Iya Naira is speaking from experience. Have you all forgotten about how armed men invaded her house at Ibadan aftermath her altercation with pastor ibiyomie and Iyabo ojo?
staged. No one wants her dead

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by ImaIma1(f): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

Thomas

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Dreew(f): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:

Do you know the meaning of investigative journalism?

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nezero(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi is just plain envious.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SocialJustice: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi wants to share the clout wave with her by force. See her terrible example of Dele Giwa, the world is too aware for such nonsense to repeat.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Osobi32(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
baby124:
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.
my dear whatever kemi is saying is just the obvious truth.... She can't ruin a man's life and expect him not to come after her or her loved once. Don't forget this is Nigeria and it may surprise u to know that most of these lecturers are cultists too. Honestly this lady has no idea what she has gotten into! They may not come for her now but they will surely come.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Freeman59:

You're an idiot who doesn't think before speaking
You're an idiot who thinks before speaking. Tell me which is worse

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nezero(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
There's something called proof by induction in Algebra

You don't have to prove the exact proof but if you can proof similar problem then you can prove the real problem

The proof is induced from similar situations

Kiki has proved this case beyond reasonable doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi is a staunch defender of rapists and sex offenders.

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by hush15: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:

You do have a point, a very valid point, however, this is what happens when you do something often and throw caution to the wind. You don't know even when it's a setup. With all what he said, it's the same line with all the girls has laid in the cold room. So it's the everyday for the thief, one day for the owner scenerio. A real player knows when it's too easy.

However, aunty kemi is on point

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Look at this lunatic attention olosho pretending she cares about another person’s safety when if she could she herself would have the Kiki person killed

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,

Sex-for-grade lecturer spotted

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

God punish Kemi olounloyo...

kudos to kiki, thunder fire Kemi again, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Praktikals(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
GEJDHERO:
You did not disappoint me. I don't expect anything better from someone that sees GEJ as a hero

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GoldHorse(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
That Kiki is very rude. A well brought up child will choose a more discreet way to "chastise" an adult if it is absolutely necessary.

She don even dey over do. A more sensible person will enjoy the glory in silence.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by CanadaOrBust: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Osobi32:
my dear whatever kemi is saying is just the obvious truth.... She can't ruin a man's life and expect him not to come after her or her loved once. Don't forget this is Nigeria and it may surprise u to know that most of these lecturers are cultists too. Honestly this lady has no idea what she has gotten into! They may not come for her now but they will surely come.

Probably another one of the many monikers Lunatic Olunloyo has on Nairaland. U ain’t fooling nobody

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Shibaraba:

Enu obow
S*crew you and your aunt

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
She con resemble tacha
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi cud have done this privately with Kiki and bbc bt her attention seeking ass won’t let her.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by tck2000(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
ke
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by technuel: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Imagine Nigerians! And we want to progress? Welcome to the country in which it is wrong to report crime, the state that turns upon bravery and patriotism.

And to think that someone up there is saying some shit about respecting Kemi says a lot. Kemi that turned upon EFCC when that fraudster was detained. Dumb citizens. Later they say it's the government.
Kemi is not wrong on this, Investigative Journalism has a principle and she is just giving a simple advise to her which she should think deeply for her safety.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by sentra05: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2019
What exactly do Nigerians want?

Someone risk her life to expose something wrong in order to put an end to it, instead of appreciating her and protecting her, they criticize her and fantasizing about her death. If she had been anonymous, the same people will say it is fake and challenge her to come openly. Do you guys prefer to pretend that these things don't happen and let it continue happening?

In fact, i blame her sef. I have always said that Nigeria and Nigerians don;t deserve any good gesture. Anyone who is doing anything to help save Nigeria is an idiot cos they people love and deserve all the rubbish happening in the country. See how they are bashing her as if they care about her safety in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by MarvelousMe: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Seems this madam is jealous and wishes she was the one that did the expose so she can shout to the heavens what a wonderful investigative journalist she is...

She seems like the kind of person that always wants the spotlight on herself

And what's with threats? She really wants the Kiki girl or her loved ones to come to some kind harm.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve / Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.