Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her (49775 Views)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by bammo: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
julioralph:

I fully agree with you.
you agree with your type

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by bammo: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Imagine Nigerians! And we want to progress? Welcome to the country in which it is wrong to report crime, the state that turns upon bravery and patriotism.

And to think that someone up there is saying some shit about respecting Kemi says a lot. Kemi that turned upon EFCC when that fraudster was detained. Dumb citizens. Later they say it's the government.
This country taya me abeg

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by bammo: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2019
ednut1:
Madam kemi and her wahala
The woman is just a two-faced psycho,
i believe she's simply jealous that Kiki is taking her shine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2019
KosiGee:

I’m not a fan of miss K. Olunloyo but the Kiki of a girl isn’t very intelligent.

She is lacking in good manners. Kemi as usual might’ve capitalised on the bbc story to trend but she did offer very useful advice to that young girl.

Kiki’s response was rude, careless and childish. I think she should heed Kemi’s advice.

Read Kemi's advice. Does it sound like advice to you? Because to me, it sounds aggressive like an insult.

Many people don't know how to word advice, so they end up worsening than helping the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by KosiGee(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2019
BluntBoy:

Read Kemi's advice. Does it sound like advice to you? Because to me, it sounds aggressive like an insult.

Many people don't know how to word advice, so they end up worsening than helping the situation.

The main points of her advice was the security and protection of her identity. She might have been a bit over the top in her advice by suggesting that Kiki should leave the country immediately and using words like arrogance but let the salient points in her tweet should not be ignored.

It was reported that Kiki had some threats. If the reports of threats were true then the bbc girl need to take precaution and protect her self.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Awoleesu(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow
Lol! Ain't you very funny?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by alphaNomega: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
moderatedguy:
YEA IF NEED BE

Okay, link her up with BBC Africa, let them know she is an undergraduate and is willing to participate in their investigation on #sexformarks in her school.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 4element: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Since I was a little boy, Ihave been hearing that "Every day for the thief, one day for the owner" Iam sorry the the children, wivies and family of the a fecteted lectures. And I think this will let those who have not been exposed stop the ungodly actions of molesting the student. Like will continue to say, Every days for the thief, One day for the owner. Lecturer please do to others as you want others to do toyour children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by mysteryman2014: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2019
moderatedguy:
Every lecturer will fall for the set up.....free puna

That would have been a gamble. If you watched the video it is obviously that the lady was very discreet but the guy was so promiscuous that he threw caution to the wind and blabbing and giving out unsolicited information.

The level of the discussion even from a Doctor was rather basal and unintelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Women would do anything for attention. See stupid risk.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by linearity: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
moderatedguy:
Listen any lecturer will fall for the set up who no like free TOTO

Am looking at it from the student’s perspective though.

If the lecturer falls as you stated and the student got the camera recordings catching the lecturer red handed in the act....so, what is the next step for the student?

If she exposes the recording or coordinate with a news organization to expose the lecturer, the lecturer will know the exact student behind it and wouldn’t seat idling and watch his career go down the drain, without mounting a fight back against that student’s academics. Most lecturers in that school will be sympathetic to their colleague, who got ‘victimized and setup’, and covertly target that student’s grades, especially if they engage in the same act as their colleague, which wouldn’t be surprising, since that act is rampant.

Or the student keeps the video recording secrets and use it to buy the submission and behavior of that lecturer under the threat of exposure, if he does not compile or fall out of line....well, the student just got herself into trouble, because that blackmail and it’s against the law.

Either way, it is loss-loss for the student, that is one of the reason some students don’t even report these incidents, the school knows it happens, they will bury the report or ask the student to go settle the differences with the lecture, but she have exposed herself to other lecturers as a ‘rat’ and they will put her on their radar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SpartanJ: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told.
Kiki wasn't smart, she chose clout over safety in that documentary.

Yeah no risk assessment done. However she made the right choice. We should all collectively pray for her. I have 2 sisters and 2 daughters. I aslo need to protect my family. How do we go about that? we only need to implement the means to results approach - whistleblowing, safe working and schooling environment related policies and cultures. God bless and protect our ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by BluntBoy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
KosiGee:

The main points of her advice was the security and protection of her identity. She might have been a bit over the top in her advice by suggesting that Kiki should leave the country immediately and using words like arrogance but let the salient points in her tweet should not be ignored.

It was reported that Kiki had some threats. If the reports of threats were true then the bbc girl need to take precaution and protect her self.

I am very sure Kiki knew the risks before investing in the project.

The same Kemi giving advice has never shied away from showing herself whenever she embarks on her investigative journalism.

Even at a time when she didn't have verified and verifiable evidences against Ibiyeomi, she still made sure to let the world know that the project to expose Ibiyeomi was totally hers. Why now is she suddenly scared for another investigative journalist?

The answer is obvious. Kemi is jealous of the attention that Kiki is getting. Kemi thinks she is the most prominent investigative journalist in Nigeria, and is always quick to enumerate her achievements. Then, suddenly, Kiki happened and everyone was talking about her. This must have got Kemi shaken.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by ocelot2006(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
People seem to forget that Mordi isn't doing the direct field work, but is relying on ladies whose identities are guarded. I think those randy lecturers should be scared of those.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by julioralph(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jubal101:

Na you wan go kill am?
Don't be silly.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by midnighter(f): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
mysteryman2014:

That would have been a gamble. If you watched the video it is obviously that the lady was very discreet but the guy was so promiscuous that he threw caution to the wind and blabbing and giving out unsolicited information.

The level of the discussion even from a Doctor was rather basal and unintelligent.

Thank you!
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by midnighter(f): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
linearity:

Am looking at it from the student’s perspective though.

If the lecturer falls as you stated and the student got the camera recordings catching the lecturer red handed in the act....so, what is the next step for the student?

If she exposes the recording or coordinate with a news organization to expose the lecturer, the lecturer will know the exact student behind it and wouldn’t seat idling and watch his career go down the drain, without mounting a fight back against that student’s academics. Most lecturers in that school will be sympathetic to their colleague, who got ‘victimized and setup’, and covertly target that student’s grades, especially if they engage in the same act as their colleague, which wouldn’t be surprising, since that act is rampant.

Or the student keeps the video recording secrets and use it to buy the submission and behavior of that lecturer under the threat of exposure, if he does not compile or fall out of line....well, the student just got herself into trouble, because that blackmail and it’s against the law.

Either way, it is loss-loss for the student, that is one of the reason some students don’t even report these incidents, the school knows it happens, they will bury the report or ask the student to go settle the differences with the lecture, but she have exposed herself to other lecturers as a ‘rat’ and they will put her on their radar.

Well the solution to all that would be to wait until the student had graduated before airing the footage
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by julioralph(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
bammo:

you agree with your type
You, just like some folks on NL, clearly lack basic comprehension skills.

I fully support the BBC documentary. The only ish here is about her safety, she should have kept a low profile.... at least for a while. That's what I'm about Okay??

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afrocentric:
small boy, I can feed all your families
Shey na with the 25 thousand wey you want make for your infinix phone wey even the gods no fit buy na him you want take feed my family? Oya o come and feed. My advice. If you manage sell that phone use am buy sense. Use the rest buy gari wey go reach you drink for one year. Now swerve. I'm done with you
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Afrocentric: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Shey na with the 25 thousand wey you want make for your infinix phone wey even the gods no fit buy na him you want take feed my family? Oya o come and feed. My advice. If you manage sell that phone use am buy sense. Use the rest buy gari wey go reach you drink for one year. Now swerve. I'm done with you
I will repeat it over and over again. I can feed you and your useless father. Your Fath.er that is jobless
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GoldHorse(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

People dont have the right to abuse you in public just because they are older than you. Didnt kemi know she was an "adult" before? So why cant she chastise Kiki discreetly and set a good example?

This attitude of yours is what is ruining Nigeria...age is not necessarily wisdom. Somebody is openly whipping up sentiments about you being killed, but you should keep quiet out of so-called "respect"

"This attitude of mine..." stuff is where the Africans are superior to the west. RESPECT OF ELDERS (AGE THINGS ).

That "African- age-respect" thing, the sense of community is greater than family, family greater than individuals that will make the Auntie Kemis scold a stranger's child (like we have then) and like she's trying to do now and people like you will say "People dont have the right to abuse you in public just because they are older than you" is a very important part of the African culture.
This is Africa my friend. We do "abuse" and scold "children" with love for the benefit of the whole.

This is what the white have lost but are craving for. Read many articles online in this. This "individualism" mentality is killing them and we are loosing it gradually in Africa too. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE SO MUCH OF THIS RISE IN SUICIDE because that emotional grooming from people like Auntie Kemi is now being attacked by PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Why do you think Nigeria are called the happiest people on earth despite the myriad of problems we have?

Oyinbo have 1 psychologist but Africans have hundreds! Your mom and dad, House helps, gateman, drivers, neighbors, the Auntie Kemis, etc are all our psychologists. If people like you kill that then we are done for because there are tons of things that can kill you here without those "psychologists" to pour your heart to.

Lastly I never said there is something wrong with Kiki speaking up. I was only against the rude way she did it.

God speed!
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by midnighter(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
GoldHorse:

"This attitude of mine..." stuff is where the Africans are superior to the west. RESPECT OF ELDERS (AGE THINGS ).

That "African- age-respect" thing, the sense of community is greater than family, family greater than individuals that will make the Auntie Kemis scold a stranger's child (like we have then) and like she's trying to do now and people like you will say "People dont have the right to abuse you in public just because they are older than you" is a very important part of the African culture.
This is Africa my friend. We do "abuse" and scold "children" with love for the benefit of the whole.

This is what the white have lost but are craving for. Read many articles online in this. This "individualism" mentality is killing them and we are loosing it gradually in Africa too. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE SO MUCH OF THIS RISE IN SUICIDE because that emotional grooming from people like Auntie Kemi is now being attacked by PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Why do you think Nigeria are called the happiest people on earth despite the myriad of problems we have?

Oyinbo have 1 psychologist but Africans have hundreds! Your mom and dad, House helps, gateman, drivers, neighbors, the Auntie Kemis, etc are all our psychologists. If people like you kill that then we are done for because there are tons of things that can kill you here without those "psychologists" to pour your heart to.

Lastly I never said there is something wrong with Kiki speaking up. I was only against the rude way she did it.

God speed!

You have a point but the flipside of this argument is abusive and spiteful behaviour being disguised as "help" or "guidance" by unscrupulous people. Which is what I believe Kemi was doing.

Plus you shouldnt start me on what names and titles Nigerians are called all over the world...that is a different story. Our busybody mentality actually causes people to go against their true feelings and desires and make stupid mistakes just to avoid chastisement, which leads to high levels of hypocrisy. We need more of live and let live

Equally I dont think there's much wrong with cautioning someone but there's no need to do it in an insulting manner
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GoldHorse(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

You have a point but the flipside of this argument is abusive and spiteful behaviour being disguised as "help" or "guidance" by unscrupulous people. Which is what I believe Kemi was doing.

Plus you shouldnt start me on what names and titles Nigerians are called all over the world...that is a different story. Our busybody mentality actually causes people to go against their true feelings and desires and make stupid mistakes just to avoid chastisement, which leads to high levels of hypocrisy. We need more of live and let live

Equally I dont think there's much wrong with cautioning someone but there's no need to do it in an insulting manner

I get you!

There is hardly anything with a good side without some negative ones no matter how small. You can be 120% sure that even in the old times some would have taken that culture and use it to abuse and deliberately embarrass their "enemies" in guise of advise. We know Yorubas have a sweeeet way and sense for that.

Kiki exposing herself was not really wise but not a lot of people will come out and tell her like our "Auntie Kemi". Auntie Kemi might have been out for mischief but she got a point this time.

We should always try and sieve out points from all "advices" and abuses alike. I like to call that "self accessment"

God speed!
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by cerpvad(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
How did you confirm it was staged. Bring forward your evidence
ednut1:
staged. No one wants her dead
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
bammo:

you are a typical Nigerian (Backwardness)
shut up idiot
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
dvkot:
Are u this stupid or are u just doing it to annoy me?

i tire for the people in this country, what will they do thats is good, they expose the rot in your country and you are shouting is not fair. so sexual harassment is fair right. opunu
You a very stupid immbecile read i wrote very b4 u start talking thrash.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Arizonaguy:
does it matter at all if it's non students, they fell for the crap because that is their habitual manner
i'm appalled and surprised that u think what they usually coerce their bonafide students into, they won't do with non students
You have to get rid of this your medieval and disturbing mindset
Shut it! what do you know ZOMBIE
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
fela4live:

I can't imagine this type of comment, very shameful and to think that you are possibly educated. So sad!
So any daviant view from your stupid thoughts should be condemned i SMH.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

Not again. Just shut up!
idiot
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
MusaDanladi1:

Now I know you didn't watch the full 53 minute documentry because if you did you would have seen the clips where victims of these randy lecturers were interviewed.
I watched it joor,Its you that dont understand the documentary.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Praktikals:

You did not disappoint me. I don't expect anything better from someone that sees GEJ as a hero
BUBUs ass licker
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GEJDHERO: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
RexTramadol1:

How far bros? U dey normal so?

So na students wey d school fit deal with for dragging their name na e BBC suppose use bah

Wonder how people think atimes.
U are MAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.