Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her (49773 Views)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by RTSC: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.
So you want bonafide students to risk their admission.

What is the difference between her and unilag students?

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

She is actually committed. Its you Niggerians that are not committed to anything except what goes into your stomachs.

Its hunger that made them like this.

Nigerians are very poor and hungry.
Hunger resets the brain.

See as men are worshipping their fellowman here cos of feeding money.

Kemi collected money from fatoyibo to expose the identity of the lady who testified against him, remember?
Yet, she has become an adviser here. How ironic grin

Nigerians live very extravagant lifestyles like no other on planet earth and they are the world's poverty capital so go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Donaldjons(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2019
With this kind of kemi olosho in Nigeria, I don’t think we are heading to nowhere in this country
Kemi is like a distard to me, I don’t want to insult here but let her respect her old age or possibly go and die
Kiki I assure you nothing will happen to you, you covered we are praying for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by RTSC: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2019
It is very rare to see an extremely pretty girl with correct body assets that was not harassed by lecturers.

A lot of our female graduates got sexually transmitted degrees.

It is so bad in some cases that a lecturer would have fuccked more than 70% of a single class and only few would know what is going on.

Especially the young Male lecturers nowadays that were retained by the school or employed.
Those ones dey vex dey chop girls on an industrial scale.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by luluosas(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Set up you said? I disagree sir.
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Truth234(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow

I told someone immediately I watched the video that the part where she claimed to have dropped out of medicine because of sexual harassment was a lie, one she used in securing fund for the investigation. She showed her face, showed Mr. Boniface but couldn't mention the name of the lecturer given the extent she would go to expose sexual harassment in our universities?

While the whole investigation was a commendable effort, her motive was clearly different. Sharing her mother's private chat that she was proud of her and now blocking Kemi for saying she needs to be careful going forward? She needs spotlight she has it but the pretense and lies, No.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by luluosas(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerian journalists has been exposing sexual escapades in our schools, government agencies, churches and private facilities, their investigation has always been politicised and swept under the carpet. But since it is an international organisation that conducted this secret investigation, it is the limelight, and BBC cum Kiki should be applauded for being bold to show their faces in exposing the rot amongst us.
Kemi should keep her advice to herself, because whether we speak or not, one day, all of us will die.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by midnighter(f): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2019
GoldHorse:
That Kiki is very rude. A well brought up child will choose a more discreet way to "chastise" an adult if it is absolutely necessary.

People dont have the right to abuse you in public just because they are older than you. Didnt kemi know she was an "adult" before? So why cant she chastise Kiki discreetly and set a good example?

This attitude of yours is what is ruining Nigeria...age is not necessarily wisdom. Somebody is openly whipping up sentiments about you being killed, but you should keep quiet out of so-called "respect"

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Paulo3ree(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.
,English

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by hush15: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

Disgusting, disgraceful and despicable that you seem to think that lecturers preying on young students is "playing"... angry
>

Oh it is. That's why they have a "cold room"... I didn't fabricate it, it is in the story. Do you want me to start mentioning phrases or clauses that shows its what they do?

Like " At my age, I can still get any girl I want" So it's not a first. "You so very beautiful"....the list is endless. Even the spy said they pass girls to each other in the cold room...
So don't be disgusted. Na their way.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Juliearth(f): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2019
JoanHicks:
If you like don't listen to Aunty Kemi advise

They will trace your parents oh

The lady goofed big time by divulging her details.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Digitalcreator(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2019
You guys don't know anything this one is BBC what you people failed to realize was that BBC have alot of evidence locking in their files..
They are just waiting for your reactions.
Most lecturers will go to jail . they cant escape it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by frank442: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2019
For doing her job!!!
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by dvkot(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
Are u this stupid or are u just doing it to annoy me?

i tire for the people in this country, what will they do thats is good, they expose the rot in your country and you are shouting is not fair. so sexual harassment is fair right. opunu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Impregnablefolk: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2019
julioralph:

I fully agree with you.
she no know Dele Giwa story!
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Impregnablefolk: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Osinachi1:
Why sex for grades when you can drop out and start a business then let me Advertise your business on social media? cool

I handle Social media ads to promote Businesses and gain more customers for your products/Services
Your head dey there!
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by asanwafo: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
She will go to lecturers office and expect them not to be aroused. Apart from when she went to meet Prof. From Ghana did she show us the attire she was puttin on? Umunwoke anyi ga agbara umunwanyi oso?
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Theoarhics: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
You do something u feel it's right they will criticize you , you no do they go still criticise you .If they get sense since why they no do am ? It's better to do what's right and let them talk. Ppl just want to stay relevant by making stupid criticism of things done. Nonsense.!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Adebowale89(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
udemzyudex:

I'm still wondering why some of you are attacking Kemi ,is it that you guys can't read and understand what she's talking about base on pass experience?

Before you start posting things you don't understand,I'll advise every one of you to search for Kemi reply thread to Kiki.
[/s]

why I attacked her go beyond what you can comprehend, the lady believe she's the only substantial and competent investigative journalist in Africa. the lady in most cases had unveil and uncensored what should be discreet in most of her needless investigation, yet she's accusing other of the same thing she once did. that's apogee of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Opinedecandid(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow

Change your ways young man.
This society must be made better by all of us. Say no to unnecessary fear.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Afrocentric: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

At this time of the day the first thing to type is that word. Instead of you to use that energy to pray for your life. Frustration is written all over it. Too bad you've written it though. For those are the people you'll be meeting throughout your day. Wanna bet?
small boy, I can feed all your families
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by udemzyudex(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

why I attacked her go beyond what you can comprehend, the lady believe she's the only substantial and competent investigative journalist in Africa. the lady in most cases had unveil and uncensored what should be discreet in most of her needless investigation, yet she's accusing other of the same thing she once did. that's apogee of hypocrisy

How did she attack her,cos she called her Arrogant?if there is any other thing she said pls post the link here,let me get myself updated.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by jobhunter11: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2019
some people saying he should have used real students for the undercover operation, would have been the best way to go about it and it would yield excellent results. but any attempt to do that would blow the entire operation and it WOULD filter into the ears of the lecturers. This doesn't really prove anything as regards "sex for grades" it only paints Mr. Boniface as a sexual predator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by EdiskyHarry: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
this lady was doing a very nice job, but for the purpose of being famous and other selfish interest, she messed up everything, look this is Africa o, and the worst part of it Nigeria, you know their mentality. protect your life first before being famous

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by moderatedguy: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2019
linearity:

You are dreaming, no current student will be that stupid to jeopardize their career over that.

If you are still a student and you plant a camera to setup a lecturer like that, forget it...the other lecturers will make sure you become a perpetual student for live!

Secondly, it does not make sense. If the student is reluctant to see the lecturer or have affairs with them, why willingly go meet the lecturer and surrender yourself to him, which you hate...just to get a video evidence against him, most students in this category will want to avoid seeing the perpetrator unless compelled.

Conversely, if it the type of student who love the affair and are benefiting i.e. using what they have to get what they want aka good grade...why in God’s earth do you think, they will be wiling to jeopardize that relationship and good grades over some stupid covert camera, which in their thinking is of no benefit to them?

In both cases above, the students will be taking unnecessary risk as their identities will be known, whereas they are still students; you wouldn’t even advice your own sister to try that in Nigeria!

Decoys who are professionals are used worldwide in investigative journalisms like these, to protect the identities of the real victims.

That said, Kiki made a poor decision to engage Kemi, she would have just block her and don’t response to her at all.
Listen any lecturer will fall for the set up who no like free TOTO
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by moderatedguy: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

So the school can expel or suspend the student like they have always done?
Thats the sacrifice they need to make
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by moderatedguy: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Were those lecturers pick on randomly, NO. They were those that had been known for sexual misconduct as evidence obtained from those that have been victims. So it was a not setup.
Every lecturer will fall for the set up.....free puna
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by alphaNomega: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2019
moderatedguy:
Thats the sacrifice they need to make

Would you like your sister to make that sacrifice?

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by BluntBoy(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Enu obow

Please, just say you are supporting those immoral and worthless lecturers. That was how many people started famzing Kemi for taking the side of Biodun Fatoyinbo against the Dakolos. The same Kemi they hated for speaking against that Portharcourt pastor.

First of all, Kiki had the right to speak rudely to Kemi because Kemi was first rude to her. There are much more respectful ways that Kemi could have passed her message across to Kiki without sounding so disrespectful.

Respect is reciprocal. Kiki is not a child so Kemi should have thought about her message before calling her arrogant.

A simple "Kiki, be careful, you shouldn't have shown so much about yourself because of evil men" would have been taken very well by Kiki.

Even I have wondered why Kiki would want to even introduce herself in the documentary, and why the BBC is keen on throwing her name around. But the way Kemi worded her advice made it sound more like an insult than advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by moderatedguy: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

Would you like your sister to make that sacrifice?
YEA IF NEED BE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by bammo: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
make concrete efforts to get students that he has slept with or trying to sleep with ,try and plant secret cameras.
you are a typical Nigerian (Backwardness)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.