Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her (49771 Views)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by notoriousbabe: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2019
This woman na real agbaya

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by alphaNomega: 3:32am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
make concrete efforts to get students that he has slept with or trying to sleep with ,try and plant secret cameras.

So the school can expel or suspend the student like they have always done?
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Cousin9999: 3:48am On Oct 10, 2019
She would have gotten less backlash if she did this independently or through African media.

Facts or not, she's doing this with backing from oyinbos. It just doesn't look right. She could have created an organization to tackle this issue too. There were many ways to approach it besides giving oyinbos dirty laundry.

I just hope she's truly committed to changing things and not just a cover or instrument of oyinbos.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by KosiGee(m): 3:57am On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told.
Kiki wasn't smart, she chose clout over safety in that documentary.

I’m not a fan of miss K. Olunloyo but the Kiki of a girl isn’t very intelligent.

She is lacking in good manners. Kemi as usual might’ve capitalised on the bbc story to trend but she did offer very useful advice to that young girl.

Kiki’s response was rude, careless and childish. I think she should heed Kemi’s advice.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Oyinsblog(m): 3:59am On Oct 10, 2019
I'm confused here oo... When kiki was going into the building a spy camera was attached to her dress. How come the scene was captured from two different angles?
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by bighorlus(m): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2019
A woman is raped and molested, when she comes forward we criticise her for not having evidence, some will say she is making up the rape accusations, becase it's most likely consented sex.
Kiki summons courage to get evidence to expose what we all know is a major problem in our society , and here we are still criticizing her.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by mysteryman2014: 4:05am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

Were those lecturers pick on randomly, NO. They were those that had been known for sexual misconduct as evidence obtained from those that have been victims. So it was a not setup.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Correcto: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2019
So what's your point?
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Correcto: 4:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Find something better to criticize. African media that is controlled by polithiefcian you mean?
Cousin9999:
She would have gotten less backlash if she did this independently or through African media.

Facts or not, she's doing this with backing from oyinbos. It just doesn't look right. She could have created an organization to tackle this issue too. There were many ways to approach it besides giving oyinbos dirty laundry.

I just hope she's truly committed to changing things and not just a cover or instrument of oyinbos.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Correcto: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerians are reasons Nigeria is not yet great. Think!!!!!!!
KosiGee:

I’m not a fan of miss K. Olunloyo but the Kiki of a girl isn’t very intelligent.

She is lacking in good manners. Kemi as usual might’ve capitalised on the bbc story to trend but she did offer very useful advice to that young girl.

Kiki’s response was rude, careless and childish. I think she should heed Kemi’s advice.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by capitalzero: 4:14am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:

Lmao. So you will put his victims in their torturers hands again, traumatize them to prove a point? So you can idtentify the students who pointed fingers at you and, your fellow losers (lecturers) in the university can frustrate their lives abi! Wow. That is not how investigative journalism is done anywhere in the world.

At least there is proof that his victims did not lie! So the investigation worked perfectly. You can’t catch a fly that is not obsessed with sweet things grin. A thief will always be a thief.

Gbam.EOD. case closed

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Timileyin1234(m): 4:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Na all the lecturers dey do this thing. Dem dey behave like God, if u talk dem go fail u

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Vikynas: 4:29am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.
my dear rethink this is Nigeria and anything is possible,Rugged man after was traced to France where he thought was safer for him after his interview went wrong on Naira Marley’s arrest and he nearly got killed in France...this Kiki neva grow sha i don’t blame her but her investigations went wrong smhw,let her pray and seek for God's protection upon her family and upon herself too... THIS IS NIGERIA the lecturer involved is a family man though he messed up big time but he has millions of people around that survives through his earnings so some people who benefits from him wouldn't want to see him go down only because he's definitely outta of his job(sacked)Kiki should only be strong in God and hope everything goes well with her and the family it's the fact not to jump out and diss people or say trash about people trying to advise her,she should consider the both parties (THREAT, ADVICE) from people.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by adedehinbo(m): 4:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
God punish Kemi olounloyo

I lost my crush to this lecturer then in school. there is this the most gorgeous brown skin girl I used to crush on when I was in 200level. she had everything in excess(big ass, thick pvssy, boobs and her tiny face) she's indeed butty girl. I went to sign my clearance form in my lecturer's office only to knock and he didn't answer because he's a sadist, only for me to open the door, I saw the lady big ass in the hand of this man playing with it I guess she carry his course, I have to rushed out so that he won't see me. I crashed the crushed I had for that lady since then

do you know how many serious relationship these old men had destroyed. I know of a lecturer then in faculty of science that told a friend that I told you I want to fvck you but you deliberately got pregnant ba? when you deliver that baby I'll still fvck you, thank God death end his miserable life

kudos to kiki, thunder fire Kemi again, Amen
brother u no lie at all,am a UNILAG staff,there was a day I went to visited a lecturer at office then,all of a sudden a guy badged into the office,ranting and shouting at the lecturer in anger for deliberately grading him low in his test,the lecturer was just smiling,he told the guy to come back,after the guy left,he told me the guy stubbornness attitudes might make him continue failing his course, 30mins later the guy came in,the lecturer brought out some exam marked scripts, he told the guy to search for his name,the guy eventually saw his script with another writing but with his name and matric number, the guy was surprise, complained that it wasn't his writing,the lecturer told him to continue searching, after some few minutes the guy was able to find his script marked with good grade.
The lecturer told him to come back again after 30mins,I was amazed,asked the lecturer why did he do that,he told me the guy actually passed the test with good grade but he intentionally told another student to write another paper.
He told me he did all that because,he had once told the guy to allow him have a taste of his campus girlfriend which the guy vehemently refused.
After another 30mins again,the guy came in,he showed him the scripts and explained to him that if he continues restricting him from having access to the girl,he would continue failing. The guy had to comply ni o,he was the one that even called his girlfriend,arranged how she met the lecturer
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by onegig(m): 4:38am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.
This right there is why Nigeria can never be good.

There are too many cowards who enjoy the pain and suffering meted on them by their oppressors and they go out of their way to attack people trying to set them free.

No one is talking about the acts of these lecturers and how it is against ethics and damages the credibility of institutions or the grades they award.

What everyone is asking is what bias the whistleblower has, her motives and her personality and why BBC? Of what purpose to the topic at hand are all these useless questions they are asking?

What exactly is their biz with whatever bias she has? Can we talk about the crimes and the victims? No they want to dumb down the story so they can discredit it and continue with their insanity.

Honestly, recent topics in the country and the responses of a large cross section of the so called youths have shown we have a VERY BIG ISSUE. WE have a culture that deters and suprresses growth and that's why poverty can never be the ended in Nigeria and the country would continue to be a shithole until there is a whole change of values and culture that we are made up of. I don't see that changing anytime soon because those affected don't even see an issue with it.

Report a Yahoo boy and you are hating. Tell someone to do the right thing and they say respect their age. Bukola Dakolo reported a rape and all they are saying is she did it because the Pastor was famous, that if he were to be a nonentity that she would have kept mum. Like i can't wrap my head around how they carry out such mental gymnastics and arrive at their so called line of thoughts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Jaqenhghar: 4:46am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Afrocentric: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow
It's because of people like you that Nigeria is still in a mess like this. Idi.ot

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Afrocentric: 4:49am On Oct 10, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Imagine Nigerians! And we want to progress? Welcome to the country in which it is wrong to report crime, the state that turns upon bravery and patriotism.

And to think that someone up there is saying some shit about respecting Kemi says a lot. Kemi that turned upon EFCC when that fraudster was detained. Dumb citizens. Later they say it's the government.
You are right brother. Some people are not qualified to be called humans. Sometimes I wish Sharia law is the BEST for Nigerians
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Afrocentric:
It's because of people like you that Nigeria is still in a mess like this. Idi.ot
At this time of the day the first thing to type is that word. Instead of you to use that energy to pray for your life. Frustration is written all over it. Too bad you've written it though. For those are the people you'll be meeting throughout your day. Wanna bet?
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Jaqenhghar: 4:50am On Oct 10, 2019
onegig:

This right there is why Nigeria can never be good.

There are too mant cowards who enjoy the pain and suffering meted on them by their oppressors that they go out of their way to attack people trying to set them free.

No one is talking about the acts of the lecturers and how it's against ethics rules and damages the credibility of institutions or the grades they awards

What everyone is asking is what bias the whistleblower has, her motives and her personality? Why BBC?

Like please WTF is their problems?

Please what exactly is their biz with whatever bias she has? Can we talk about the crimes and the victims? No they want to dumb down the story so they can discredit it and continue with their insanity.

Honestly, recent topics in the country and the responses of a large cross section of the so called youths have shown we have a VERY BIG ISSUE. WE have a culture that deters,suprresses growth and that's why endless poverty can never be the ended in Nigeria and the country would continue to be a shithole until there is a whole change of values and culture that we are made up of and i don't see that changing anytime soon because those affected don't even see an issue with it.
I couldn't say it any better. They keep yammering about how Nigerians in diaspora should help build the country for them. Niggerians love suffering. I keep saying it people like Sowore will learn a very bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by udemzyudex(m): 4:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
God punish Kemi olounloyo

I lost my crush to this lecturer then in school. there is this the most gorgeous brown skin girl I used to crush on when I was in 200level. she had everything in excess(big ass, thick pvssy, boobs and her tiny face) she's indeed butty girl. I went to sign my clearance form in my lecturer's office only to knock and he didn't answer because he's a sadist, only for me to open the door, I saw the lady big ass in the hand of this man playing with it I guess she carry his course, I have to rushed out so that he won't see me. I crashed the crushed I had for that lady since then

do you know how many serious relationship these old men had destroyed. I know of a lecturer then in faculty of science that told a friend that I told you I want to fvck you but you deliberately got pregnant ba? when you deliver that baby I'll still fvck you, thank God death end his miserable life

kudos to kiki, thunder fire Kemi again, Amen

I'm still wondering why some of you are attacking Kemi ,is it that you guys can't read and understand what she's talking about base on pass experience?

Before you start posting things you don't understand,I'll advise every one of you to search for Kemi reply thread to Kiki.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Jaqenhghar: 4:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Vikynas:
my dear rethink this is Nigeria and anything is possible,Rugged man after was traced to France where he thought was safer for him after his interview went wrong on Naira Marley’s arrest and he nearly got killed in France...this Kiki neva grow sha i don’t blame her but her investigations went wrong smhw,let her pray and seek for God's protection upon her family and upon herself too... THIS IS NIGERIA the lecturer involved is a family man though he messed up big time but he has millions of people around that survives through his earnings so some people who benefits from him wouldn't want to see him go down only because he's definitely outta of his job(sacked)Kiki should only be strong in God and hope everything goes well with her and the family it's the fact not to jump out and diss people or say trash about people trying to advise her,she should consider the both parties (THREAT, ADVICE) from people.God bless Nigeria.
With this mentality you expect God to bless your shithole? The reason why she is threatened is this cowardly mindset which you people promote as wisdom. Because people live off a man no one should expose his BS. SMH

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Jaqenhghar: 4:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Cousin9999:

She is actually committed. Its you Niggerians that are not committed to anything except what goes into your stomachs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by oshorstan(f): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2019
God bless you kiki Mordi for the expository on Randy lecturers. It's time for the truth to spill. The rot in the university, Government secondary School, etc is terrible. Lecturers just day wound our sisters n people future wife. This is the beginning. Them go hail.... Aunty kemi abeg shut up and let God protect kiki Mordi after a good job

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by crafteck(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:

Oshey.... Braveheart
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by crafteck(m): 5:39am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

I think you are right, anyone can be set up and pushed into certain situations, Kiki wanted to be popular, if not the real investigation could have been done by real students under real circumstances, the real monsters are there, the one they set up could have been an average lecturer tempted and pushed to the wall, they put edited videos of their choice in their movie(documentary), real investigation should have planted cameras and gotten the 2 real parties involved, the real monsters and the cheap students who go and offer themselves for marks (similar to how Kiki did), if these offers weren't prevalent in the first place, the lecturers won't find it easy to be doing it. Do they know how many private, local, state and federal government workers in elevated positions that take advantage of ladies looking for work or that are already working under them versus the ones that.... Welcome to the Real World, thanks for putting them on alert by setting up the might or might not be monster to get famous.

For those that feel "k" is disrespecting, una get complex, k.
When you need minor things like that to fuel your ego. I have an Indian customer who owns one of the best security outfit in lagos and has his company In lekki, he chats with street abbreviations and doesn't mind them, he can afford to feed most of una families but yet, he's modest.. Keep looking 4 sum1 to write it all out like formal job application... K. grin
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by xtivin2: 5:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Kemi is a shame. Each time women speak up on sexual harassment she will just try to attack their personality.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by franugo(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Enu obow

What are u even saying

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by fela4live: 5:49am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I can't imagine this type of comment, very shameful and to think that you are possibly educated. So sad!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by fela4live: 5:54am On Oct 10, 2019
femi4:
You are quite dull sha, if this thread hit front page...you ll receive more insult
Dull is an understatement, the guy is an embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Arizonaguy(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
does it matter at all if it's non students, they fell for the crap because that is their habitual manner
i'm appalled and surprised that u think what they usually coerce their bonafide students into, they won't do with non students
You have to get rid of this your medieval and disturbing mindset

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.