Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her (49772 Views)

Sex For Marks: Kiki Mordi's Mother Reacts (Photo) / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by GerogeI(m): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Osobi32:
my dear whatever kemi is saying is just the obvious truth.... She can't ruin a man's life and expect him not to come after her or her loved once. Don't forget this is Nigeria and it may surprise u to know that most of these lecturers are cultists too. Honestly this lady has no idea what she has gotten into! They may not come for her now but they will surely come.

And you think lecturers are the only dangerous people in Nigerian or even Nigerian Universities.
Every man who has any desire for education has sisters, mothers and wives who passed through these hell back in Universities. Many also lost love to these dirty abuse of power.

Today, this young girl is able to dig into a problem that we all don't know what to do. Rather than support her people are talking of threats. Whoever is threatening Kiki Modi is opening a cycle that cannot be contained. The same way her name is known, is the same way all the people she mentioned are known, and is same way they all have relations.

Sometimes, our lamenesss at showing Male chuvinisim becomes outright stupidity. The cycle of abuse will next visit our own daughters. The males of today are the females of the next generation. So let's all be wise and use the opportunity to end such a dark history.

There is nothing wrong with Kiki building a fantastic career from the ashes and bones of those whose likes denied her a chance to stand and made her life full of lemons. She only made lemonade. And that's a progress that is worth telling and most inspiring.

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SALTandFIRE: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2019
JoanHicks:
If you like don't listen to Aunty Kemi advise

They will trace your parents oh
hahhahhaha
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SALTandFIRE: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
:
The truth be told.
Kiki wasn't smart, she chose clout over safety in that documentary.
she did well tho
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SALTandFIRE: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow
this is where you got it all wrong. the Kiki issue isn't about winning rather its about uncovering abusive and unjust behavior.
If the lecturer tries to kill himself, does that mean he is innocent? I don't know how u ppl reason

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SALTandFIRE: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.
Kemi has being in and out of this country and has never been ambitious enough to do what Kiki has done. Yet she is trying to feed off her fame

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SALTandFIRE: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.
hi, if they had no been engaged in such unruly behavior before, there would be no way to blackmail them

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by SALTandFIRE: 12:46am On Oct 10, 2019
tintingz:
Did you watch the documentary?
I can bet he did not.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

divergence of opinion should be welcomed on this issue if we are truly serious with ourselves...

without real investigation i can never jump into completion, i am also skeptical about bbc'c motive

you be part of Nigeria problems

video evidence dey your face you dey ask for investigation, investigation of what again is the video not enough proof to act on?

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:
Leave her alone! Nigerian cowards thinks everyone should be afraid all the time like them. She’s fine, her mother is proud of her. Keep your subtle threats and unsolicited advice to yourself.

THANK YOU!!
>
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I've come to notice that ladies with her type of lips are usually very proud, disrespectful and are chronic liars.
True most lecturers are hegoats, and there is need for them to be exposed but for goodness sake there are many ways to kill a cat. She Don do documentary. She Don win. Boniface Don nearly kill himself. Everybody Don know her. Congratulations. But na where she start to mention people come still add mama chat na there I know say something dey worry her.

Madam kemi dey craze we all know but na our hanty. No one disrespects our hanty for us. Telling her she is crying is plain wrong and shows the kind of abusive background she came from. The day wey you beat mad man na that day you go know say he get family.

Nigeria wey person dey kill another person because he no call am brother na him she dey do all these ones. I pity her. And wish her all the best.
Enu obow

We can start a gofundme for Sniper if that will help... angry

Of course, he should not kill himself (but being the DUMB gutless cowardly PREDATOR that he is, he might well try to do so)...
But if you or him think that will win him public sympathy, you are sorely mistaken. He should man up and face his USELESSNESS!
>

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by MusaDanladi1: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
make concrete efforts to get students that he has slept with or trying to sleep with ,try and plant secret cameras.
Now I know you didn't watch the full 53 minute documentry because if you did you would have seen the clips where victims of these randy lecturers were interviewed.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Imagine Nigerians! And we want to progress? Welcome to the country in which it is wrong to report crime, the state that turns upon bravery and patriotism.

And to think that someone up there is saying some shit about respecting Kemi says a lot. Kemi that turned upon EFCC when that fraudster was detained. Dumb citizens. Later they say it's the government.

THANK YOU!!
>

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by webngnews: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2019
ohhh
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by MusaDanladi1: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2019
tintingz:
Did you watch the documentary?
The idiot didn't watch the video instead he is on this thread pouring spittle like an epileptic goat and supporting randy lecturers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Tphal12(m): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Las,las something I'll shall kill a Human.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
divergence of opinion should be welcomed on this issue if we are truly serious with ourselves...

without real investigation i can never jump into completion, i am also skeptical about bbc'c motive

We Nigerians love to chase shadows instead of substance...

Who cares what the BBC's so-called "motive" is so long as they are exposing the TRUTH...
2 Nigerian females previously did the same with audio clips at OAU Ife and Unilorin, did you also suspect their "motive"?
>

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
I was never really happy with this BBC thing,if you look at the situation critically the Lecturers were set up.I was expecting to see a bona fide students of their respective schools in the video .But alas unknown persons paid to set up the lecturers.This is not fair.

Exactly bro! The poor PREDATORS should not have been "set up" PREDATING.....SMH! angry
>

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
ilevic:
I suspect you are a lecturer.

What are you saying? Because a 'clean' lecturer would not be bothered by this documentary...
>

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:32am On Oct 10, 2019
princeade86:
mama naira. aunty kemkem. truly, investigation must be solid with good evidence. I can remember the era of CID, they will go all length to the extent that they will pregnant for a criminal just to get concrete evidence they need. if care is not taking, they can sue BBC for their actions.

I hope they do, so that video can be replayed in court over and over again, and entered into official PUBLIC RECORDS... cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2019
safarigirl:
I like how someone mentioned that the lady that wished to remain anonymous when she accused Fatoyinbo of rape, had her identity exposed by the same Aunty Kemi.

Aunty Kemi did not care about undercover informants when she was violating someone's rights to anonymity

THANK YOU!!
>

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:44am On Oct 10, 2019
hush15:
You do have a point, a very valid point, however, this is what happens when you do something often and throw caution to the wind. You don't know even when it's a setup. With all what he said, it's the same line with all the girls has laid in the cold room. So it's the everyday for the thief, one day for the owner scenerio. A real player knows when it's too easy.

However, aunty kemi is on point

Disgusting, disgraceful and despicable that you seem to think that lecturers preying on young students is "playing"... angry
>

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:

Not again. Just shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 9jaRealist: 1:48am On Oct 10, 2019
sentra05:
What exactly do Nigerians want?

Someone risk her life to expose something wrong in order to put an end to it, instead of appreciating her and protecting her, they criticize her and fantasizing about her death. If she had been anonymous, the same people will say it is fake and challenge her to come openly. Do you guys prefer to pretend that these things don't happen and let it continue happening?

In fact, i blame her sef. I have always said that Nigeria and Nigerians don;t deserve any good gesture. Anyone who is doing anything to help save Nigeria is an idiot cos they people love and deserve all the rubbish happening in the country. See how they are bashing her as if they care about her safety in the first place.

BLESS YOU!!
>

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Thank you BBC Africa n the brave reporters, not only for the awareness but the need to protect our daughters, sisters and sons too! Because I'm sure there are male students that also get harassed etc. This is never okay and they must be brought to book, we don't allow such to happen in the Western world, we shouldn't allow it to happen in Africa or any other institution in the world, where our kids should feel safe and confident to study without the degradation of sexual misconduct by those meant to help them achieve their academic goals.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Jubal101(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2019
julioralph:

I fully agree with you.
Na you wan go kill am?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Jubal101(m): 2:35am On Oct 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

BLESS YOU!!
>
Nigerians are misplaced people.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by linearity: 2:36am On Oct 10, 2019
GEJDHERO:
make concrete efforts to get students that he has slept with or trying to sleep with ,try and plant secret cameras.

You are dreaming, no current student will be that stupid to jeopardize their career over that.

If you are still a student and you plant a camera to setup a lecturer like that, forget it...the other lecturers will make sure you become a perpetual student for live!

Secondly, it does not make sense. If the student is reluctant to see the lecturer or have affairs with them, why willingly go meet the lecturer and surrender yourself to him, which you hate...just to get a video evidence against him, most students in this category will want to avoid seeing the perpetrator unless compelled.

Conversely, if it the type of student who love the affair and are benefiting i.e. using what they have to get what they want aka good grade...why in God’s earth do you think, they will be wiling to jeopardize that relationship and good grades over some stupid covert camera, which in their thinking is of no benefit to them?

In both cases above, the students will be taking unnecessary risk as their identities will be known, whereas they are still students; you wouldn’t even advice your own sister to try that in Nigeria!

Decoys who are professionals are used worldwide in investigative journalisms like these, to protect the identities of the real victims.

That said, Kiki made a poor decision to engage Kemi, she would have just block her and don’t response to her at all.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Enu obow

People like you are the reasons why Nigeria remain a shithole since 1914

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Passionate1(m): 2:45am On Oct 10, 2019
They don break kemi . .she no dey brave anymore . It takes more than raw courage to be truly brave.
Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by Judybash93(m): 2:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Enu obow

Oh wow... So, you deduced her character based on the shape of her lips...

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by nairalanduseles: 2:56am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:

Kemi is a nutcase how can you compare this to dele giwa

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by nairalanduseles: 2:56am On Oct 10, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

People like you are the reasons why Nigeria remain a shithole since 1914

Forget that ignorant fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.