Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Rejections And Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejections And Relationships (4921 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Rejections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejections And Relationships by Yorisb: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
Ranoscky:

If it's for the women, then it's INNER SELF REFLECTION.

But if it's for the men, it's REJECTION abi? undecided. . .I hear you ma.

No be only inner self reflection, na OUTSIDE SELF DEFLECTION.

I wonder oh, Feminism Much! undecided cheesy
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2010
Yorisb:

I wonder oh, Feminism Much! undecided cheesy

No be small my broda.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2010
Like I said,

Men can't handle rejections,

Women can't handle lack of self esteems,
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
MrsEve:

Men can't handle rejections,

This phrase can ONLY be true if mother nature had made it that women can also aproach men just like the way we men aproaches any beautiful gurl/lady that we see on the way.

How common are gurls that has the gutts to aproach and express their feelins to a guy that they like? = Rear !
How often do guys aproach and express their feelins to ladies (even if they already knows that they won't succeed but decides to give it a try)? = Every now and then (even as we speak, som1 out dia is tryin his best on a gurl he just met on the way now).
So how is it that ladies handle rejections more than men? = B'cos of their "INNER SELF REFLECTION".
Then why is it that guys refused to give up on the ladies? = B'cos of their "OUTTER SELF DEFLECTION".

MrsEve:

Women can't handle lack of self esteems,

When they lack the Esteem already, what else is there to handle? undecided
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
Men do dey vex oh.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by sweeti14(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
The most annoying thing about men who can't handle rejection is that SOME go round spreading untrue stories about you angry. A guy did it to one of my friends once. She rejected him politely and dude went about telling people dat she was shagging his other friends undecided
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
sweeti14:

The most annoying thing about men who can't handle rejection is that SOME go round spreading untrue stories about you angry. A guy did it to one of my friends once. She rejected him politely and dude went about telling people dat she was sleeping-with his other friends undecided

GBAM! WE HAVE A WINNER! grin
Re: Rejections And Relationships by chic2pimp(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2010
I've Never Been Rejected And Never Will Be Rejected.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by etaurus(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
Can anyone take no for an answer? We all dont like no for an answer especially in this issue of your fancy or love for a lady or guy. What should we do if we are rejected.Sit back and fold your arms? No! Try harder and you will break that nutshell to reach the main thing.
Just hope I wont be rejected that lady i have feelings for. grin
Re: Rejections And Relationships by AreU4real: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
If one gets rejected just say "Next!" its just one person out of how many out there? C'mon now!
Re: Rejections And Relationships by roymary: 1:31am On Nov 08, 2010
If only people will stop suffering over this Sex and Relationship thing. 70% of the times, it leads to unnecessary headaches. For me, i'd love to be a Virgin again if it were possible. The whole scenario is not worth the sweat at the end of the day. I might not even know the difference between rejections and relationships any longer. Taking on some more important things in life. We've been on this sex and relationship thing for too long.

I'd be glad if my erection reduces,
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2010
AreU4real:

If one gets rejected just say "Next!" its just one person out of how many out there? C'mon now!

Ride on !!!
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2010
if a man hunts for the opposite sex, gets what he wants and derives no more fun from the whole relationship shit, he dumps and gets anoda. grin
if he tries to get a more comely one dat proofs stubborn, he reserves dat 4 anoda day and mves for the next target. it is dis simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 7 Wonders Of The Nigeria Woman "the Greatest Women On Earth" / Help / Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.