Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Rejections And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejections And Relationships (4909 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Rejections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
Why do men have harder time accepting rejections than women? There is a phrase that a man's ego is so fragile that you can blow it to pieces. Do you believe that to be true ladies?

Have you ever been rejected by a man or woman in your life? How did you react to the rejection?

A friend of mine was rejected by a guy because she wasn't pretty enough in his eyes, he actually tried to approach her sister in her face saying that the beauty fairy must have skipped her which was harsh to tell a woman who clearly likes him.

I also have heard a man tell a woman that she should be lucky a man want her because men don't want hoes they want a lady in the street, but then I thought back was like if she was a ho why would you approached her? Why do boys call women ugly or trashy AFTER BEING REJECTED?
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
I fink u made a point already 'EGO',its one thing that drives we men when we're expected to make the rite calls.
I've nt been rejected though but i've felt the pain of dejection;its agonising and lifetaking.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by kokoye(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

Why do boys call women ugly or trashy AFTER BEING REJECTED?

Why do girls call men intimidated or gay after been ignored or overlooked?
Re: Rejections And Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

Why do men have harder time accepting rejections than women? There is a phrase that a man's ego is so fragile that you can blow it to pieces. Do you believe that to be true ladies?

Have you ever been rejected by a man or woman in your life? How did you react to the rejection?

A friend of mine was rejected by a guy because she wasn't pretty enough in his eyes, he actually tried to approach her sister in her face saying that the beauty fairy must have skipped her which was harsh to tell a woman who clearly likes him.

I also have heard a man tell a woman that she should be lucky a man want her because men don't want hoes they want a lady in the street, but then I thought back was like if she was a ho why would you approached her? Why do boys call women ugly or trashy AFTER BEING REJECTED?

men are better at rejection we are born to hunt and every hunt is not a success it is in our DNA to accept rejection

a woman would go hay wire if rejected

1 Like

Re: Rejections And Relationships by kokoye(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
^^^

true.

and that's why a lot of ladies cant chat up a man. . . afraid of rejection.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by GB102(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
eve u rejected me but i took it cool. grin grin
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Dsense(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

Why do men have harder time accepting rejections than women?  There is a phrase that a man's ego is so fragile that you can blow it to pieces. Do you believe that to be true ladies?  

Have you ever been rejected by a man or woman in your life?  How did you react to the rejection?  

I also have heard a man tell a woman that she should be lucky a man want her because men don't want hoes they want a lady in the street, but then I thought back was like if she was a ho why would you approached her?  Why do boys call women ugly or trashy AFTER BEING REJECTED?  
We ''men'' oh yeah men.lol.Hardly accpet rejection cause we feel we should be the one to decide nd not d gals ,However when we appraoch gals we expect them to say ''yes'' without thinking which is totally wrong ,But we ll never admit it.
About the guy that said d young gal she's not pretty nd trash nd went approaching her sister in her present ,The guy is just stewpid nd very lousy , u hardly find such guys in d community.Menwhile calling a gal names barely bcause she turnd u down is part of arrogance nd lack of maturity .
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

true.

and that's why a lot of ladies cant chat up a man. . . afraid of rejection.
True talk

GB102:

eve u rejected me but i took it cool. grin grin
hey,abi no be u go post thread dey cast eve?
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
Instead of been rejected let me dejected.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Yorisb: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
I hate to suffer rejection of any kind. Not with all my ''cutenesses''. [size=4pt]see profile 4 pics[/size] undecided
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
Lmao,yorisb u're damn pretty to be rejected my dear.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 12:02am On Nov 06, 2010
No,

You nukka know yall can't handle rejection
Re: Rejections And Relationships by iice(f): 4:16am On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

Yes, the ego is fragile and in some cases as brittle as eggshells.
People become cruel when hit with pain. It's human nature.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by biola44: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2010
rejection is normal at some point, you wont be accepted by everyone
but why do some people reject you when they really want you?
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Yorisb: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2010
biola44:

rejection is normal at some point, you wont be accepted by everyone
but why do some people reject you when they really want you?

Good question
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2010
Wny would a person reject someone they REALLY WANT undecided
Re: Rejections And Relationships by nellaluv(f): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

Wny would a person reject someone they REALLY WANT undecided

Ladies should answer this. Some women are pychos and ego trippers. Only when its to late they realize their mistakes.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2010
angry
Re: Rejections And Relationships by fASHCEO(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2010
The sex stronger at handling emotional disappointments usually is better than the weaker and in most cases it's the female that happens to be the weaker one.

For phones, computers, ipods & other electronics, Check out Sales-Inland with the link below;
Re: Rejections And Relationships by nellaluv(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Yorisb: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2010
nellaluv:

Ladies should answer this. Some women are pychos and ego trippers. Only when its to late they realize their mistakes.

I see, hmm
nellaluv:

Some scums react when they get rejected, by calling me monkey, you think say na only you fine cheesy
esp. yorubas, they can insult, thank God klass get klass sha

Nelly again!! hmm lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Rejections And Relationships by mediatrix8(f): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
fASH-CEO:

The sex stronger at handling emotional disappointments usually is better than the weaker and in most cases it's the female that happens to be the weaker one.

For phones, computers, ipods & other electronics, Check out Sales-Inland with the link below;

You've got the point there wink
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
Yeah it funny how the men say OOOH YOU FIONE CHICK YOU and I want you to be my baby etc etc and then YOU RESPOND BY SAYING no thanks,

Then they go create threads about you and say HIDEOUS things because they can't accept the fact that you don't want them or INTERESTED IN THEM,
Re: Rejections And Relationships by nellaluv(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
Some scums react when they get rejected, by calling me monkey, you think say na only you fine cheesy

thank God klass get klass sha

I've never gotten rejected in relationshp 'cos i've never tried. If i get rejected sum1 is going to get hurt, i kid tongue
Re: Rejections And Relationships by nellaluv(f): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2010
@Yorisboy,
edit, it was a mistake, lol
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
Why do men have harder time accepting rejections than women?
Are you kidding me?  Men can handle rejection much, much better than women, and that is a fact.
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2010
Uhmmm Seun,

No, men can't handle rejection than women, YOU DO NOT HEAR MUCH stories about women going around killing men because he rejected her,

You hear many stories of men killing and stalking women after the rejection TO ME THAT NOT ACCEPTING REJECTION,
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Ofido(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
mrsEve na becos of that guy way open thread to talk rubish you open this on?
Re: Rejections And Relationships by MrsEve: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
Uhmm fool,

I did not open thread because of some guy, I opened thread because I wanted to,

Next!
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Ranoscky(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
Next. . . .
Re: Rejections And Relationships by adconline(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
I think you got the question turned up side. Men get rejected everyday by women. If a man sets to talk to a girl, it's built in that man's thinking 75% of the time he's not going to be lucky. I get turned down by women everyday and most time, I see it as a hobby i.e let me try and see if she's going to turn me down'. Now, dont get it confused when a man has been given a green light by a lady and he has spent some money on the lady and the man is trying to recover his investment
Re: Rejections And Relationships by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
@poster its more individual, remember when someone i loved left me for another. i drank away my sorrows for a week nd moved on. she still comes to my house, we still talk nd hangout. u see being in a relationship should be based on mutual understanding nd if any of u decides to leave ,fine u deal with it. u hav got ur life to life, nd thats only once.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Don't Know What To Do. / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / Why Do Female Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.