Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,306 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! (5834 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by theTransporter: 3:44am On Oct 11, 2019
blackpanthar:

You may not graduate well.

Is life a JOKE to you? is your higher education a PLAY?

Why bring DRAMA into your life when you are not studying theatre arts....

See you both are not MATURE for relationship. you just wanted sex... ADMIT IT and stop deceiving your future... you do not intend to marry her or date her... because you do not even have the fainted clue what DATING is...

why dont you have sense like this? Do you not know what you want in life?

is it time for WOMAN? abi for you to make your life shine so bright any lady will be thankful she has you...

am really sad for you because at your age you should not be having HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE from a Lady, it is understandable if its from your GP but now your BP is on high because of WOMAN...

SEE, Correct your error fast. NYSC is there to meet better and nicer ladies who are SO READY TO BE HUMBLE and settle down...

why did you not break up.... you now come here to ask.... DID YOU SEEK OUR CONSENT WHEN YOU WANTED TO ENTER WHATEVER YOU HAD WITH HER?

You couldnt control yourself when you wanted to get her, now you cant control her too... see you are a BOY, not a MAN.

go and STUDY and DO YOUR PROJECT and stop looking for the wrong advice for the wrong destination.

#BITTER TRUTH
grin thou shall not murder the op in this manner nah, chaiii

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by theTransporter: 3:46am On Oct 11, 2019
dave4rella:
shocked

Let her give you hypertension
Before your grammar kills you
Ijiot
grin grin do it's beta to die if hypertension than fire for grammar
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 11, 2019
donstan18:
Your grammar itself is damn traumatizing, reason you should channel your energy on your carryovers.
savage
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by judgementyard(m): 5:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Final year student
Like seriously?
Men my guy @ op, you need to let her go and pls.work on your grammar.
It's not an insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Advice your English first
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by nengibo: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2019
You are dating yourself bros
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SkinnyNigga: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2019
your English gave me hypertension..
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2019
SeunDobo:
I have girlfriend we have be together since 2018,We are both a finalist in same higher Institution but she lack manner cuz she always talk to me recklessly ,Even when are chatting with her ..Sometime when I call her and she's missed my call ..she we not call back and if i call to challenge her she we said she don't have time to return any calls .. Most of time i always scare to call her cuz she always abuse me on phone .. I call her on one Sunday evening and she didn't pick the call and later chat her up and she's told me she's don't pick calls on sunday!if I don't chat with her , she we not chat with me ,And this is girl I love her so much but I can't bear with this her behavior , My mom didn't even like her
Please advise me may be I should leave her am confuse .. sorry about my blunder am emotional traumatized
You don't have the balls to leave her.. let me teach you my way of leaving such girls...

Play the fool and do the calling for like a week or two... Make sure you don't shout at her or complain about any of her short comings... Then delete her numbers and avoid chatting with her... If she calls you , pick and tell her you are busy that's why you can't call... Never , I repeat never return her missed call... Anyway like I said you don't have the balls to do it but just incase of when you have the balls, do as I have said... Finally learn from the Psychologist below...

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by dave4rella(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2019
theTransporter:

grin
Nigga Bleep off
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by rex444(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2019
if your grammar no give U hypertension,trust me nothing will
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by nlPoster: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2019
dapo456:
Seun Dobo could mean Seun turned to monkey , obo has different meaning in yoruba language depending on the intonation

Dobo clearly is a vulgar reference to copulation.

Even if you want it to mean monkey, the OP's content is still vulgar and the id should be changed.
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by Lamanii22(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2019
SeunDobo:
I have girlfriend we have be together since 2018,We are both a finalist in same higher Institution but she lack manner cuz she always talk to me recklessly ,Even when are chatting with her ..Sometime when I call her and she's missed my call ..she we not call back and if i call to challenge her she we said she don't have time to return any calls .. Most of time i always scare to call her cuz she always abuse me on phone .. I call her on one Sunday evening and she didn't pick the call and later chat her up and she's told me she's don't pick calls on sunday!if I don't chat with her , she we not chat with me ,And this is girl I love her so much but I can't bear with this her behavior , My mom didn't even like her
Please advise me may be I should leave her am confuse .. sorry about my blunder am emotional traumatized

Work on your grammar... Maybe she is ashamed of it... And you're in your final year? Weren't you taught sentence construction? ... And again you said your mom doesn't like her, then why are you forcing it... she doesn't like you anymore, and she probably don't know how to tell you, that's why she's giving you attitude...
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2019
nairalandposter:

Dobo clearly is a vulgar reference to copulation.

Even if you want it to mean monkey, the OP's content is still vulgar and the id should be changed.

Noted
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

Work on your grammar... Maybe she is ashamed of it... And you're in your final year? Weren't you taught sentence construction? ... And again you said your mom doesn't like her, then why are you forcing it... she doesn't like you anymore, and she probably don't know how to tell you, that's why she's giving you attitude...

Thank you for the Advice Professor , point of correction ;why are you forcing her not it
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by Lamanii22(f): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2019
SeunDobo:

Thank you for the Advice Professor , point of correction ;why are you forcing her not it

"Why are you forcing it?" Why are you forcing the "relationship"... "It" could pass for "relationship".. So you see I'm still a professor...
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
You don't have the balls to leave her.. let me teach you my way of leaving such girls...

Play the fool and do the calling for like a week or two... Make sure you don't shout at her or complain about any of her short comings... Then delete her numbers and avoid chatting with her... If she calls you , pick and tell her you are busy that's why you can't call... Never , I repeat never return her missed call... Anyway like I said you don't have the balls to do it but just incase of when you have the balls, do as I have said... Finally learn from the Psychologist below...

https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need

Thank you sir
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
your English gave me hypertension..

Thank you wole soyinka .....

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2019
nengibo:
You are dating yourself bros

Really Why do you say that ??
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
Advice your English first

Bomberstic Element
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2019
judgementyard:
Final year student
Like seriously?
Men my guy @ op, you need to let her go and pls.work on your grammar.
It's not an insult.
h

Noted
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2019
theTransporter:

grin thou shall not murder the op in this manner nah, chaiii

Thank you sir
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by jagaban002(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Leave her
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by Colb461: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
See this girl does'nt respect you nd ur are nt man enough she is taking you for granted..imagine u being scared of her above all ur mum does'nt like her..my best advice for you talk to her abt her behaviour towards you nd if she refuse to change..bro end it u can't marry a girl that does'nt respect you..am talking from experience..
SeunDobo:

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2019
theTransporter:

Osiun
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by Gabson001(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
The dumbest post I've read this year
you mean a girl behaves like this and you still love her?
seems your life in an airplane mode

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Riele:
Sometimes ,I wonder if you guys have real life problems.

Just take a look at what's traumatizing this one.

Hmmmmh ! You can say that Again
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2019
fairfora:
Please could you mention the name of your school? The grammar isn't good enough, sorry

Sorry for yourself
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Nickisindigo:
1. your mom didn't like her
2. she want to give you hypertension

yet you love her
bro O.Y.O is your case

Help a brother nah
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by nlPoster: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2019
SeunDobo:

Noted

And?
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2019
virgoquin:
Hide and seek

Please what do mean ma?
Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by SeunDobo(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2019
yomi007k:
undecided
My problem now is how to make more money.

It's not a must people will like you Op. Even some of your family members won't like you. Na so life be. Just like yourself.

Gradually withdraw your love or calmly have a hear to heart talk with her. If neither works, buy BPdrugs.

Thank you brotherly ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of Apostle Omashola / I Have A Fetish For Female Anal - Is This Normal? / Nigerian Lady Flashes Her Private Part & Naked Butt At An Event For N50k(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.