Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! (5836 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!! by frozen70g(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
SeunDobo:
I have girlfriend we have be together since 2018,We are both a finalist in same higher Institution but she lack manner cuz she always talk to me recklessly ,Even when are chatting with her ..Sometime when I call her and she's missed my call ..she we not call back and if i call to challenge her she we said she don't have time to return any calls .. Most of time i always scare to call her cuz she always abuse me on phone .. I call her on one Sunday evening and she didn't pick the call and later chat her up and she's told me she's don't pick calls on sunday!if I don't chat with her , she we not chat with me ,And this is girl I love her so much but I can't bear with this her behavior , My mom didn't even like her
Please advise me may be I should leave her am confuse .. sorry about my blunder am emotional traumatized

At this stage of your relationship, can't you detect a naughty girl ❓

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy / Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? / She Does Not Like Having Sex With You If She Does These 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.