Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

PHOTO: Did Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Under Go B**bs Implants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Did Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Under Go B**bs Implants? (3609 Views)

Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says / Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Did Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Under Go B**bs Implants? by my1love: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
The magazine is insisting beautiful Nollywood actress Rita Dominic has undergone b.osom a.ugmentation in recent time.

They compared a photo of the actress sometime last year and another one taken this year where her b.osoms were revealed. I was shocked! The left one as shown on the cover of the mag was flat, while the right one is round and robust. The magazine stated that it could not be established what method of augmentation Rita opted for, but however advised her to share the secret with the public particularly her colleagues whose b.osoms too have weathered the storms of life ….

click here to view pictures and drop comments>>>>https://globalgists.info/2019/10/10/photo-did-nigerian-actress-rita-dominic-under-go-bbs-implants/
Re: PHOTO: Did Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Under Go B**bs Implants? by jboycrb(m): 3:00am On Oct 11, 2019
Ask her nah
Re: PHOTO: Did Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Under Go B**bs Implants? by cassidy1996(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
you want to waste my data, na lie e nor go work
Re: PHOTO: Did Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Under Go B**bs Implants? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Blogger blogger

(1) (Reply)

Daily Misogyny Memes... PHOTOS / Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! / Three Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.