Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! (3621 Views)

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Please if you have intentions of taking a loan online for whatsoever reasons, avoid Lcredit!
It's better face your financial problems tooth and nail than borrowing from those monsters!!
I borrowed from them 2 weeks ago and just a day after the loan was overdue, they started threatening to block my bvn and freeze my account as if I've been owing them for months or I ran away with their money.
It didn't stop there, they called and texted all my contacts, threatening them! Imagine the humiliation!!
Plus they are also adding extra charges per day. Please avoid Lcredit, I'm in this big mess now because I didn't know they were this classless.
Once again, Do not Take loan from Lcredit no matter what
Have a blessed day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Hezzyluv: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
The question is, is what they're doing you included in their "terms and conditions" ?

12 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by endsarrrs(f): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sad. Just repay your dues. Avoid shark loans. It's easier to walk into a bank.

3 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:
The question is, is what they're doing you included in their "terms and conditions" ?
I only knew about the overdue charges and I was ok with it, but they never stated anything about the calling and texting your contacts severally and threatening them.
See the way people dey para for me ehn. I don almost dey depressed cuz of this. These monsters have humiliated me and I will make sure I spoil their market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
endsarrrs:
the issue is I don't have the money now and I pleaded with them to give me little more time but they went ahead with their act of wickedness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Hezzyluv: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
I only knew about the overdue charges and I was ok with it, but they never stated anything about the calling and texting your contacts severally and threatening them.
See the way people dey para for me ehn. I don almost dey depressed cuz of this. These monsters have humiliated me and I will make sure I spoil their market

@bold lol...
grin grin grin grin

Just try pay them back. Even if na to go borrow from another app pay dem cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Tmo4: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
the issue is I don't have the money now and I pleaded with them to give me little more time but they went ahead with their act of wickedness!
bro they did the same thing to me, they texted almost all my contact nd calls i was depress at first but later I just decided am going to deal with them which I did.i still haven't pay nd am not going to pay,they have stop calling when they got tired.they did the same thing to my guy too.my advice to you bro is to ignore them people can talk abt ur issue for ever pls don't let that border you

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Smartb0y: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
endsarrrs:
lol,banks are very strict with loans unlike this private guys

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Divoc19(f): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
I know someone who does this alot. grin
Man must survive abeg grin
Hezzyluv:

@bold lol...
grin grin grin grin

Just try pay them back. Even if na to go borrow from another app pay dem cheesy
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Vulcanheph(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
No matter how tough things get, Avoid loan apps in Nigeria.... They're horrible.

Most of them have outrageous interest rates and their Terms and conditions are often terrible

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tmo4:
bro they did the same thing to me, they texted almost all my contact nd calls i was depress at first but later I just decided am going to deal with them which I did.i still haven't pay nd am not going to pay,they have stop calling when they got tired.they did the same thing to my guy too.my advice to you bro is to ignore them people can talk abt ur issue for ever pls don't let that border you
thanks bro.
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by June15(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
Please if you have intentions of taking a loan online for whatsoever reasons, avoid Lcredit!
It's better face your financial problems tooth and nail than borrowing from those monsters!!
I borrowed from them 2 weeks ago and just a day after the loan was overdue, they started threatening to block my bvn and freeze my account as if I've been owing them for months or I ran away with their money.
It didn't stop there, they called and texted all my contacts, threatening them! Imagine the humiliation!!
Plus they are also adding extra charges per day. Please avoid Lcredit, I'm in this big mess now because I didn't know they were this classless.
Have a blessed day

Guy, no body I mean no loan company, even Central Bank of Nigeria, cannot block someone BVN.. impossible. . and for your freeze account, go open another bank either online or physical.. simple.... No dae disturb yourself on top small issue.
BVN dae expired o, after 10 years of registered, you can get another bvn. Simple.
Federal government go pay Dem when the time come.. chill bro. Nigeria sef are in debt, and do u hear say dae punish or blocked all Nigerian transactions because of borrow borrow FG dae borrow.. guy you move, nobody fit block your bvn o. I dae tell u confirm. And Dem no fit arrest you. Who does that?
Guy enjoy your money, I get person wae dae do this alot.. till now, guy no pay Dem

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
June15:

Guy, no body I mean no loan company, even Central Bank of Nigeria, cannot block someone BVN.. impossible. . and for your freeze account, go open another bank either online or physical.. simple.... No dae disturb yourself on top small issue.
BVN dae expired o, after 10 years of registered, you can get another bvn. Simple.
Federal government go pay Dem when the time come.. chill bro. Nigeria sef are in debt, and do u hear say dae punish or blocked all Nigerian transactions because of borrow borrow FG dae borrow.. guy you move, nobody fit block your bvn o. I dae tell u confirm. And Dem no fit arrest you. Who does that?
Guy enjoy your money, I get person wae dae do this alot.. till now, guy no pay Dem
thanks bro. But the issue now be say dem don humiliate me finish. Sending messages to my contacts, all the girl wey I chyke collect their numbers dey call me dey vex about the stuff. I feel so embarrassed right now embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by June15(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
thanks bro. But the issue now be say dem don humiliate me finish. Sending messages to my contacts, all the girl wey I chyke collect their numbers dey call me dey vex about the stuff. I feel so embarrassed right now embarassed

Guy, move on. For the time being, Dem go forget everything

3 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by juniorstar(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
I have never patronized them and I will never...God no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Konor: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
If you must use a loan app, Carbon or branch are the best, the rest are trash.

2 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Konor:
If you must use a loan app, Carbon or branch are the best, the rest are trash.
Add fairmoney and palm credit join bros

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:

grin grin grin
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Highesschief1: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Just go and pay them, we have a bad culture of not paying loans in this country, next thing you will hear is '' even federal government dey owe''.

10 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Qpid5(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
i haven't borrow from any loan app before but i have people who borrow a lot from those load app. One of my guy no gree pay back because them humiliate am..
op, once they embarrass you, don't pay the money again.. Informing all your contacts is the worst they can.. Use the money meant to be pay back to treat urself for d damage they did to you.. If u pay back then you are a loser!
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Satan01(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dem go still find u come here self angry

U won use ur own expose me wey dey owe "iya basirat " money since last 2 yrs undecided
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Konor: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Qpid5:
i haven't borrow from any loan app before but i have people who borrow a lot from those load app. One of my guy no gree pay back because them humiliate am..
op, once they embarrass you, don't pay the money again.. Informing all your contacts is the worst they can.. Use the money meant to be pay back to treat urself for d damage they did to you.. If u pay back then you are a loser!
grin
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Qpid5:
I swear bro!!! Like what more damage do they want to do??
I had it in mind to pay them even with the overdue charges when I have the money next week but after this their gimmicks ehn, I swear I no go pay again.
They've done the worst they could ever do. Me wey hate humiliation pass anything
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
Have a blessed day

You deserve it... I wish they will even publish your face for newspaper. You Nigerians Sabi borrow, but to pay back is always world war III... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
I swear bro!!! Like what more damage do they want to do??
I had it in mind to pay them even with the overdue charges when I have the money next week but after this their gimmicks ehn, I swear I no go pay again.
They've done the worst they could ever do. Me wey hate humiliation pass anything

Abeg keep kwayet!

You had no intention of actually repaying the loan just like most Nigerians

You people will borrow and refuse to pay back then later you start forming victim

3 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Abeg keep kwayet!

You had no intention of actually repaying the loan just like most Nigerians

You people will borrow and refuse to pay back then later you start forming victim

It's baffling that no one on this thread is even blaming op... To show you that an average Nigerian is never ready to pay back a loan. I learnt the hard way, and have sworn never to borrow any demon from Nigeria money even if there was a voice from heaven...

6 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

It's baffling that no one on this thread is even blaming op... To show you that an average Nigerian is never ready to pay back a loan. I learnt the hard way, and have sworn never to borrow any demon from Nigeria money even if there was a voic e from heaven...
keep quiet there!!! I said shut up your dirty mouth you nincompoop!!!
Do you know me from anywhere to assume I didn't intend to pay back? When I knew I wasn't getting the money to pay back this week I personally called their customer care to plead with them to give me extra 5 days. I was even ready to pay overdue charges, but they thought humiliating me was the best thing to do. And it's not as if the loan has been overdue for long. It's just 2 days overdue!!
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
keep quiet there!!! I said shut up your dirty mouth you nincompoop!!!
Do you know me from anywhere to assume I didn't intend to pay back? When I knew I wasn't getting the money to pay back this week I personally called their customer care to plead with them to give me extra 5 days. I was even ready to pay overdue charges, but they thought humiliating me was the best thing to do. And it's not as if the loan has been overdue for long. It's just 2 days overdue!!

Go and drink sniper if e pain you... Elereburuku...

Com'on go and pay your loan you wretched poor idiot and stop vibrating like a failed d!ldo.

6 Likes

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by DreamyEyes: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Go and drink sniper if e pain you... Elereburuku...

Com'on go and pay your loan you wretched poor idiot and stop vibrating like a failed d!ldo.
see who is calling me wretched cheesy
When I look at your picture all I see is a hungry gorilla. You are joke of a humanoid grin
Stupid boy
Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
DreamyEyes:
see who is calling me wretched cheesy
When I look at your picture I see a hungry gorilla.
Stupid boy

I'm wretched, but where have you seen me crying that I cant repay my loan? Aren't you the one crying here? undecided

I'm damn young, but I can repay your loan, feed you, clothe you, and even send you back to school if you ask nicely.

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by olu77(m): 4:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Hezzyluv:

grin grin grin you are a funny person...do nigerians read terms and conditions?

1 Like

Re: Warning ; Do Not Patronise these monsters!! by olu77(m): 4:59am On Oct 29, 2021
DreamyEyes:

Don't plead with them, do madness for them tell them you are going to court. Tell them Gani Fawehinmi is your lawyer or something...act crazy, you can't buy yourself some time by acting like a gentleman. They will plead with you. Thank me in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Dibaba Sisters: The Fastest Family On Earth From Ethiopia / Are Men Simply Heartless Or Are Women Simply Stupid And Gullible? / Shud I Go For My Masters B4 Gettin Married Or Not: Pls I Need Ur Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.