Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (43363 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / A Week After We Got Married. / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Breaststroke:

You had me laughing out loud at the agbero part, I can relate.

You remind me of naijasinglegirl another user with hilarious and enjoyable writing skills. Are you sure not her masquerading as anti/Poco?

I know that moniker. She wasn't one to interact na. She just writes those her stories and vanishes. Thinking of her now, NL done lose sensible posters o.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
How many of these women get 11m?
2k this op don dey shake lol... grin

You go surprise ooo

I am sure poco sef get pass. Na so I dey take style toast am make I get access to the millas
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
ornicus:

You go surprise ooo

I am sure poco sef get pass. Na so I dey take style toast am make I get access to the millas

You get luck say you are married and I respect the matrimony. We for see who go access who.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
ornicus:

You go surprise ooo

Really?You sure?
Lol you for ask wetin she dey work na and since when she start to work.
You dey make me laff sha.
So little women her age have $30k stashed up somewhere in a savings account,especially the ones that aren't HUSTLERS in this part of the world.
I might be wrong though and would accept correction,though hardly am I. grin
So better find another chic,ABI make I help you point them? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
Really?You sure?
So little women her age have $30k stashed up somewhere in a savings account,especially the ones that aren't HUSTLERS in this part of the world.

You do you have it?

With all the supposed money you have, girls be dumping you per second- while you remain stuck with fcking ashewo girls.

Couldn't even detect sarcasm or maybe he just needs every opportunity to rant#spits

9 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ornicus please keep me out of your conversations with that element. Thanks
smiley

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Thegamingorca(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
Really?You sure?

You are more often wrong than you know.

Ornicus didn't also say he wants another chic

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You do you have it?

With all the supposed money you have, girls be dumping you per second- while you remain stuck with fcking ashewo girls.

Couldn't even detect sarcasm or maybe he just needs every opportunity to rant#spits
I wonder why you are taking it personal.
It was a general statement and what has girls and ashewo got to do with this? undecided
How are we sure your husband or boyfriend(s) aren't carrying ashis too?
You had your opportunity,not giving it to you anymore.You know what I mean grin

6 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You are more often wrong than you know.

Ornicus didn't also say he wants another chic
I wasn't talking to you. undecided
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Thegamingorca(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
I wasn't talking to you. undecided

Ogbeni, You cant actually talk on the internet plz, try to get one thing right before today ends for your unborn children's sake.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ogbeni, You cant actually talk on the internet plz, try to get one thing right before today ends for your unborn children's sake.
I'm not interested in being correct in English so your corrections should be directed to those who care about it.
Also,why are you carrying the girl's matter more than she is doing?I'm curious undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Thegamingorca(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
I'm not interested in being correct in English so your corrections should be directed to those who care about it.
Also,why are you carrying the girl's matter more than she is doing?I'm curious undecided

I'm done talking to a mule grin

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by saucecoder: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
Really?You sure?
cheesy cheesy

Leave those two make dem dey play their self for internet, no be only milla. Mucheche Mucheche cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by saucecoder: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Go and die. I no fit give man my money again.

They should go beg their fellow men!!

grin
Which money?
The one Wey u dey manage? cheesy

Kai, nothing we no go see for nairaland cheesy

5 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I'm done talking to a mule grin
Not mule,we pay mules tongue

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Ornicus please keep me out of your conversations with that element. Thanks
smiley
The thing pain you sha,sorry it's just the harsh reality for women in your she group in this part of the world.
Don't worry,life na step by step,God go do am grin
Asking me if I have 11m lol.Everyone no go be banker na grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
I wonder why you are taking it personal.
It was a general statement and what has girls and ashewo got to do with this? undecided
How are we sure your husband or boyfriend(s) aren't carrying ashis too?
You had your opportunity,not giving it to you anymore.You know what I mean grin

Which opportunity?

Coming from someone I use my own hand to cut off? No let me expose you here abeg.

If I wanted you, I would have had you- but no one does...sadly. grin

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
someone canno joke again sad sad

cry cry cry

There are plenty of paid women in corporate Nigeria.
You start early, you are from a comfortable family and you don’t need to support your folks, you can easily put together that money.

If your eye dey overchook and you are in the right unit in your organization, even faster.

My former employer Dey do reorganization since last year. Our dgceo madam was one the first to go. 500m severance package.

There are plenty of well to do women out there. And That is why there are plenty of gigolos out there trying to fleece them

5 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
saucecoder:

Which money?
The one Wey u dey manage? cheesy

Kai, nothing we no go see for nairaland cheesy

No be the same manage this OP dey manage and your elder brother is begging for 2k?

Y'all will beg even a beggar na. That is before proceeding to marry one foreign grave for green card.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Which opportunity?

Coming from someone I use my own hand to cut off? No let me expose you here abeg.

If I wanted you, I would have had you- but no one does...sadly. grin
I wonder what you are talking about undecided
It's like you like imagining things.
Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
The thing pain you sha,sorry it's just the harsh reality for women in your she group in this part of the world.
Don't worry,life na step by step,God go do am grin
Asking me if I have 11m lol.Everyone no go be banker na grin

Nwanneni do you have 11m?

And who is a banker? Have you ever seen me inside your bank? Lol. You must be very deluded if you think you know anything past my name.We know snakes like you, we cut them off before they even start their snitching.

#NoSnakes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
I wonder what you are talking about undecided
It's like you like imagining things.
Do I know you?

Of course you know me. We both know each other well. Take this as a warning...

You will soon bite more than you can chew. You are kuku emotional and I will drag you till the end of earth. Try me.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Of course you know me. We both know each other well. Take this as a warning...

You will soon bite more than you can chew. You are kuku emotional and I will drag you till the end of earth. Try me.
Before you start anything,think very well of the consequences.
I have time,I have resources...
Let's just leave it at that!
I don't know you or have ever seen you,so be very careful about the claims you make!
And you will find out i have more than 11m when you make a wrong move.
Try me too!

6 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
Before you start anything,think very well of the consequences.
I have time,I have resources...
Let's just leave it at that!
I don't know you or have ever seen you,so be very careful about the claims you make!
And you will find out i have more than 11m when you make a wrong move.
Try me too!

Shut up... Keep taking shots at me and I will prove to you that you know me and I know you too.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
For common 2k?

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by SilvaBullet: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Looks like you have poor taste in men.

That is going by your previous threads on one bf or the other.

You will soon be used as a case study on how women age faster than men. Keep killing yourself with man-troubles.

Are you advising her to follow in your tracks in the appraisal quest (sex for career enhancement?)

7 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
SilvaBullet:

Are you advising her to follow in your tracks in the appraisal quest (sex for career enhancement?)
[/s]

Stale. Come up with something new abeg.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by saucecoder: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No be the same manage this OP dey manage and your elder brother is begging for 2k?

Y'all will beg even a beggar na. That is before proceeding to marry one foreign grave for green card.
Foreign grave that come with kpali and mixed race children still better pass local woman Wey dey add nothing but hypertension Na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
saucecoder:

Foreign grave that come with kpali and mixed race children still better pass local woman Wey dey add nothing but hypertension Na cheesy

See this one, sebi one of your brother is being dealt with by foreign woman. Na only one sentence you fit type for that thread. Last last 99% of you come back home to marry and we know why...

5 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by SilvaBullet: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

Stale. Come up with something new abeg.
Facts never get stale, woman.

What's actually stale is your "come up with something new" defence mechanism whenever you're cornered in an ambush.

Why not start giving the OP some real chunky advice from your wealth of romantic mishaps... like how you washed, cleaned, cooked, scrubbed and became a babysitter for your ex's sister and he still dumped your ass? All the while you sponsored the relationship with your money, realising your kpekus and all whatnot wasn't enough.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
SilvaBullet:

Facts never get stale, woman.

What's actually stale is your "come up with something new" defence mechanism whenever you're cornered in an ambush.

Why not start giving the OP some real chunky advice from your wealth of romantic mishaps... like how you washed, cleaned, cooked, scrubbed and became a babysitter for your ex's sister and he still dumped your ass? All the while you sponsored the relationship with your money, realising your kpekus and all whatnot wasn't enough.

K. I guess that is all

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by SilvaBullet: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

K. I guess that is all

Try all you want in being measured and circumspect in your response with me, but it won't avail much. You're still that old nasty, attention-seeking feminist who struts around this forum with a load of bitter grudges against male folks. And that alone makes you a target for my barrage.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.