Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest (6135 Views)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Pavewood: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
SEUN,

pls kindly unbanned my friend with username adamushaibu
he said he just wanted to correct a post by someone, posting it correctly with
click able link to a website, that's all, he is been banned for weeks now

pls kindly do something about it
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by amygirlrl(f): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2010
thank for all your contributions.

You must not believe this story but how can I just come up with such a story? A PRIEST, A CATHOLIC PRIEST?

You guys should try and learn a lesson here, moreover, all i needed was suggestions on how to go about his case because i believe he has been/is still doing it.

i was lucky, many other young women may not be.

the bible says "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" I'm a Christian and would never tarnish the image of the Holy Catholic church just for fun. I know the implication of lieing against a man of God, so, i would never do that.

It is true and God is my witness.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by tkb417(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2010
Dont be going to peoples bedrooms again
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by greedie1(f): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
really, i dont believe this- no parishioner has any business going to a fr.s private quarterz. It ends in d common room nd dey ve cooks who take care of their feeding(dey dnt ve private kitchens)u can cook nd bring to dem, not cook 4 dem in der housin unit! I should know, my cousin is a rev. Fr! so poster, what are u really saying?
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Creamish(f): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2010
U know priests r sworn to celibacy  . . .n they r human . . their body no b firewood if not for the Grace of God . . . u sha had to go tempt him  undecided . . nwayz, let God judge him . .  *touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm* angry

David did worse n dint need to be exposed before getting God's pardon. Just let him b and stay off his path.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by MrCork26: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
amy_girlrl (f), madam, so u sayin the pastor wanted to Nyansh you? are u light skin with Booobsi, Nyansh & extra thigh?

anyways, what u need to do is report him coz all he would simply do is go after the next chick, truss me! u must be fine tongue
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by amygirlrl(f): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
gree-die:

really, i dont believe this- no parishioner has any business going to a fr.s private quarterz. It ends in d common room nd dey ve cooks who take care of their feeding(dey dnt ve private kitchens)u can cook nd bring to dem, not cook 4 dem in der housin unit! I should know, my cousin is a rev. Fr! so poster, what are u really saying?

I advice u to come to International Airport Chaplaincy, Abuja. Go there and find out if they have cooks. If you have nothing to say why don't u just shush? Just go there and find out the setting of everything. As at the time of my predicament, there were no cooks, no mass servants, no body except the Rev. Fr. and i just learnt he has been posted to a Parish in Kaduna and he is messing up there big time. i can't say what is not true about a man of God.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by mengi: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
i keep wondering wat's all these ruse abt, cant a priest rape a female? just because you play catholic doesnot permit you to be ignorant of the devices of the ENEMY, called Satan. this is the endtime my bro.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by lajjy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
LMAO with this thread,,,,,,,,, abi na by force to be FATHER, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by ladygaga(f): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2010
HAVE YOU TOLD YOUR PARENTS
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by james1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2010
Expose him!tell it to a newspaper;just go to any of their office's.do you live in lagos?women right's activist's will make mince meat of him.
This is not the first and will not be the last;priest's have been known to have children and maintained familie's.keeping an affair is not big deal with many rev father's.
Not exposing him will put other's in danger.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Dsense(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2010
ladygaga:

HAVE YOU TOLD YOUR PARENTS
undecided undecided
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Nektar(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2010
Poster,am even suspecting u ar the one seducing hm and couldn't succeed,shame on u for trying to seduce the man of God upon all the men around. Hw culd u agree to went inside hs room if ur nt trying to hv s.ex wt hm?
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by JOKYTECH(f): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
See the way all the catholics jst dey harsh, had it been them say na pastor now, I no say this thread for don full. Stop been bais, christainity is a religion, not tradition, anybody can be tempted, be it a priest or a pastor, it only takes the grace of God to overcome, so a priest is not superior to a pastor neither is a pastor superior to a priest. I rest ma case
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Rocktation(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^^True. But dear, there are gaps in the story that ONLY catholics can see. Sowy to disappoint you.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by schendy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ OP, ur tale has many holes.
1, most priests stay at the priest house with other priests, though it could be different apartments. They have a generall cook or cooks for big parishes.
My question: how did u end up going to cook there, was cook sick or on strike?.

2, most priest handle confession while Rev. sisters handle counselling.
My question: r there no rev. Sisters in ur parish?, also was it at the confessional, during confession or after did he say u need counselling?, if after was it an open (face to face) confession or one held wit d confessional in place?, if d priest recorgnised ur voice n knew it was u who came for confession then its one of the following,

1, ur parish is not that big 4 him to know u out of all those who came for confession, or was it not on the set apart day in ur parish for penitence?

2, u r very conversant with each other, hence he knows u well.

My suggestions: shed more light on ur story and answer the questions above.

My advice: be carefull wit this allegation, an anointed shouldnt be messed wit.

Also to priests if there is any on this forum, 'its better to get married than to burn', agreed u are human, but u r called, request for d grace to live ur calling in line wit d doctrine of the church.

My own two cents.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by raycomray: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
LETS ASSUME THIS LADY COOKED UP THIS STORY. I KNOW 4 SURE THAT PRIESTS DO HAVE FUN WITH YOUNG GIRLS AND MARRIED WOMEN WHO ARE THEIR PARISHIONERS(CHURCH MEMBERS). WORST OF ALL, METHINKS, THE GIRLS/LADIES, MOST OFTEN THAN NOT, DO FLIRT AROUND THE PRIESTS UNNECESSARILY. MAYBE, WE HAVE TO 4GIVE D PRIESTS. REALLY, CELIBACY SHOULD BE REVIEWED BY THE CHURCH/POPE[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Osama10(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2010
I hope you've learnt a lesson there, you can post an anonymous letter.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Fant(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
schendy:

@ OP, your tale has many holes.
1, most priests stay at the priest house with other priests, though it could be different apartments. They have a generall cook or cooks for big parishes.
My question: how did u end up going to cook there, was cook sick or on strike?.

2, most priest handle confession while Rev. sisters handle counselling.
My question: r there no rev. Sisters in your parish?, also was it at the confessional, during confession or after did he say u need counselling?, if after was it an open (face to face) confession or one held wit d confessional in place?, if d priest recorgnised your voice n knew it was u who came for confession then its one of the following,

1, your parish is not that big 4 him to know u out of all those who came for confession, or was it not on the set apart day in your parish for penitence?

2, u r very conversant with each other, hence he knows u well.

My suggestions: shed more light on your story and answer the questions above.

My advice: be carefull wit this allegation, an anointed shouldnt be messed wit.

Also to priests if there is any on this forum, 'its better to get married than to burn', agreed u are human, but u r called, request for d grace to live your calling in line wit d doctrine of the church.

My own two cents.
you spoke my mind.
The poster's i sense is on a misinn to tanish the image of catholic priests.
Even if i want to believe this rubbish, then! I must say that the poster was on a mision to destroy the calling of that priest because she must have tempted him in ways known better to her.
@poster, young girls like you need to be very careful or you will end up attracting the wrath of God of which i am very sure you can't bear.
Nairaland is now a very popular site where every jack and harry can post whatsoever good or rubbish things they feel like. Therefore, don't let me conclude that you joined us on Nov, 5th, 2010 in order to spread your diabolic news perhaps. You will actually gain nothing else but destruction
if this crap is true, then! Give us the
Name of parish.
Location of parish.
Picture of the priest.
Name of the priest.

anything apart from these info will instantly justify the claimed priest and declare your post a useless brouhaha drawn from folly. Because you don't expect some of us who have mature minds to instantly believe your TALL TALES THAT WERE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Ivynwa(f): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Amy-girl
If this really happened, You owe it to your conscience to let the archdiocese covering whatever parish that priest is in now know about this so that he can be stopped. He must have been using this tactics on others and if you don't talk and tell the church more young girls will fall prey to him so help save such girls from him and even do him a greater favour of leaving the priesthood to go get himself a wife and quit burning and going astray and ruining the lives of innocent ones on top of it. Find a way to let them know, that anonymous letter advised by some for you to send on that can still achieve something. 

I am getting sick and tired of some priests dragging the Catholic church to the mud. I honestly am and my greatest concern is the loosening of the morals and dousing the beautiful spirit with which we Nigerians and other people of the world cling to our religion and to God. I am not saying this to spite the catholics. I was born into a catholic home, has been a cathloic choir girl all my life (how I love those our Igbo choir songs, handel's messiah, Harcourt white's song etc)  and even now that I am more pentecostally inclined, I can still gladly walk into a catholic church and worship with them. I love the Catholic church so much that when my wedding day arrives, I will wish to have a thousand Catholic choristers singing down the heaven for me.
The only thing I am afraid of is that if this looseness among the priests continues, I may not have my good old catholic church to revisit again. Did anybody watch Oprah Winfrey's show today, it featured 200 men including Tyler Perry that were abused as young children. I never knew that young male children are vulnerable to r-a-pe by sick adults too at least in our part of the world. Among these 200 men featured by Oprah were 2 twin men that were abused by------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------narrated story that was here edited out by Ivynwa herself in respect to our sweet Catholic church and that none may read and get disheartened and lose their faith[b](one love people[/b]!)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Our church-heartedness in Nigeria is among my love for my country and is it not even better the catholic church open their eyes and awake to the reality that these priests are mere humans like us all and have sexual urge like everybody else. Is it not better to permit them to marry than to have them dragging the church through muds all over the world, even the Pope himself is beginning to be ashamed of all these. The order of priesthood with total abstinence should be left for only those who have decided in their mind that they want to dedicate their entire life, body and soul to the service of God, it is not for some.---------------------------------------------------------------------- What arrant Nonsense is that? Some are even there to make their mother and father happy when they get called Nne father, Nna Father, Nne sister and such take great pride in being called priests without understanding that it's one big sacrifice that shouldn't be played with. I really marvelled at the vanity of a lady I know in my village (who is now a Catholic sister) when she visited my family house at the village and was denge-ing and posing for me that she is a sister, in my mind I was like "this lady does not understand the magnitude of what she signed for if she is still that vain". I really don't think that a human being should be mandated by rules and regulations of a church to live such life of solitude unless they strictly chose to do that themselves.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by topup: 1:37am On Nov 16, 2010
What if the next target is a prepuberscent girl or even a boy. I would advise you tell someone you trust, and then if you feel up to it, report him to the authorities, these things need to stop, we can't keep sweeping these under the rug, they send no signal to the culprit, but instead create an idea that men like that are invincible.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by comechop(m): 3:10am On Nov 18, 2010
Its Nigeria, so I doubt if anything would come out of it - i mean all he will do is deny.

But if your story is true - then go ahead and expose him. Who knows how many girls he has tricked and how many more young naive girls are in line.

But why would you go into his bedroom
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2010
It happened before and would happen again. They are human man like us. Remove "Rev." and see if they are not "fathers".
You are not the first to 've the experience.
Taking oath of celibacy is only an activated mind which he can deactivate anytime.
I have stayed in parish house 8yrs and know that what she said is (pure).
Like the church would advice pray for a change of heart in them instead of castigation.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2010
It happened before and would happen again. They are human man like us. Remove "Rev." and see if they are not "fathers".
You are not the first to 've the experience.
Taking oath of celibacy is only an activated mind which he can deactivate anytime.
I have stayed in parish house 8yrs and know that what she said is (pure).
Like the church would advice pray for a change of heart in them instead of castigation.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2010
Op your story may be true but it has so many commas,like going to cook for him,the parish makes provision for that,telling you,you don't need confession,why would you go for confession if you've not sinned and i believe you know we all sin not less than 7times a day,thats when you should have thought twice(how old are you by the way?)babe check urself well,you still went to get something for him in his bedroom after all this?na wa o.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2010
A woman was almost abused sexually by a man she trusts and looks up to and for some reason, people think it's her fault! Jeeez! undecided
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2012
So many people, male and female, all over Nigeria are assaulted and harassed every year by so called ''Holy men'' yet others refuse to open their eyes and see it. Shouting down the molested as if it wasn't hard enough to make their story known in the first place.

A young boy with delicate feminine features left by his mother in the hands of a priest to learn the catechism of the catholic church is easy prey.

A young innocent teenage girl with larger than average size bosoms runs from the ridicule and leering eyes in school and on the road, she thinks she has found a safe haven in the serene envirnment of an anglican church, only to be jumped upon by the ''priest''.

People, even if you don't believe, please don't shout down anybody that speaks out.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by claremont(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2012
Catholic priests have an unholy reputation worldwide for s-exual abuse, this story is not new.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
There is no way you can have a collection of people without having bag eggs among them. What I don't support is when they are hushed away. Anyone that violates a child should be killed simple
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by waterworks(f): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2012
I still stand on the fact that this story is fabricated.
A lady cannot be alone with a priest let alone coming to his office when it is not his office hour. Poster be careful. !

a lady can very much be alone witha priest and  no one knows if its true or not so dont start insulting her give constructive advice make yourself usefull jeez!

" poster go and see an active member of the church. preferably female married and mature. tell her the story. for example a head lay reader or head of CWO
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by waterworks(f): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2012
Dont be going to peoples bedrooms again

WORD!!!!
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by waterworks(f): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2012
I advice u to come to  International Airport Chaplaincy, Abuja. Go there and find out if they have cooks. If you have nothing to say why don't u just shush? Just go there and find out the setting of everything. As at the time of my predicament, there were no cooks, no mass servants, no body except the Rev. Fr. and i just learnt he has been posted to a Parish in Kaduna and he is messing up there big time. i can't say what is not true about a man of God.

ABUJA AGAIN na wa oh e be like say dis abuja don spoil finish!! in fact i too believe now./ i wont puit anythng past d aristo abj babes. dey have infilterated the Chaplaincy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Facts Women Should Accept About Men / A̶̲̥̅♏ A Virgin / How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.