Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) (6277 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / 5 Nairalander Ladies Crushing On Me Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by chiebuka600(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2015
Hello Celeb News Arena dot Com Admin

I need your help because I am at a crossroad. A reverend father whom i dated while he was a seminarian wants me to have a secret child for him. He actually managed to get my mum on his side.

My father is late. The idea was i will relocate to Sapele where he will build a house for me to raise his kids there in secret. He agreed to secretly marry me and pay my mum my full dowry with an aditional undisclosed sum with monthly salary for life on the condition that it remain a full secret between just me....
Read more & see photos through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1089916401033130
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by divinehand2003(m): 1:14am On Sep 30, 2015
You either say yes or no, at least he isn't forcing you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Noloss(f): 1:16am On Sep 30, 2015
divinehand2003:
You either say yes or no, at least he isn't forcing you.
Abi oo. Must every matter come to NL self?
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by sinaj(f): 1:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Lord av mercy on u
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by odinese(m): 1:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Rev. Fr indeed..

Tmrrw they act like they don't do sh!t!!.

Using the white garment to cover stains.
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Blizzy9ja: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Am not surprised, we've heard worse stories than dis perpetrated by Rev fathers adorning white robe.
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by bewla(m): 1:49am On Sep 30, 2015
u have no prove untill u carry the baby

so get us prove.

so we can no how to judge him sense nairaland now na court abi

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 30, 2015
U're a traffic-hungry blogger with the IQ of a goat. Useless bunch of people. Good thing that the police has set an example with one.

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by FelixGodwin: 2:17am On Sep 30, 2015
chiebuka600:

I need your help because I am at a crossroad. A reverend father whom i dated while he was a seminarian wants me to have a secret child for him. He actually managed to get my mum on his side.

My father is late. The idea was i will relocate to Sapele where he will build a house for me to raise his kids there in secret. He agreed to secretly marry me and pay my mum my full dowry with an aditional undisclosed sum with monthly salary for life on the condition that it remain a full secret between just me....
Read more & see photos through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1089916401033130
Since its a secret why are u telling uS,?

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by donholy28(m): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Konji na bastard...e don go catch Catholic priest
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by naijaboiy: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Why did I open this thread? undecided
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by joefredd006(m): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2015
let me see the first to cast a stone....
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Eldorado01(m): 5:38am On Sep 30, 2015
the last time i check nobody was perfect....let Rev. father flex his life...@least na father una call am...father must have children na
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Israel5(m): 5:44am On Sep 30, 2015
The palpacy is Antichrist. Knox, wesley, luther, etc warned us. Catholism is idolic Occultism. Be warned!
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Pidggin(f): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2015
chiebuka600:

Liar!
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 30, 2015
gb

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2015
When will you have sense... ?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Tell me it's not true
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Israel5:
The palpacy is Antichrist. Knox, wesley, luther, etc warned us. Catholism is idolic Occultism. Be warned!
Not only catholic church warn them against other denominations and religions because they all are the same when it comes to idolic occultism and other ungodly acts, don't forget to warn them against exchanging their common sense with spiritual belief
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2015
odinese:
Rev. Fr indeed..

not all of them angry angry
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by IamLEGEND1: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2015
brings out penìs
urinates on thread
shakes the remaining drops out of the díck
zips up
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by englishmart(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:
Lord av mercy on u
God will have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Feranchek(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Lol. I just dey laff.... smh. No worrey, bishop go soon come toast you.

The quest for attention and comments dey make people kill their future. Op.... kontinu
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2015
do u want nairalanders to say go ahead or wat
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by vicque(f): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2015
And the title of this nollywood movie is............ . THE PRIEST'S WIFE.......... grab ya copy nowwwwwwwwwwww...

Mtchww.. Nonsense
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Haywhymido(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Dont be surprised d day u see "nairalanders i cant find my period, is it in ur room". Sum dudes mumu ehn. @op, i guess u r a lad bah, dat u dont knw wot is gud 4 u
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by alexis007(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2015
The older members keep ringing it Iike a bell ,"Nairaland has gone to the bingos." It's a matter of time before this forum degrades to the level of 2go.

Op, imagine if the Reverend is an only-son.....So his lineage should go into extinction because he has chosen to serve God

The black man is still miles behind 2015. sad
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Benoxvals(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2015
odinese:
Rev. Fr indeed..

Don't be too quick to judge...I wonder why someone will even believe this shit.
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Benoxvals(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2015
chiebuka600:

O.p...as disgusting as you sound,I think you should more worried about your mother for agreeing to that conspiracy of yours than the Rev.
Making up stories to drag the name of an ordained priest to the ground an unforgivable sin.
...if your story should happen then just report it to his parish or post his name and picture here and I will do the needful

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by brize(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2015
odinese:
Rev. Fr indeed..

was this reported by vanguard, sunnews, even the nation and punch?? Its only a blog my dear...... I respect your opinion but i also want you to see the difference between lie and truth
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by RichDad1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
La click, yeu die
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by Missonas(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
some people can believe anythg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys? / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size: See This Photo From A Traditional Marriage / See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.