Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest (6137 Views)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by pendo89(f): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2012
Its one thing to be naive but when you add stupidity to it becomes worse.
A priest decides to befriend you and you accept. Next he invites you to his house and you go alone. He then sends you to his bedroom and guess what? you walk majestically like some blind sheep! Are you 5 years old?? Where's is that 6th sense? that inner warning voice we always choose to ignore?

A priest is a man like any other and they get tempted so do not be shocked by his actions.Responsibility lies on you the lady.
Avoid and resist all appearances of evil.You cannot walk into a lion's den and expect to come out unscathed! Some things just don't make sense to me.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2012
@poster,if ds is a liar i ope u knw d conseqnc.
Bt if true,u dnt hv 2 expose him,priests ar humans and can be temptd to do such,bt d most important tin is dat God didnt alow d devil 2 prevail finaly, bt u can cary out an investigatn on your own jst 2 be sure dat hes nt voilatin odas, live God 2 do d judgment,or u can talk 2 him who knw if God wud use u 2 bring him back 2 hs senses, gudluck bt pls dnt expose him publicly, he whos witout sin,shud cast d ist stone
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
That priesh is not a man of God u shld expose him
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by babsjnr(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
Even in europe as well too many catholic priest are register with police as sex offenders.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by nwanioma(f): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
Its not new to hear of scandals like this. However if your story is true maybe you should consider telling another priest, more than one other priest. Anonymity will not do. If you feel you want to help others who might fall victim to him next time then speak up. If no body believes you then God be your witness, you have done your part.

I wish you well, but ladies should learn to flee from all forms of temptation, especially when the person is of a concentrated state. Anointed, married, or other wise.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by drnoel: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmm, this one tire me. I don hear similar tory like this but she got 2 let us know how this one happen. Does she always go 2 see the priest. Some ladies visit priests with take away and cooked meals. I once heard of a lady dating a priest. She seduced the priest by slowly visiting, and then going with food and so on. When asked what was so appealing in the priest, she was heard 2 have said it was his holy dick or so. U guys have 2 be careful what u tell her cos this is a holy ordained man of God. God will definitely judge anyone that tells her something silly.
Re: Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest by uniqueren(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
The truth is i dnt think i believe this story, its lacking alot of facts

a catholic priest in a parish, hw come the parish house was deserted enuf for u to be his cook

and there was no other form of life to run his errands bt u?

R@ships shd be defined esp ones like this, and i think u were qte careless

Well if ur story is true, then thank goodness u wern't raped by a man of God cos nobody wld believe u anyway, and u have a duty of to report him to save some others who knws?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock? / What Makes A Man Attractive To You? / 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.