Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together (497 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by jhesuseun(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
an innovative pal/friend is needed whether male or female, someone that would have positive impact in another person life. I believe i can get it on nairaland. Thanks and God bless.[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by SamzackD(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
where is the sharing of ideas going to lead to?? anything long term like a business partnership, if not then why waste your time just talking...
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by jhesuseun(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
BRO....relax, its a long term biz idea
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by lordweezy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Do you have funds or u need something to pass time with, everywhere viable ideas exists and u can dm me on ig @oxygenc let’s see how it goes
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
jhesuseun:
an innovative pal/friend is needed whether male or female, someone that would have positive impact in another person life. I believe i can get it on nairaland. Thanks and God bless.[/color][color=#000000]
I don try that thing bro e not gree work.
Majority of these girls are useless and have nothing to offer to u intellectually and trust me you'll regret at last
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by Magnoliaa(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I don try that thing bro e not gree work.
Majority of these girls are useless and have nothing to offer to u intellectually and trust me you'll regret at last

See your life outside. SMH.

Your hatred for women no go gree make you comprehend.

Post says pal/friend --- you read women. Why don't you volunteer yourself? I'm guessing you must be super intelligent and highly above women—but wait, your moniker is EmptyCoconutHead?

I see now.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Post says pal/friend --- you read women. Why don't you volunteer yourself? I'm guessing you must be super intelligent and highly above women—but wait, your moniker is EmptyCoconutHead?

I see now.
you've been noticed.
By quoting me I now know that there's a moniker called magnoliaa that exists on nairaland.
Well there's nothing u can say that'll change the truth that you girls are useless and have nothing to offer to the opposite sex. The only thing u girls are good at is to engage on amebo, watch bbnaija, chat on social media and update pics on Instagram but to engage on constructive issues and innovations like career, business plan and to offer counsel or advise on Important issues you girls brain are just nuts.
So OP if u need an alter ego that'll help boost ur life thru advise, companion and even financially be there for u just look out for guys and forget about girls cos they'll wreck your life at last and leave u in deep pains
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by Angelacruz: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
U love bashing gals.Wat ve d done wrong??u dnt ve to generalize
EmptyCoconutHead:
you've been noticed.
By quoting me I now know that there's a moniker called magnoliaa that exists on nairaland.
Well there's nothing u can say that'll change the truth that you girls are useless and have nothing to offer to the opposite sex. The only thing u girls are good at is to engage on amebo, watch bbnaija, chat on social media and update pics on Instagram but to engage on constructive issues and innovations like career, business plan and to offer counsel or advise on Important issues you girls brain are just nuts.
So OP if u need an alter ego that'll help boost ur life thru advise, companion and even financially be there for u just look out for guys and forget about girls cos they'll wreck your life at last and leave u in deep pains
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

I'm glad you know me, now. Great my Moniker has been registered by you.
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Angelacruz:
U love bashing gals.Wat ve d done wrong??u dnt ve to generalize
then you'll have to prove me wrong
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by Angelacruz: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
I dnt ve anytink to say...but do try and avoid fallacy of hasty generalization
EmptyCoconutHead:
then you'll have to prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by jhesuseun(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Angelacruz:
pls everybody is useful. Pls dont let us talk down anybody........we all need one another to progress in life. Ladies are persons of virtue and they are intelligently excellent. everybody is needed pls
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by jhesuseun(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Angelacruz:
we dont need to prove anything to anybody. That is why if we form a team we find a way out and progress
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by jhesuseun(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
lordweezy:
Do you have funds or u need something to pass time with, everywhere viable ideas exists and u can dm me on ig @oxygenc let’s see how it goes
fund is not a problem but additonal fund would be to our advantage
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by jhesuseun(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I see now.
thanks. u are really appreciated ma.
Re: Looking For An Innovative Friend That We Can Share Ideas Together by Angelacruz: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Okk
jhesuseun:
pls everybody is useful. Pls dont let us talk down anybody........we all need one another to progress in life. Ladies are persons of virtue and they are intelligently excellent. everybody is needed pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Celebrate When Turn To 18th Birthday / Why Do We Act Hyperactive Around Our Crush? / 13 Ways To Show Someone You Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.