Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42932 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
We have been friends for years, people keep asking me if she was my girlfriend but I dismiss that even in her presence. I don’t hide my sex life with other girls from her, same way she don’t hide her activities with men from me. My friends kept calling me a fool for not sleeping with her, My body does not move when I’m with her, I see her as a younger sister cos she comes for advice .

She has not been in a relationship for one year now but she do go out with guys which she tells me.

On new year day. She was the second person I wished a happy new year after I finished speaking with my parents, she told me that she may come to my house that day.

I was already prepared to go out when she called me , she said I should suspend anywhere I was planning to go because she was coming to spend the day in my place. I suspended going out, went out and bought drinks for she and myself.

About 20 minutes that she came, she received a call , I heard her describing the name of my street, telling the person to stop in front of the house that she is upstairs at her friends place.
The next thing she did was that she picked up her hand bag and told me that , one of her male friends is taking her to watch movies in the Cinema. I did not say a word.
Then she said, I know say wetin I wan di now go vex you, I still did not say a word. She stood up and asked me how she looked, I told her beautiful ‘ She opened the door, Smiled and said to me, I will call you and left. I was angry but I held my anger.

The next day she called , I did not pick her calls, it went on for 3 days and I still did not pick. On the 4th day she came to my house with her female friend and I was siting with 2 other guys. She apologized in their presence and everyone blamed her.
She admitted she was wrong but I was only smiling, she thought I have forgotten what happened.

The next day she came to the shop again and met my colleagues whom I have told the story already, the blamed her and she apologized.

I later called her and told her that this year 2022, I will not keep female friends, it’s either we are fûcking or doing business. I told her that she should stop coming to my house , except she wants us to be fücking then she can be coming but if not she should only come to the shop for business purposes and nothing else.

Since I said that to her, she has been telling everybody that I hurt her by telling her not to come to my house.
Many guys have asked me to forget what happened and still allow her to be coming but I stood my ground and will never change my mind.

She told one of my colleagues that she has no feelings for me because she sees me as a brother. I asked them to tell me which of her fathers wife gave birth to me. We are two different tribes from 2 different states.

She saw me this evening and was still complaining that I hurt her.

Any girl that comes to my house now is either we have sex or don’t come.

442 Likes 40 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Bluezy13(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations !

The boy is now a Man

754 Likes 48 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Are you seeking an advise or this is your usual unwarranted story? undecided
Nobody wants to know what ensued between you and a gal..you had sex or not is no one's business..
If you like have s*x or not it's no one really care..

Bringing what a girl did to you shows how naive you are..there are little things you get over and stop crying about..
If you want to leave her good.. if you don't want her to come over to your house good for you..
You made your choice already no point posting it..

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Bluezy13(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nobody wants to know what ensued between you and a gal..you had sex or not is no one's business..

Bringing what a girl did to you shows how naive you are..there are little things you get over and stop crying about..
If you want to leave her good.. if you don't want her to come over to your house good for you..
Calm down, brother.
I understand the economy is bad but don't let it affect your temperament.

370 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Coronavirus123: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Your mates are thinking of better things this year while your new year resolution na Bleep. OP receive sense

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bluezy13:

Calm down, brother.
I understand the economy is bad but don't let it affect your temperament.
Pls slide off baby boy.. undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by heniford2: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice one Op just imagine what she did to you after making sure u waited for her and later she made u look like a fool am glad u step up ur game never give her the attention she seek if she's not going to bed u keep her as a business client undecided

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Dreytonisback(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Orisi risi

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You wan dey form feminist for NL

Na heart attack go kill you because we no go stop to Dey shame useless women.

Women advocate of NL

Getat

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dreytonisback:
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.

To much story..

Just tell us you need female bodyguards

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dreytonisback:

Are you me?

I don make my choice to avoid see finish from them

Well Niggas need updates and formats

Clients don Dey wise up now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
22o62021:

You wan dey form feminist for NL

Na heart attack go kill you because we no go stop to Dey shame useless women.

Women advocate of NL

Getat
Pls keep mute and stop being brainless aiit..no one cares about your "fantasy sexual ordeal"
Stick that balderdash deep down your throat and flush it or you could give your fellow dewy eyed ones..

You keep acting like some macho kid online..common kid get off and stop telling everyone about your little steps..no one wants to hear that little boy.. undecided undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls keep mute and stop being brainless aiit..no one cares about your "fantasy sexual ordeal"
Stick that balderdash deep down your throat and flush it or you could give your fellow dewy eyed ones..

You keep acting like some macho kid online..common kid get off and stop telling everyone about your little steps..no one wants to hear that little boy.. undecided undecided

Cry me a river bi tch

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Jeon(f): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
mtchweee NORMAL STORY WE READ EVERYDAY ON NL..

NOTHING NEW

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
OP, you seriously need to swallow the red pill and enjoy massive peace of mind angry

How can you be simp-ing around until you made a banny sees you as a brother? angry

I'm glad you've learnt your lessons. You better play your game smart, Bang that girl and dump her.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
22o62021:

Cry me a river bi tch
Just like you just did little kid.. grin
Next time you don't cry when a woman hit you hard.. cheesy wink
It hurt you so bad that your weak self had to create a thread huh?

Common baby boy be a man..grow up aiit.. cheesy smiley undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like you just did little kid.. grin
Next time you don't cry when a woman hit you hard.. cheesy wink
It hurt you so bad that your weak self had to create a thread huh?

Common baby boy be a man..grow up aiit.. cheesy smiley undecided

Old woman

I hear

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
22o62021:

Old woman

I hear

7 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Jeon(f): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
22o62021:

Cry me a river bi tch

The bridges were burned Now it's your turn, to cry

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

You know that they say that somethings are better left unsaid

12 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
[/s]

The bridges were burned Now it's your turn, to cry

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

Cry me a river

You know that they say that somethings are better left unsaid

Fati

Who call you for this matter?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
22o62021:

Fati
Who call you for this matter?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Bluezy13(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls slide off baby boy.. undecided

I understand the economy has rendered you wretchedly demented.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bluezy13:

I understand the economy has rendered you wretchedly demented.
Good I ain't after you baby boy.. cheesy
I am gonna overlook all insult from you since you still a kid it's acceptable..you ain't of age to engage in a conversation with myself..
You can slide off my mention or keep crying grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Highman56: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dreytonisback:

Laffin my ass out! Females more real than males Nigga go change dat write up

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Highman56: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

if u no understand something ask someone to help u.he is angry that she made him cancel all his plans and den she went out with anoda person

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Op, u are confused. Who is deceiving who? At first, u said u can't bang her, that u see her as ur sister. Now u are furious that she shouldn't come to ur house if she doesn't want a fvck. It's obvious that u are timid and do not know what u want.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by skj1377(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
If I was you I would have gone after her friends [quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Bluezy13(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ishilove:

You dressed up and were about attending an important group outing, a male friend called you and told you to cancel your outing that he is coming to spend the day with you.
You obliged, turned back home and changed to your casual wears while he came.
As soon as he came, spent 5mins, got a call and told you he is attending a girlfriend's party immediately and he left you.

How you would feel, that is how OP felt, hence his reaction and consequent resolution.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by thesicilian: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
What's it with you guys and sex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Rickmann: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

Boyz 2 Men grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.