Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend (31656 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Correctgist(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
A viral video shows an unnamed student beating up another student she referred to as his boyfriend who cheated on her with another lady.

Just as the University of Ghana is struggling to reclaim its dented reputation following the ‘Sex For Grades’ scandal that has hit it, a female student of the school has brought its name into another scandal.

In the video, the lady could be seen hitting the victim referred to as Papa Kofi Owusu Kwarteng several times on the head as he sat harmlessly with no effort to defend himself.

Other colleague students present in the hall where the abuse was ongoing could be heard pleading on the guy’s behalf, saying he had a test the next day, so the beatings might affect him.

Meanwhile, as the video went viral and social media users reacted angrily to it calling it a blatant abuse, the lady has made another video to apologise for her conduct.

According to her, she got carried away in the heat of the moment and was not thinking right when she attacked the so-called boyfriend.

Watch the video after the cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niTJqzqh1as

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fGAsggipG/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/university-of-ghana-student-apologizes-for-flogging-her-cheating-boyfriend/

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Correctgist(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Magichand: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Weak man.. Tueh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by uzedo1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na wa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by GEOANDSONS: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
See beating with slippers, when you are not my Mother?

What will his parents say?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Daviestunech(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Yeye
Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why is she apologising? tongue
I wish i get this kine mind,i for flog my ex to death,honestly some men need that cane..

On a serious note,i still don't get why people cheat though

18 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Jh0wsef(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
if woman vex, e no dey always funny

i am talking from experience

11 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by YorubaNinja: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pretty chic, no yansh! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Kastrom: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Someone should give that guy 2 dose of red pills. He need am

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
public school, see how hostel fine. Are you guys not ashamed?

7 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Feminist won't see this.
When a man abuses a woman the world won't sleep.
But when a woman abuses a man , people gather to hail her or act as if nothing happened.

Well that's inside life. For me if I can't take that beating from my mother, definitely wouldn't be taking it from a girl who says she is my girlfriend.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by aylive02(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
A good make up sex will settle it

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by visiondee(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
It's so easy to bury the hatchet since the beaten was done by a female. But what if it's the young man that beats her because of infidelity, I'm so sure all hell must have broken loose, many must be requesting his head on a platter even after he apologized. I don't support infidelity but every female should also know that men are not just inanimate object, there is feelings and emotion running inside them. We must all know how to manage our anger, and yes women must always be handled tenderly but not all time the female card should be pulled abeg... Biko

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Carmit(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Chai... I weep for the boy!

If dem come marry nko?

8 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Some ladies get mind o..well i won't blame her o..she who blow the pipe, dictates the tone!
Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by mascot87(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
If it were to be the other way round, "they" would never accept the apology but rain insult on him and calling for his head. Double standard

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Wickedtruths: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Of all the problems we have, these Ghanaian nonentities want to add their own.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Libkid(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
is that one a guy??
the parents should trade him for a goat

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by SchoolNaScam001: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Haha
Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
It seems there is something in the water they drink.

If they have laws for assault, she should face it.
Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by spafu(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Orisisi.
I need to put food on the table. If you know you voted on BBNaiaja to contribute billions for the sponsors, now is the time to help me make my small $20. How? Simple click on my signature. Thank you.
Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
The things I see on social media tho
Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Abdul9025(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
where the video of her apologizing... bloggers maaa..
Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by Amarabae(f): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why will the guy cheat?
He deserves the beating cheesy

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by mcjohny(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Space not for sale. Beware of 419.
Contact lalasticlala

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by GistMile: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Misuse of woman right angry . If the guy decided to behave like a man now another story will begin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
either the guy is a jonsing guy or the whole thing is been staged for cheap trend

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.