Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217864 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2013
hurricaneChris: If we can hang on this first/second position till January, we will smile come May.

With Suarez signing a new contract, the arrival of 3 new faces imminent in January (M'med Salah, Fernando Reges and Will Hughes). Don't forget Sturridge and Gerrard+Enrique..... Let's win the title sef.

Who agrees?
we all do my bro.. a win 2day, and a draw or lose for arsenal will see us top of the league
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Suarez committing his future to Liverpool will surely help attract top class players. Being the best player in the world on current form (17 goals in 11 games), most top players would love to play in the same side as Suarez. Things are really working out well both on and off the field for us.

On the League, if we can get at least 4 points from the City and Chelsea game, I think we'd be in top contention for top 4, if not contending for the League title. Let's start with a good win today.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Suarez only extended his contract just to boost his market price when Real madrid and co come calling by january or August.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Suarez has revived this thread
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
usbcable: Suarez only extended his contract just to boost his market price when Real madrid and co come calling by january or August.
That's if Liverpool FC fails to qualify for UCL.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
waaaoow

u mean these pple get thread for NL?
chineke.

resurrection miracle. suarez is a miracle worker cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2013
^^^ We no dey too make noise like una.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
4llerbuntu: waaaoow

u mean these pple get thread for NL?
chineke.

resurrection miracle. suarez is a miracle worker cheesy
4ller just to let you know by tomorrow you will be sitting in 4th place..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
alekside: That's if Liverpool FC fails to qualify for UCL.
problem is by then liverpool wont be as competitive as now due to weekday matches.
and he would want to play in a more competitive team with a higher chance of winning d ucl.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
indykaila News @indykaila 2h
Breaking News: 43 million bid
submitted
for Diego Costa. More details coming
up.
You will be surprised.
WHAT DO U TINK ABT DIS TWEET
GUYS.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 23, 2013
usbcable:
problem is by then liverpool wont be as competitive as now due to weekday matches.
and he would want to play in a more competitive team with a higher chance of winning d ucl.
We will surely attract high profile players if we can qualify for UCL. With more quality players, Liverpool would be as competitive as most top teams in Europe.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 23, 2013
raynold: indykaila News @indykaila 2h
Breaking News: 43 million bid
submitted
for Diego Costa. More details coming
up.
You will be surprised.
WHAT DO U TINK ABT DIS TWEET
GUYS.
Wow!!! I won't believe this till I read same from a more credible source grin.

Oh! I've just gone through @indykaila's timeline. I think he's just an attention seeking tool.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by aventura: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please oo. there would be a party tonight at the arsenal thread. Don't forget to come along with your IVs

If you have not gotten an IV, endeavor to see CFC fan before the game starts.

Attendance is mandatory, Come one Come all.

BLUES FOR LIFE. cool cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
alekside: Wow!!! I won't believe this till I read same from a more credible source grin.

Oh! I've just gone through @indykaila's timeline. I think he's just an attention seeking tool.
lol he got some transfers right last window..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
raynold: lol he got some transfers right last window..
I don't take most ITKs on twitter too seriously though. I hope we try bid for Costa again in January. I can't stop thinking of the combo of Suarez, Costa, Sturridge and Countinho cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coolguyz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
alekside: I don't take most ITKs on twitter too seriously though. I hope we try bid for Costa again in January. I can't stop thinking of the combo of Suarez, Costa, Sturridge and Countinho cheesy

would Costa willingly leave the chance of playing at the UCL big stage in January. . . .a summer signing if we finish top 4 is more probable. Atletico will fancy their chance in february against AC Milan and Costa is part of that dream.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
coolguyz:

would Costa willingly leave the chance of playing at the UCL big stage in January. . . .a summer signing if we finish top 4 is more probable. Atletico will fancy their chance in february against AC Milan and Costa is part of that dream.

Don't mind me, I was just dreaming of having the two most in-form strikers in Europe play in the same team cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
We are top at Christmas cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2013
alekside: We are top at Christmas cool cool cool cool cool
enjoy while it last
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by richgang(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
one thing i love about liverpool fans , they hardly make noise YNWL
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
A frnd of mine who lives in England and also a die-hard Liverpool fan has just told me that he had put a bet of 2000pounds on Liverpool winning the league. And 1000pounds on Suarez scoring 30goals.

Geeez!!! Wish I was a fan of betting
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
hurricaneChris: A frnd of mine who lives in England and also a die-hard Liverpool fan has just told me that he had put a bet of 2000pounds on Liverpool winning the league. And 1000pounds on Suarez scoring 30goals.

that man go commit suicide after this season
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
hurricaneChris: A frnd of mine who lives in England and also a die-hard Liverpool fan has just told me that he had put a bet of 2000pounds on Liverpool winning the league. And 1000pounds on Suarez scoring 30goals.

wowww
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
ray ray.

stop jizzin about. talmbout winning league? sheesh dude get real cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
4llerbuntu: ray ray.

stop jizzin about. talmbout winning league? sheesh dude get real cheesy
your really funny dude.. no hope for arsenal winning the league aswell..

one more thing.. I can't hear you from the top of the table..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2013

Suarez scoring 30 goals is very possible, in fact I'm sure he'll break Andy Cole's record of 34 goals, but we winning the League? grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2013
raynold: your really funny dude.. no hope for arsenal winning the league aswell..

one more thing.. I can't hear you from the top of the table..

top of which table? nigga u need specs? cheesy kmt.

enjoy it for the next 24 hrs. will be the last time u will smell it
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2013
4llerbuntu:

top of which table? nigga u need specs? cheesy kmt.

enjoy it for the next 24 hrs. will be the last time u will smell it
keep hating.. by 2moro we'll be ahead of you guys not just with goal difference alone..

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY TILL THE END OF THE SEASON
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
raynold: keep hating.. by 2moro we'll be ahead of you guys not just with goal difference alone..

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY TILL THE END OF THE SEASON

lets see how things go at the Etihad first.

too early to be counting the sheeps or is it eggs
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Die Hard Reds Fan..... Yea.... thats me
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
muheheheheje

top of the table at xmas. 48 hrs of fame don end.

this time sunday una go dey 8th position. lmao.

but una try sha. I won't lie. that football was lovely. too bad lovely football is not all that is needed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
what a game.. so proud of my boys.. up Liverpool..YNWA

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.