Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216976 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
R2bees: yeah.. Championship side Nottinham forrest won championsleague in the 60s or so.....i guess they are better than Arsenal.. Grow up mate this is 2013, not 70s
lol pls don't forget aston villa.. even if now is 2020 it's always going to be on record that those two teams are more successful than arsenal till date in the ucl..it is not about going into a competition each year but what u bring back home.. you obviously are no different from those who could not make it past the group stage .. you guys have been qualifying for the ucl now for I think 16 years straight(not sure) and nothing to show for big #SHAME my friend.. so how about you and your club grow up and win something for once.. and yeah pls kindly leave..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
raynold: lol pls don't forget aston villa.. even if now is 2020 it's always going to be on record that those two teams are more successful than arsenal till date in the ucl..it is not about going into a competition each year but what u bring back home.. you obviously are no different from those who could not make it past the group stage .. you guys have been qualifying for the ucl now for I think 16 years straight(not sure) and nothing to show for big #SHAME my friend.. so how about you and your club grow up and win something for once.. and yeah pls kindly leave..
aston villa is more succesful than Arsenal cos they ve got one UCL and we ve got none... How cute.. Anyways i'm not suprised at all cos this is coming from a looserful fan.. They ve notin to say other than history... Damn!!.. Mate like i said earlier, i'm tired of talking abt history... 12 premier league title no be beans.. U get?

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaolufred(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Arsenal had a good result against Liverpool.
But all teams are in contention for the cup.
Since it is a marathon, the journey is still far.
No team can indulge in any reasonable gratification at this stage.
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
R2bees: aston villa is more succesful than Arsenal cos they ve got one UCL and we ve got none... How cute.. Anyways i'm not suprised at all cos this is coming from a looserful fan.. They ve notin to say other than history... Damn!!.. Mate like i said earlier, i'm tired of talking abt history... 12 premier league title no be beans.. U get?
lol.. I guess ur own 12epl is not history.. #funfact in the last nine years Liverpool have won more trophies than arsenal.. YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT.. FINE AM NOT IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER WE ARE REBUILDING, THE CLUB IS IMPROVING EACH YEAR.. BUT ARSENAL STILL USING THE SAME MANAGER AND STILL NOTHING IN THE PAST 9 YEAR.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
raynold: lol.. I guess ur own 12epl is not history.. #funfact in the last nine years Liverpool have won more trophies than arsenal.. YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT.. FINE AM NOT IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER WE ARE REBUILDING, THE CLUB IS IMPROVING EACH YEAR.. BUT ARSENAL STILL USING THE SAME MANAGER AND STILL NOTHING IN THE PAST 9 YEAR.
Hodgson,daglish,rodgers...who is next?..
Who is fooling who?.. To me liverpool is just an average club that got a huge history.....

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2013
R2bees: Hodgson,daglish,rodgers...who is next?..
Who is fooling who?.. To me liverpool is just an average club that got a huge history.....
you really know nothing about football.. now do you know SAF waited for good 7years or so before winning a single trophy.. I'll let you in on something.. right now I don't care if we win a trophy, I just want to see improvement.. if wenger can't win the epl this season then I can't see it happening again.. please I want you to check out Liverpool, Chelsea, man city,man u, even ur club look at the first eleven player and tell me who have the youngest and weakest first eleven on paper.. yes it's Liverpool but still we are above almost all this team on the epl table.. LIVERPOOL IS AN AVERAGE CLUB? REALLY? I KNOW AT THE MOMENT WE MAY LOOK AVERAGE BUT PLS DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN.. NOW YOUR CLASS CLUB IS ALMOST GOING A DECADE WITHOUT A TROPHY..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2013
These Arsenal trolls are the most deluded trolls I know grin. See them jumping up and down different threads all cause they defeated a weak Liverpool side. That you are first after 10 games does not mean you've won the Title. I hope y'all could still remember some few seasons ago when Arsenal was comfortably in 1st position till January and still managed to finish 3rd. A single game at this early stage can not define how a season would end.

Talking about history, how is winning the UCL in 2005, FA Cup in 2006, reaching UCL final in 2007 and winning Capital One cup in 2012 history? The last time I checked, Arsenal won its last trophy in 2005grin.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2013
R2bees: Hodgson,daglish,rodgers...who is next?..
Yes, an average club that has won more trophies in recent times than your so called Top club. Keep wallowing in your ignorance grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2013
alekside: These Arsenal trolls are the most deluded trolls I know grin. See them jumping up and down different threads all cause they defeated a weak Liverpool side. That you are first after 10 games does not mean you've won the Title. I hope y'all could still remember some few seasons ago when Arsenal was comfortably in 1st position till January and still managed to finish 3rd. A single game at this early stage can not define how a season would end.

Talking about history, how is winning the UCL in 2005, FA Cup in 2006, reaching UCL final in 2007 and winning Capital One cup in 2012 history? The last time I checked, Arsenal won its last trophy in 2005grin.
I just tire o.. arsenal of all club coming here to make useless noise..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2013
alekside: Yes, an average club that has won more trophies in recent times than your so called Top club. Keep wallowing in your ignorance grin
lmao help me tell am
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2013
raynold: you really know nothing about football.. now do you know SAF waited for good 7years or so before winning a single trophy.. I'll let you in on something.. right now I don't care if we win a trophy, I just want to see improvement.. if wenger can't win the epl this season then I can't see it happening again.. please I want you to check out Liverpool, Chelsea, man city,man u, even ur club look at the first eleven player and tell me who have the youngest and weakest first eleven on paper.. yes it's Liverpool but still we are above almost all this team on the epl table.. LIVERPOOL IS AN AVERAGE CLUB? REALLY? I KNOW AT THE MOMENT WE MAY LOOK AVERAGE BUT PLS DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN.. NOW YOUR CLASS CLUB IS ALMOST GOING A DECADE WITHOUT A TROPHY..
Don't mind the deluded fan. I'd rather win trophies as an average team than win nothing for 9 fucking years as a Top club.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
alekside: Don't mind the deluded fan. I'd rather win trophies as an average team than win nothing for 9 fucking years as a Top club.
you are here moaning abt history.. Last tym liverpool won EPL was 500years ago..lol
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
R2bees: you are here moaning abt history.. Last tym liverpool won EPL was 500years ago..lol
ahhh so funny I forgot to laugh actually its 21years ago.. last time arsenal won the champions league was oooo wait never..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
raynold: ahhh so funny I forgot to laugh actually its 21years ago.. last time arsenal won the champions league was oooo wait never..

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
R2bees: you are here moaning abt history.. Last tym liverpool won EPL was 500years ago..lol
Seriously, you should be laughing at your self. A lonely Gayner who walked into a Liverpool thread to post silly pictures of his trophyless Arsenal. I'm very sure the bias Mods on this site would ban me if I try such on Arsenal's thread. Btw, the last time Arsenal won 'any form of Trophy' was...... I cant even remember grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
R2bees: .
wasn't trying to be funny.. I was only laying down some facts for u.. so what's ur point with d pic.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin Hilarious.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
raynold: wasn't trying to be funny.. I was only laying down some facts for u.. so what's ur point with d pic.
lmao.. Not trying to be funny?..alright..bye, nice chatting with u guys.. U can Follow me on twitter @Toochi_Arsenal.... Will follow back.. Arsenal till liverpool win BPL... Unbeating.. Lol
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Una don wind us up 4 una mumu mind be that grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
alekside: Una don wind us up 4 una mumu mind be that grin grin grin
lwkmd.. So u no know?. We dey always wind small clubs.. Sorry i mean average clubs...hahaha. YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ok, we don see you.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
seriously tho.. this thread should be making all the noise after our great win yesterday.. c'mon lads
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
I don't reply post to an ass_nal fan. Infact any club from London, I don't reply their post. They're wankers looking for cheap popularity.

I only reply from Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, Fc Barcelona, AC Milan, Ajax.
Those are the clubs in Liverpool category.

Not a yeye london club that hasn't been in d parade bus with champions league trophy bfo.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
hurricaneChris: I don't reply post to an ass_nal fan. Infact any club from London, I don't reply their post. They're wankers looking for cheap popularity.

Not a yeye london club that hasn't been in d parade bus with champions league trophy bfo.
lmao.. no b small things o.. that academy club called arsenal. .
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
hurricaneChris: I don't reply post to an ass_nal fan. Infact any club from London, I don't reply their post. They're wankers looking for cheap popularity.

but chelsea has won the champions league before nah
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
usbcable:

but chelsea has won the champions league before nah
how many just 1.. how many epl
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Lildrizzle(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
YNWA 2 all my fellow redmen.glad to c u guys on nairaland
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
am I the only one enjoying our position in the table? and d big possibility we'll be first by next week or middle of next month, considering our current form and the fact we will be playing well should I say "smaller" teams in our next 4 games..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2013
Interesting times cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2013
raynold: am I the only one enjoying our position in the table? and d big possibility we'll be first by next week or middle of next month, considering our current form and the fact we will be playing well should I say "smaller" teams in our next 4 games..
I find it kinda hard to believe we are still among the top contenders in December. A win against Cardiff would take us to the top at least till the Arsenal vs Chelsea game, depending on the outcome. It's really a good time to be a Liverpool fc fan. cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2013
If we can hang on this first/second position till January, we will smile come May.

With Suarez signing a new contract, the arrival of 3 new faces imminent in January (M'med Salah, Fernando Reges and Will Hughes). Don't forget Sturridge and Gerrard+Enrique..... Let's win the title sef.

Who agrees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.