Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216949 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Liverpool YNWA... cheesy

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by barackohandso(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
^^^ ashewo fan grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Fadman4real(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Up reds YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
We might be going through rough and Painful Times for a long time now. I still believe all will be Well Very soon.

Come back you redmen and stop Deserting! Keep the thread alive cos that's the best we can do to Support and Educate others of our Team on NL.

Cc: Falconey amanze15 rhuzer Madjei Coded01 Nitefury Jarizod Koppa Your enemy Rodgers has been Sacked can you come back now?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Man City vs Liverpool... lipsrsealed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
coded01:
Man City vs Liverpool... lipsrsealed
That Match Go bloody!! I don't see us getting 3points Sha
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I see that small boy scoring
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
coded01:

I see that small boy scoring
Shey that Cricket? Lol..... That Boy is Destined to be the best
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Shey that Cricket? Lol..... That Boy is Destined to be the best

In EPL... grin

I see the boys packing the boys and quick-countering
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Milner and Ibe are now fit and have Trained Properly. Sturridge still has to Train the Mandatory Klopp Ten days

www.empireofthekop.com/2015/11/17/liverpool-finally-receive-some-positive-injury-news-before-manchester-city-clash/
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
coded01:

In EPL... grin

I see the boys packing the boys and quick-countering

Which LFC park Bus? We no sabi...we don't even have the Personnels! Is it Benteke abi Milner that will Lead Counter?
I think Emre should be Dropped
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't see anything Special in this Leroy sane that's always Making Headlines. We Certainly don't need Hot Prospects At these Time

www.empireofthekop.com/2015/11/17/liverpool-submit-official-10m-offer-for-leroy-sane-claim-german-publication-bild/

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Which LFC park Bus? We no sabi...we don't even have the Personnels! Is it Benteke abi Milner that will Lead Counter?
I think Emre should be Dropped

Just watch as our boys pack the bus
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EmpAeror(m): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2015
we r meant to hv whatsapp group for this page
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 3:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

calm your blood klopp ain't stupid
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2015
amanze15:
calm your blood klopp ain't stupid

I know he's not but Mancity Undisputedly has a Better Team

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
whats you all prediction for the man city game.. am going with a man city 0 - liverpool 1..

www.kopwalk.com
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
hi everyone.. can you kindly visit www.kopwalk.com
to keep the Liverpool fc conversion going.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I know he's not but Mancity Undisputedly has a Better Team

its always an entertaining game but i see LFC nipping this one trust me wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/198219-boss-good-news-on-jordan-and-mama-fitness

Jordan henderson and Mamadou Sakho would be Returning Soon. Thank God Sakho's injury is not as bad as We thought grin
Milner, Kolo and Ibe would be Read for the City game.
amanze15:
its always an entertaining game but i see LFC nipping this one trust me wink

Leave your Heart Open Man so You don't Suffer a Heartbreak if things don't go the way you Hope grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
EmpAeror:
we r meant to hv whatsapp group for this page

What are we to say on Whatsapp that we can say here?
raynold:
hi everyone.. can you kindly visit www.kopwalk.com
to keep the Liverpool fc conversion going.

Nice Blog there but the Conversation Can and should Go on here. Thank Yhu
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:
www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/198219-boss-good-news-on-jordan-and-mama-fitness

Jordan henderson and Mamadou Sakho would be Returning Soon. Thank God Sakho's injury is not as bad as We thought grin
Milner, Kolo and Ibe would be Read for the City game.

Leave your Heart Open Man so You don't Suffer a Heartbreak if things don't go the way you Hope grin
i know a lot of guys slash milner but he's work rate is needed come saturday
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
amanze15:
i know a lot of guys slash milner but he's work rate is needed come saturday

Of Course! Infact, when Hendo is back, I'll Rather have Emre On the Bench

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Of Course! Infact, when Hendo is back, I'll Rather have Emre On the Bench

emre is tired, i think. buh i would like to see what klopp would do about that, damn we missed hendo cry cry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
texiera getting schooled grin

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
amanze15:
emre is tired, i think. buh i would like to see what klopp would do about that, damn we missed hendo cry cry

Emre Prob is not just Tiredness. He's very much Prone to Serious mistakes Like Dejan.

Hahaaa. I always Told People Hendo Is the best In this team Right Now. PC10 needs to stop getting Carried away
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Emre Prob is not just Tiredness. He's very much Prone to Serious mistakes Like Dejan.

Hahaaa. I always Told People Hendo Is the best In this team Right Now. PC10 needs to stop getting Carried away
i understand your view, emre needs to channel his zealous confidence to up his game, buh PC10 cool needs a Hendo grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
amanze15:
i understand your view, emre needs to channel his zealous confidence to up his game, buh PC10 cool needs a Hendo grin

Na so!

I just Pray Sturridge can Finally play 20 games without getting injured
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Na so!

I just Pray Sturridge can Finally play 20 games without getting injured
thats a herculean task grin but lets try and manage him
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
amanze15:
thats an herculean task grin but lets try and manage him

There's something a Fan said today that's still Making me Laugh till now grin

He said Klopp should just Play Sturridge cos we never can tell when he gets Injured. We might be thinking of Managing and Resting him and he will go and Injure himself While Sleeping grin grin

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amanze15(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

There's something a Fan said today that's still Making me Laugh till now grin

He said Klopp should just Play Sturridge cos we never can tell when he gets Injured. We might be thinking of Managing and Resting him and he will go and Injure himself While Sleeping grin grin

lol, thats cruel grin grin grin if we play as half as we did against chelsea, man citeh might have it tough, since they move as a compact unit when they attack, am looking forward to the game. no offence to chelsea but ma citeh is the real test for Klopp. i still frown at rodgers for losing the league title to them cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.