Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction (19502 Views)

STAGES Of Duplex Construction / 4 Bedroom Duplex Construction: Live Photos - Less than half plot - Agege Lagos / 8 Bedroom Duplex Construction - Lakowe Golf � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Next house I build will follow the principle not bringing in too much if any soil from outside.

Good progress Sir.

I can't wait till you start laying blocks. With this design you're giving our Chief Skimanski a run for his money.

Thank you Sir, we will surely start laying blocks as from next week.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
A far view.....

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
We have been making more blocks to be used in the raising of the walls by next week. My brick layers are getting ready for the work......

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by Focusmind: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
spyder880:

He must have a good reason for doing that. Maybe your environment is very different. Where's your site?

It is a water area. Badore Ajah

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by PraisesG(f): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
spyder880:
Ladies and gentlemen, let's return to Anambra once again, ebe ife oma n' eme grin 

We have arrived Anambra to build a new design as usual, we have agreed terms with our clients to commence the construction of this new modern style abode, very suitable for young and upwardly mobile families.

The details of the project are as follows; 

Project : A new construction of a 5 bedroom modern duplex
Client : A nairalander
Contractors : TigerKenn Homes 
Project duration : 120 days
Budget for construction stage only : 13m

My people, join us as we update you about our activities on this site. Thank you plenty.

Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated

Follow our ongoing and previous works in other parts of the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/5178606/making-owerri-royal-manor

https://www.nairaland.com/5047845/making-enugu-urban-5-bedroom

Good evening sir, been following you for sometime now and appreciate the beautiful job you do.
Please :1, do have any structural engineer in your team and possible cost to draw up a plan.
2,do you provide all the materials needed or your client.,does?
3, the above budget does it cover labour and materials,thanks.
Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Focusmind:

It is a water area. Badore Ajah

Ok, I now understand why he did that.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
PraisesG:

Good evening sir, been following you for sometime now and appreciate the beautiful job you do.
Please :1, do have any structural engineer in your team and possible cost to draw up a plan.
2,do you provide all the materials needed or your client.,does?
3, the above budget does it cover labour and materials,thanks.

1. I have structural engineers in my team. But the people that draw my building plans are the architects in my team, they can charge you for drawing depending on what you want to build.
2. Yes I usually provide all the materials we need, it saves time and helps me to control quality of the materials.
3. The above budget covers everything about the whole materials, workmanship, supervision and transportation of men and materials till all the work is done.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by PraisesG(f): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=spyder880 post=8412186
Thanks sir,for taking out time from your busy schedule to reply me.I truly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
The foundation, as fully completed.......

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
More of the finished foundation works.....

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
The step down.......

4 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
More.....

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Since we have completed the last stage, we are gearing our efforts towards producing more blocks on site in readiness for the next stage of the project.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
spyder880:
The foundation, as fully completed.......

Nice. You and your team makes it look effortless.

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by obynocute(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oga spyder I greet u boss, please wats d main essence of d pvc pipes in d foundation..

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
obynocute:
Oga spyder I greet u boss, please wats d main essence of d pvc pipes in d foundation..

The PVC pipes are strategically positioned to act as conduits in the walls where waste water and effluent can pass from the toilet WC to the ground soakaway systems. We usually place them before we start forming the walls of the house. Welcome.

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Making more blocks today.......

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
We have many that are ready for use this week.......

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
We started forming the rooms of this house today.......

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
More.....

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Work continues.......

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by obynocute(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2019
spyder880:

The PVC pipes are strategically positioned to act as conduits in the walls where waste water and effluent can pass from the toilet WC to the ground soakaway systems. We usually place them before we start forming the walls of the house. Welcome.
Thanks boss.
Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
spyder880:

Boss, this is an opportunity to educate us further.

On some builds you do this and some you don’t. How do you decide when to embed the pipes?

Thanks.
Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

On some builds you do this and some you don’t. How do you decide when to embed the pipes?

Thanks.

The earlier you run your pipes the better imho. So you can confirm they will not clash with anything, and so that you will not forget. Though that exposes you to risk of damage by careless artisans

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

Thank you Sir.

I do this only for buildings where I plan to run the piping and plumbing as conduit pipes. Which means that these pipes will be buried inside walls and beams/slabs. I don't do this in buildings I plan to run the amenities as surface piping, which means that all pipes will be showing at the walls of the house.

I decide when to embed the pipes at the completion of the foundation, just before the concrete cast.that way the pipes will be held firmly by concrete. The blocks can now be used around the pipes to hide it inside walls. In buildings that are one floor, (bungalows) without a top floor, there will be no need to do this, since these pipes I placed now will serve only the top floor rooms and kitchens.

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2019
ornicus:

The earlier you run your pipes the better imho. So you can confirm they will not clash with anything, and so that you will not forget. Though that exposes you to risk of damage by careless artisans

Exactly. Thanks.
Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Work resumes in this site fully tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
spyder880:
Work resumes in the site fully tomorrow.

This is the only thread I’m following on Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by aleniboro(m): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2019
Good job sir! More power to your elbow!
Please, what type of method to cast Parapet is the best out of this too sir? and what is the difference? which one is available? Please anyone that has the knowledge in this area as we are about to choose between the two and we did not have the knowledge of this.

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2019
aleniboro:
Good job sir! More power to your elbow!
Please, what type of method to cast Parapet is the best out of this too sir? and what is the difference? which one is available? Please anyone that has the knowledge in this area as we are about to choose between the two and we did not have the knowledge of this.

You need to read this my blog post on the subject matter. Welcome.
http://amazingviewpoints..com/2016/10/a-comparison-between-polystyrene-pre.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

This is the only thread I’m following on Nairaland grin

You are welcome Boss.

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction by spyder880(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2019
We have started raising our walls here......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caretaker Sues Tenant For Disclosing Her Rent To Others / Is This Practical In Nigeria....comments Please. / Houses To Be Demolished In Ajah, Eti-osa For The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.