Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday (51924 Views)

Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Monday60655(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2019
I just love this man, Saraki with strong passion
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by mamaafrik(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2019
I guess they are moving their puns now against the fulani _hausa hegemony.
North Central,are you going to leave the Pharaoh of the North that has been enslaving you people.
Can we have a southern unity ??,to sweep the almighty Fulanis,Tinubu should be advised never to go greedy.
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2019
see how politicians go dey deceive us....
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by achikolo(f): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83120679:

END OF THREAD!!
grin cheesy wink smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by 1shortblackboy: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2019
post=83120679:

END OF THREAD!!
grin cheesy wink smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
my friend will u go back to your rotten suya

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by able20(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Mrs. Toyin Saraki is elegantly ageless, see nice body shape
Is that the reason Mr Tinubu was looking at Toyin lustfully.
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by cyberguy72(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2019
SARAKI for PRESIDENT
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:
The vulture is a patient bird. This time 4 years ago, Saraki was swaggering and enjoying the fruits of betrayal. Now like so many others who betrayed Tinubu, he has been cut down to size

So... When will Tinubu be cut to size??!... Or has he never betrayed people??!... You guys indulge in unnecessary human worship, It's amusing and saddening. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by mamaafrik(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Tinubu the king maker,oshibaba the king ,saraki the alfa tin ja nosi.
Igbo and South South need a unity too
Tinubu should really learn from Awo,we must not fall to the trap they are always known to set for us.
All southern and North Central should be carried along.
And never forget plan B
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by GEEBITE: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Something struck me here.They are both wearing the same clothes in this old picture like they wore to the party.The difference are the caps.
Shezzy13:
Oga saraki..
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by uthlaw: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2019
PapaBaby:
Saraki remains a don.
a don in your state...
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by uthlaw: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2019
cyberguy72:
SARAKI for PRESIDENT
president of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Festus1010: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Video would be better let's all listen to their convo
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Pinnakle: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2019
0gaGist:
It was Saraki's first major appearance in the South West since the beginning of this new administration and he made the best of it. His presence and that of his elegant wife, Lady Toyin Saraki, at the 60th birthday party of Hajia Bola Shagaya at the Eko Hotel yesterday night attracted so much attention.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/caption-this-new-photo-of-saraki-his-wife-osinbajo-and-tinubu

For your art work and printing at an affordable price, please contact me...
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by SavageResponse(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2019
When their supporters meet they will exchange punches instead of acting in a civil manner like their principals
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2019
That bad blood wey make saraki no allow tinubu installed his godson as house of reps chairman still dey vex tinubu gon.
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

So... When will Tinubu be cut to size??!... Or has he never betrayed people??!... You guys indulge in unnecessary human worship, It's amusing and saddening. grin undecided

Take it or leave it, bola Tinubu for whatever faults he is perceived to have, is the man most direct responsible for turning pdp from a party of 60 years to a party of twitter wankers

Peter obi had the opportunity to turn apga into the party of the East, but he chose to prostitute for pdp

Bola Tinubu weathered objs onslaught, federal might, withholding of Lagos allocation, and built a party that took over the southwest. At the right time, he formed an alliance, and now he is running things in the only viable party in Nigeria. Saraki is not the only betrayer. There is mimiko as well.

Ask yourself how many governors are still relevant after they leave state House. Ask yourself how many people groomed by Tinubu have gone on to better things.

Anyway, I have not bothered to check your profile. I have no doubt which part of Nigeria you are from. You can enjoy your incompetent kerosene distributing, statue building visonless governors who have each left their states worse than they met them. You people wail about marginalisation? Well Lagos was marginalised by Obj for years. Tinubu did not cry like a pussy bitch, he created an IGR template that other states are now adopting.

Call him a thief, a crook or whatever you want, in the end he is a wily politician who has beaten you at your dirty game.

Johnathan, with dollar rain and federal might still failed to capture Lagos.

Instead of you nimrod to learn from a Nigerian sun tzu, you are busy following outcasts on twitter

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by ziegurf(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2019
0gaGist:
See more photos http://gistmore.com/caption-this-new-photo-of-saraki-his-wife-osinbajo-and-tinubu

Shagaya: baby you fit follow me?

Saraki: hey see this old man....o, baby nor touch am...o

Osibanjo : this girl take style fine....o
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by mercyviv(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Bukola is about to defect to APC, trust me I know how to read body language! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Hoodbilonia: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Dino..

But wait o.
Saraki wife
Men

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Saraki has been reduced to an ordinary citizen grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

Take it or leave it, bola Tinubu for whatever faults he is perceived to have, is the man most direct responsible for turning pdp from a party of 60 years to a party of twitter wankers

Peter obi had the opportunity to turn apga into the party of the East, but he chose to prostitute for pdp

Bola Tinubu weathered objs onslaught, federal might, withholding of Lagos allocation, and built a party that took over the southwest. At the right time, he formed an alliance, and now he is running things in the only viable party in Nigeria. Saraki is not the only betrayer. There is mimiko as well.

Ask yourself how many governors are still relevant after they leave state House. Ask yourself how many people groomed by Tinubu have gone on to better things.

Anyway, I have not bothered to check your profile. I have no doubt which part of Nigeria you are from. You can enjoy your incompetent kerosene distributing, statue building visonless governors who have each left their states worse than they met them. You people wail about marginalisation? Well Lagos was marginalised by Obj for years. Tinubu did not cry like a pussy bitch, he created an IGR template that other states are now adopting.

Call him a thief, a crook or whatever you want, in the end he is a wily politician who has beaten you at your dirty game.

Johnathan, with dollar rain and federal might still failed to capture Lagos.

Instead of you nimrod to learn from a Nigerian sun tzu, you are busy following outcasts on twitter

First off, I am not from the South East (That you believe anyone who doesn't worship your Tinubu is either pro-PDP or from S.E makes you even more pathetic than advertised). grin

I personally have nothing against Tinubu, or any one of his ilk... But, I am no one's sycophant or stooge. Nigeria, and by extension every state, is bigger than the personal ambitions of a single individual.

So yes, I tar Tinubu, Saraki, Buhari, Tompolo, Ibori, Oshiomole, Jonathan, etc, with the same personal brush of disdain... That is what makes me a patriot. cool
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by franchasng: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2019
Why do Yoruba politicians always hate each other, that was how Awolowo hated Akintola.......and Obasanjo hated Abiola....and now its Tinubu hating smart Saraki, it is well with my Yoruba brothers cry

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

First off, I am not from the South East (That you believe anyone who doesn't worship your Tinubu is either pro-PDP or from S.E makes you even more pathetic than advertised). grin

I personally have nothing against Tinubu, or any one of his ilk... But, I am no one's sycophant or stooge. Nigeria, and by extension every state, is bigger than the personal ambitions of a single individual.

So yes, I tar Tinubu, Saraki, Buhari, Tompolo, Ibori, Oshiomole, Jonathan, etc, with the same personal brush of disdain... That is what makes me a patriot. cool

That is what makes you an empty self-servicer on the sidelines. An English speaking fool who rather than adapt to the reality of his environment, will continue to engage in misguided and unrealistic idealism that will go nowhere.

You think it is your empty platitudes that will win elections that will provide power to shape this country's destiny? Do you even have the capability to shape things in your lga? You probably would do the same thing you are doing here
Talk a lot and get nothing done.

Keep on wailing, wanking and Complaining. That in the end is all you are good for.

If you had been governor of Lagos when Obj withheld funds it is the same empty English you would have been spouting. This is an outrage, this is not right etc, until you would have had to go and kneel down and beg obj

Some do, others talk. No question where you stand

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by magzey: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2019
MoneyMan5:
Saraki the man himself
Which man ? Abegi park well joor!!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.