Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday (51923 Views)

Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by seunprodigy13: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2019
post=83120725:

Hello Seun prodigy.

GBAMsolutely!!
enugbe o broda....help my ministry abeg
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by cyberguy72(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2019
uthlaw:
president of Biafra.
no ZOMBIE! PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

That is what makes you an empty self-servicer on the sidelines. An English speaking fool who rather than adapt to the reality of his environment, will continue to engage in misguided and unrealistic idealism that will go nowhere.

You think it is your empty platitudes that will win elections that will provide power to shape this country's destiny? Do you even have the capability to shape things in your lga? You probably would do the same thing you are doing here
Talk a lot and get nothing done.

Keep on wailing, wanking and Complaining. That in the end is all you are good for.

I will not descend to your desperate and lowly pit of throwing insults and tantrums, No thank you.

Everything good happening in the world today was once termed misguided and unrealistic, so you haven't said anything new....

Your presumption to know my personality is what is actually misguided, poor, and really amusing!!! grin

You have neither riled me up nor convinced me to toe your path of sycophancy... So, let's just give this "pleasant" exchange a rest.

Have a great day.
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

I will not descend to your desperate and lowly pit of throwing insults and tantrums, No thank you.

Everything good happening in the world today was once termed misguided and unrealistic, so you haven't said anything new....

Your presumption to know my personality is what is actually misguided, poor, and really amusing!!! grin

You have neither riled me up nor convinced me to toe your path of sycophancy... So, let's just give this "pleasant" exchange a rest.

Have a great day.

Keep on speaking English. You will get to the Nigeria you want, in your dreams. Watch gangs of new York. That is where we are today. The Tinubus of today will give way to the Lee kan yeus of tomorrow.

Head in the sky idealism will get you nowhere if you do not adapt to the reality you are living in.

Feel free to Stan on Kingsley modalu, or jimi agbaje. It is easy to make noise from outside

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
PapaBaby:
Saraki remains a don.

Forever a Don. My political role model.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by PapaBaby: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Forever a Don. My political role model.
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Akanbiedu(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2019
ornicus:

Keep on speaking English. You will get to the Nigeria you want, in your dreams. Watch gangs of new York. That is where we are today. The Tinubus of today will give way to the Lee kan yeus of tomorrow.

Head in the sky idealism will get you nowhere if you do not adapt to the reality you are living in.

Feel free to Stan on Kingsley modalu, or jimi agbaje. It is easy to make noise from outside

See schooling.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by achikolo(f): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Oga na master

2023 SouthWest Presidency Stew and Juicy

[/s]
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by giffty2000: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Senior man @Saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2019
nice stature @ Toyin
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Prompto: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Imagine the foolish one referring to Tinubu as the problem of Nigeria ?! The only state Tinubu ruled in Nigeria as bad as e bad reach is still the best in terms of everything any state will give heaven to be like in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
I can't count how many of Saraki's meme that we have on NairaLand.... Here's another one... grin

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Blakhorse: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

So... When will Tinubu be cut to size??!... Or has he never betrayed people??!... You guys indulge in unnecessary human worship, It's amusing and saddening. grin undecided

There's only one Asiwaju in Yoruba land, we love and adore him just like baba Awo. Therefore, don't want to cut him to size.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by adekolaelect(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tinubu na their father anywhere.Abuse him insult him the man no go talk but he will cut you to size when time comes.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by Bimpe29: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Happy birthday to Hajia Muinat Bola Shagaya.
I wish her longer and fruitful years ahead.
Congratulations ma'am!
Re: Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday by mofayode: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wife: Bulky let's greet the politicians of the moment
Saraki: greet them on my behalf, you are a lagosian, greet your state ambassadors am from kwara
nothing special

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.