Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife (3927 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ireblessingss: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Guys I'm feeling very guilty, my wife has been nothing but sweet to me but recently we were faced with a very serious financial challenge to the extent we had no money to eat, because I haven't been paid in my place of work for months now and we have exhausted all our savings, feeding transportation and all plus we are building our own house.

Long Story short.
Tax
I'm a very cute guy, average height but real good looking, there is this lady who stays close to where i work, she is a very advanced lady around early 50s who approached me and said he likes me because I carry myself very maturely and bla bla. She is rich from the car she drives you can tell. So I told her no problem we can be friends, we exchanged contact, we do chat normally on whatsapp and call sometimes I stop to see her before going home, I introduced my wife to her and all,

Today I was having little misunderstanding with my wife today because of the money issue and I got annoyed and left this morning, during my break time at work I went over to her place and explained to her my problems she offered to give me 100k with two conditions

1. I take the money and pay back when I have it

Or

2. I take the money and never pay back but she would like to have fun with me (which I know she meant sex)

At first I thought about the whole issue, I tried to resist but thinking of paying 100k back with a lot of expenses ehn just tire me guys I swear.

I fell for the second option

Now I feel disgusted at myself. I feel guilty I feel suicidial, I don't know how I can now even look at my wife, I don't think I can go home today, I took a vow to be faithful and I have broken it

Guys please help me I feel depressed and ashamed of myself cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by TheOdd1sOut: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by TrollKiller(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

There is nothing you can do about this. Except one thing.
Stop going to that woman else you'll keep falling for her sins.
Shut up your mouth, pray for forgiveness.
Don't let it happen again

20 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by MegaPlayBoy: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by CosmicGoat: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by pharrell8(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm...

U just av to open up to ur wife by telling her the truth no mata worth...
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by mykorheya(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
cool
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by smat101(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ireblessingss:
Guys I'm feeling very guilty, my wife has been nothing but sweet to me but recently we were faced with a very serious financial challenge to the extent we had no money to eat, because I haven't been paid in my place of work for months now and we have exhausted all our savings, feeding transportation and all plus we are building our own house.

Long Story short.
Tax
I'm a very cute guy, average height but real good looking, there is this lady who stays close to where i work, she is a very advanced lady around early 50s who approached me and said he likes me because I carry myself very maturely and bla bla. She is rich from the car she drives you can tell. So I told her no problem we can be friends, we exchanged contact, we do chat normally on whatsapp and call sometimes I stop to see her before going home, I introduced my wife to her and all,

Today I was having little misunderstanding with my wife today because of the money issue and I got annoyed and left this morning, during my break time at work I went over to her place and explained to her my problems she offered to give me 100k with two conditions

1. I take the money and pay back when I have it

Or

2. I take the money and never pay back but she would like to have fun with me (which I know she meant sex)

At first I thought about the whole issue, I tried to resist but thinking of paying 100k back with a lot of expenses ehn just tire me guys I swear.

I fell for the second option

Now I feel disgusted at myself. I feel guilty I feel suicidial, I don't know how I can now even look at my wife, I don't think I can go home today, I took a vow to be faithful and I have broken it

Guys please help me I feel depressed and ashamed of myself cry cry cry cry

If this story is true which I seriously doubt then you don't have sense and you wanted to have sex with that woman...Why didn't you go with option 1... If it gets worse and you can't pay then resort to option 2...
Nonetheless here is my one kobo advice:
In anything you do,how ever you do it, NEVER I repeat NEVER tell your wife what just happened bury it like it never happened The only reason to tell your wife is if you're blackmailed by the woman you phucked.

13 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by smat101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
TrollKiller:
shocked
There is nothing you can do about this. Except one thing. Stop going to that woman else you'll keep falling for her sins. Shut up your mouth, pray for forgiveness. Don't let it happen again
OP listen to this guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by smat101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
pharrell8:
Hmmm...

Listen to this guy and ruin your marriage

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by yazga: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Karma is a b!tch wink
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
If na the Kind guilt wey u dey feel other Nigerian Men dey feel nahin b say Niger Women 4 dey have their best time with their husband devoid of any form of Formication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by quietpoolsinn: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by nkwuocha1: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ashawo kobo kobo grin grin
Just no use your faithful wife do money ritual since you can do anything for peanuts and free cunt. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by nkwuocha1: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
smat101:

If this story is true which I seriously doubt then you don't have sense and you wanted to have sex with that woman...Why didn't you go with option 1... If it gets worse and you can't pay then resort to option 2...
In anything you do,how ever you do it, NEVER I repeat NEVER tell your wife what just happened bury it like it never happened The only reason to tell your wife is if you're blackmailed by the woman you phucked.

He wanted to Bleep the oldie bro.The first option was already an open cheque to remain faithful and still get to pay back

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by IceColdVeins(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
As I sit right here staring at this PC, before me is a post I'm finding very hard not to YIMU at

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by doctore212(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Abeg how many rounds.

Did u use condom or u just watch it flow like a boss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by pharrell8(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
smat101:

Listen to this guy and ruin your marriage
So what's the right thing to do
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm........ If you have truly repented, forgive yourself and move on. You should have settled for the ist option.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
If the story is true, better keep it to yourself. Guilt will eat you up for a while but it will fizzle out as long as you resolve never to tow that path again. Some things are better left in the past in my opinion. I would rather have my partner cheat and not tell me because any attempt at confession will take away trust permanently and the relationship will never be the same again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ireblessingss: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
smat101:

Okay thanks. It happened.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by edgeP(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
smat101:

True talk
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by WalkerMichael(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
OP. one advice - TAKE THIS TO THE FAMILY SECTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by genq(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Move on dude. Sh!t happens.
Everyone cheats at some point

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by midnighter(f): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm this is a tough one. Practically, you probably shouldn't tell her but how do you know the woman won't tell her first?

Well is the woman herself married? Why is she living alone

Technically the only thing that would make the whole thing go away would be telling your wife the truth, but it may have an effect on your relationship in the future.

It would serve to assuage your own guilt but may not be fair to your wife to offload your sins onto her
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ekez(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
edgeP:
True talk
oga i think say u be man before ?
You are a pussy mahn
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Ekez(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
pharrell8:
Hmmm...

oga no try follow dis rubbish advice

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Punt(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
I am sure u will screww her again.
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by cooooooks(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
You do know that this lady will come for you again....especially if you made her sing hymns.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by Auladimeji(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Honestly I don't believe this story undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by DaddyMorenike: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Don't feel guilty bro. You can cheat more now, your conscience has been rewired!
Re: Please Help Me Guys I Feel Guilty. Cheated On My wife by msjanet(f): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Simply tell her, she might forgive you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! This Hunger Is Destroying My Pussy Suicide On My Mind / Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? / Bald Head Attack. Who Can Love Me Without Wearing Cap??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.