Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate (2238 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
¹Heavy make-up

² Avoid the send me recharge card syndrome

³Avoid the "Sub for me, maybe glo 1000"

⁴Avoid being always online.

⁵Avoid being too quick to chat/reply a new guy who just got ur number.

⁶Do not ask for monetary assistance before you get know him cum his passes at u.

⁷Avoid signalling ur availability even if u are.

⁸Dont get too carried away with his gifts, just smile and say thanks...whether its the latest Bugatti sedan car or a 100ml bulgari perfume.

Same reason why a cute guy dumps a pretty rich girl to marry a poor ugly ghoul.

The way u carry ur self as a lady matters. These things I outlined makes u appear matured and classy. It doesn't matter if u re from a royal home or from the slums or ghetto...

since guys are moved by what they see... u ve got to show them what they should be seeing.

u can move them wit ur fat butt, juicy bossoms and luscious lips but u got to do beyond that to get what u want and convert these sharp guys into being ur ZOMBIES... then u can command them to swim river Niger and they will obey you till ur last command.

... more to come
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by captainjack44: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
No matter the gra gra wey a girl do, las las, na one guy go still shine her Congo....

Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by bobokeshington: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
¹Heavy make-up

⁶Do not ask for monetary assistance before you get know him cum his passes at u.

⁸Dont get too carried away with his gifts, just smile and say thanks...whether its the latest Bugatti sedan car or a 100ml bulgari perfume.

The way u carry ur self as a lady matters. These things I outlined makes u appear matured and classy. It doesn't matter if u re from a royal home or from the slums or ghetto...

since guys are moved by what they see... u ve got to show them what they should be seeing.

u can move them wit ur fat butt, juicy bossoms and luscious lips but u got to do beyond that to get what u want and convert these sharp guys into being ur ZOMBIES... then u can command them to swim river Niger and they will obey you till ur last command.

... more to come

Useless post... *Spits on Op*

Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by mzhorlah(f): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
avoid always being online na your money I use sub grin tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

Useless post... *Spits on Op*
lol... stop hatin'

Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by bobokeshington: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
lol... stop hatin'

Hating for what really?? You know quite well that the posts is meaningless lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

Hating for what really?? You know quite well that the posts is meaningless lipsrsealed
think about it
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by carzola(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Avoid posting
Trash like this on NL
And u will keep ur guy.
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
carzola:
Avoid posting Trash like this on NL And u will keep ur guy.
Santi cazorlagrin

Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by carzola(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
Santi cazorlagrin
I opened this account during my long injury lay off..
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
carzola:
I opened this account during my long injury lay off..
u were the worst thing that ever happened to Arsenal after Fabregas
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
In a way i agree. Its more or less a matter of knowing how to carry yourself.

Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
In a way i agree. Its more or less a matter of knowing how to carry yourself.
cool.
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
the most useless post. what is avoid being online or avoid signaling your availability?
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
the most useless post. what is avoid being online or avoid signaling your availability?
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
¹Heavy make-up

... more to come
1,4 and 5 are all bullcrap
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Michellekabod2:
1,4 and 5 are all bullcrap
u think so?
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2019
mzhorlah:
avoid always being online na your money I use sub grin tongue

Hhhhhh
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by seniorgozman(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Girls have suffered, these things won't guarantee you of a man in your life. Before I approached a girl, I must have known the kind of person she is.
Re: Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
seniorgozman:
Girls have suffered, these things won't guarantee you of a man in your life. Before I approached a girl, I must have known the kind of person she is.
it ll

My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) / How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? / The Experience Banging These Hot Grannies