Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie (3698 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by Orikinla(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
The worst thing to do in any friendship and relationship is to LIE

Every evil starts with a lie.

When you lie, it never stops, because you have to tell another lie to hide the first lie and it continues ad infinitum. That is how humanity ended in the state of futility on earth where dog eat dog.

Humans lie in conceit and deceit to cheat, scam, steal and eventually to kill to cover up their evils.

I hate lies and it would be better never to have known me than to lie to me, because I will disgrace you publicly as those who know me can tell you.

I don’t accept lies and once I find out, I will expose the lies to shame the liar publicly to deter others that telling lies is a shameful thing and must never be condoned.
No compromise with the devil.
Honesty is still the best policy.

Many people think lying makes them smart. But it only makes them evil.

I was with a man one day and he was lying on the phone to deceive a girlfriend and I cringed in disappointment. I told him that it was bad. From that day, that man lost my trust.

Liars are the most dangerous people on earth.

Corruption starts with lying first.

Girlfriends and boyfriends in Nigeria tell lies a lot and play smart.
I am sorry, but I call liars “bastards”, because if you are well brought up, you will not lie and still continue to lie without shame. Only children from bad families tell lies shamelessly.
Either he is like father like son or she is like mother like daughter.
Someone must have taught him or her to lie and lie.

Two close girlfriends have lost my trust for life for telling lies to me.
You don’t have to lie to get anyone in bed or to part with some money or gift.
Just say the truth and let the person take you as you are or leave you.

The most annoying one was a young lady who was saying, “Michael, I am different. I am not like the other girls. I am different.” But she turned out to be the worst girl I have ever known in Nigeria. She was even shameless and unrepentant and guess what? She went on to lie to another guy to start another fake relationship that may even end up in a fake marriage where she will most likely commit adultery, because she is unrepentant.

Most of the “I love you” you hear or read from so many lovers are LIES, because, they end up doing evil to someone who has done them so much good.

You have read many topics on Nairaland and other discussion forums where married couple whine that they are married to spouses they do not love! And these same people invited us to their weddings to witness them swear “I Do” in for better or worse matrimonial vows. All lies.

They lie in friendship, relationship and marriage and end up bringing up and raising up children in falsehood, because they are products of lies and not from love and trust.
What a “generation of vipers,” Jesus Christ called them.

These same liars fellowship and worship in the churches and mosques and go on fooling themselves, because they cannot fool God with their accursed life of hypocrisy and mendacity.

The 17 year old girl who recently committed suicide over an alleged disagreement with a boyfriend was an unfortunate victim of an evil lie. A promise has been broken and her heart is broken and she felt forsaken, dejected and rejected and in a country where there are no psychotherapists or SOS hotlines for those suffering from depression, she had no help and took her own life. Pity. Pity. Pity.

Our families, guardians, religious bodies and government have failed to provide safe nets for our impressionable and vulnerable sons and daughters who fall into temptations of the lusts of life and when they are heartbroken, they lose hope.

The sooner we learn from the horrible and terrible mistakes of others the better and safer we would be and save ourselves from being miserable.

Stop telling lies to your girlfriends, boyfriends or spouses.
Telling lies is evil and wicked.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, the Publisher/Editor of 24/7 NIGERIA.

Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by Yorisb: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
Too long jor
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by thiscounts(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2010
Kudos Bros,
It is like you are giving this SECTION a sense of direction, a commited writer knows that he owes the society,'' the duty to shape the society to a better habitable place to live.''

Nice work!
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
thiscounts:

Kudos Bros,
It is like you are giving this SECTION a sense of direction, a commited writer knows that he owes the society,'' the duty to shape the society to a better habitable place to live.''

Nice work!

Thank you for knowing the truth.

Everyone is responsible for the wellbeing of everyone in our society.
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
Damn I prefer this long story in movies or novel bro. grin
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by otikpoko(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
It's been a long time since i came to the romance section because when i do,i see only Rubbish here.
Thank God i came here today and when i did,i saw this post.
@poster,i Doff my Heart for You!
One other thing that annoys me with most people i meet who i don't know and vice versa is that they like lies.This annoys me to infinity angry
Someone asks you a question,you give them a reply which is the truth,they immediately say it's a lie but if you tell them a lie,they'll believe you.Why is it like that with so many people?Very bad!!
Someone asked me,Otito,how much did you buy this your phone,i told the person i bought it 112k,the person immediately says that i am lieing.Immediately i told the person that i bought it 12k and he believed that immediately which is a lie.I called a very Big Goat for believing the lie.I have many instances to cite but i'll stop here.
@poster i don't know whether you've experienced similar thing.I try my best to always say the truth and if i don't a say a lie i simply ignore the question being asked or wouldn't answer the question.
What annoys me the most is that many people don't like truth but lies.So sad cry
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by Orikinla(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2010
otikpoko:

It's been a long time since i came to the romance section because when i do,i see only Rubbish here.
Thank God i came here today and when i did,i saw this post.
@poster,i Doff my Heart for You!
One other thing that annoys me with most people i meet who i don't know and vice versa is that they like lies.This annoys me to infinity angry
Someone asks you a question,you give them a reply which is the truth,they immediately say it's a lie but if you tell them a lie,they'll believe you.Why is it like that with so many people?Very bad!!
Someone asked me,Otito,how much did you buy this your phone,i told the person i bought it 112k,the person immediately says that i am lieing.Immediately i told the person that i bought it 12k and he believed that immediately which is a lie.I called a very Big Goat for believing the lie.I have many instances to cite but i'll stop here.
@poster i don't know whether you've experienced similar thing.I try my best to always say the truth and if i don't a say a lie i simply ignore the question being asked or wouldn't answer the question.
What annoys me the most is that many people don't like truth but lies.So sad cry

You are right.
Lying is now a way of life in Nigeria.

We have professioinal liars who lie to make ends meet, woo lovers, marry, and on and on.

I noticed that poor people are worse than rich people in telling lies in Nigeria.

But to me, without compromise, honesty is the best policy.
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2010
This is really nice, as 4 me i loath liars b/c they are not trustworthy. and i always try my best to avoid lying there is this friend of mine (f)who loves lying we've known each other 4 d past 8yrs ,but her lies always brings problems into our friendship,4 the fact that i've known her years this long doesn't make me trust her.
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by kanmi22(f): 2:26am On Nov 10, 2010
true talk, Lie sucks and ruins relationship forever,
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by HighChief4(m): 3:46am On Nov 10, 2010
What keeps your relationship healthy is the ability for you not to lie and also not to say the truth
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by biola44: 3:57am On Nov 10, 2010
say the truth and it will be part of your past,
lie and it will be part of your future, grin
Re: The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
biola44:

say the truth and it will be part of your past,
lie and it will be part of your future, grin

You said it all in one sentence.

(1) (Reply)

Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) / What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions / What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.