Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

"He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" (4478 Views)

“I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by sinceraconcept(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

Date them Hoe and marry them Virgin...
that's how the wise guys kick it bro
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Akinbahm(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
lilwetdick:

like you will marry one. abeg stop your dreams
You mean there's no virgin girls again or what?
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

You mean there's no virgin girls again or what?

there are still virgins, the question is will you marry one? how will you know a woman is a virgin just from seein her or do you have a virgin detector that can detect virgins from the multitude of women in a locations
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
sinceraconcept:
that's how the wise guys kick it bro

i hope that goes for your sister too, no man should marry your sister because she is not a virgin.
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by nlPoster: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Akinbahm(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
lilwetdick:

there are still virgins, the question is will you marry one? how will you know a woman is a virgin just from seein her or do you have a virgin detector that can detect virgins from the multitude of women in a locations
I have my ways in detecting if they are or not with the way I rapport with them, at times I detect it with some Socratic questions...
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

I have my ways in detecting if they are or not with the way I rapport with them, at times I detect it with some Socratic questions...

which woman get time to dey answer your Socratic questions, bros you be learner
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by lyndaway(f): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
If you have sister's and you are talking like this it so unfortunate do to others what you want others to do to you this life na water

1 Like

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by SteveOfu: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Akinbahm:

Be deceiving yaself
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by AfroKnight: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Op is definitely a guy. Brilliant content!

Bar man, give this guy 2 bottles.

grin
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What a very low statement... unless he was cooking and cleaning the house, and sharing all homely duties, the babe certainly DID NOT "do nothing". Get your facts right.

Now a man can decide to break up and go, that's not the issue, but you have to give credit where credit is due. This babe would have the right to whine that she stood by him and struggled with him so that THEY could have a better future...and when he suddenly makes it, he drops her?!?!?!

Such kind of disloyal men are their own downfall because, now that they have a little bit of money, instead of staying with their #1 babe who stood by him through thick and thin, he will instead go and find some deluded babe attracted to his money (aka who will drop him when money Don finish).
On point

1 Like

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Akinbahm(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
SteveOfu:
Be deceiving yaself
You sure am deceiving myself, u wanna link up to confirm?

1 Like

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by SteveOfu: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided
Akinbahm:

You sure am deceiving myself, u wanna link up to confirm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Go To Where You Are Not Accepted / Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage / Japata Bitters Kills Mice During Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.