Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage (4469 Views)

Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage / Working Men Turn Me On! / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by EfyaGodwina: 8:30pm On May 23, 2022
Instead of using the platform to praise and exalt the name of God, a group of men have chosen to do the otherwise while they were on stage performing to a crowd.

The men who look like a band switched from what was required of them and did something way different.

They sang alright but not a gospel song and some were seen spraying cash on the stage while others were moving from one end to the other.

It was more like a night club and the crowd from their faces looked disappointed but could not walk out of the show, nor could they support what they were doing.

It was full of drama but the performers enjoyed it all to the fullest.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/men-church-program-into-nightclub/

1 Share

Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by richmind2019(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2022
I hate to say this but I feel Muslims respect their religion more than Christians.

People are always joking with Christianity even on comedy skits.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2022
richmind2019:
I hate to say this but I feel Muslims respect their religion more than Christians.

Yes, because they fight for their God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On May 24, 2022
richmind2019:

There is nothing Christian about churches and their many programs. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Nobody: 1:41am On May 24, 2022
People!!! undecided
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Halogenabdul(m): 4:26am On May 24, 2022
I would be waiting
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Map1(m): 5:08am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=richmind2019 post=113110743]I hate to say this but I feel Muslims respect their religion more than Christians.

People are always joking with Christianity even on comedy skits.[/quote Can you tell us what make some one a christian?
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by seanwilliam(m): 5:52am On May 24, 2022
This can never happen in mosques

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Authoreety: 6:00am On May 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Nobody: 7:51am On May 24, 2022
richmind2019:

its religion supposed to be a caged religion or an opened minded free system
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by luvyaself95(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2022
All this religion matter i don tire for am
Most Christians doesn't take God serious abi
Muslim that take God serious kill people because of God.
Na wa is religion by force na question i dey ask and i wan know.

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by paulolee(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2022
crazy video
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Shedrack777: 8:07am On May 24, 2022
as long as there was no video to back up your claim, then, this is false and the op need to be lynched
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Fmghewzy(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2022
As we all know there is always a good and bad side to things.
But honestly if the bad side of Christianity is this and fake pastors and some other shit ....

Trust me it is 10x better than the bad side of Islam, so those of you making comparisons up there should rethink before saying nonsense.
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by AnyModThatBansM: 11:15am On May 24, 2022
Full video of this here:
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by baretalk: 11:19am On May 24, 2022
richmind2019:

So you want to start fighting for your religion too...begining of madness. live yoir small life, and stop talking nonsense. Those muslim extremists are not human beings.
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by richmind2019(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2022
baretalk:

So you want to start fighting for your religion too...begining of madness. live yoir small life, and stop talking nonsense. Those muslim extremists are not human beings.
Then what are they? They keep killing and we always condemn their atrocities.

When will Christian put an end to all these evil?
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by Osashalom: 11:53am On May 24, 2022
Nonsense post and nonsense comments up there. A 19seconds video from over 15minutes ministration can't be a fair appraisal of the whole program. Many of you commenting or not wise enough to watch the video to see if the op is right or wrong. Maybe you guys are to poor to buy data to watch the video but you are just commenting from a misleading headline. Some of these guys and their commenters are atheists but some foolish Christians are in a hurry to join them. Shame on you op.

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by OBALOLA55(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing Christian about churches and their many programs. undecided
IN OTHER WORDS, CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAM undecided
Re: Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage by baretalk: 3:13pm On May 24, 2022
richmind2019:

Then what are they? They keep killing and we always condemn their atrocities.

When will Christian put an end to all these evil?
You can fight those fighting you, of course...but going to kill someone because of what he says about a religion, means you are an animal. Of course I support anyone killing of persons attacking you violently...I think christians are weak on this. But there is freedom of expression, don't be like the barbarians.

(1) (Reply)

Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.