Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (34099 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Y Do Guys Feel Uneazy Seeing Close Friends Date There Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by dljbd1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
I personally aren't comfortable dating my friend's sister.
I have never...no matter the extent of feelings we catch for one another. And it ends at feelings.
But then... that's me. But I can allow a friend date and marry my sister. He must obviously be a good somebody before that can happen sha.
Anyways...my one and only sister is married to my friend so that's settled already. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Eneone012: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.
Friends are still family
Omo if u can fight for a friend
Then going for his sis is like going out with a family member
My friends are like an extended family to me
I could remember when me and my friends would go extra miles to check and know more about who ever our lil sis were on a date with just to know his personalities.. .make er no be say nah one kind gobe person
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Lol...No bro.. What I wanted wasn't short term or just chop n clean mouth

Then you should not problem with anyone then.
Prove yourself and innocence, and get what you want.

Hops it's too late
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by KulKid(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
It ain't even right if you look at it! The moment you start eyeing your friends sister you just made yourself a suspect in the sense you ain't really a friend but only came there for bush meat! Best thing is don't even go there it won't last...always keep your relationship matter far from your friends biko! But if you are a nice guy which I doubt you're then it's not up to your friend but his sister to make the decision which will definitely break your friendship whc brings me back to what I was saying b4 It won't last! I never see am b4 unless in movies maybe zeeworld and Telemundo if I hear African ma...that one na comedy dem dey act! cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by jaeyking(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fidelismaria:
It's like they say

Birds of a feather flocks together

No cultist will want his fellow cultist friend date his sister and ruin her life

They know what their friends are capable of and therefore don't want it to happen to their sisters

Just imagine you saw your friend in a chemist buying condom and postinor 2..
Or your friend gisting you of how wet and how ur sister is screaming.

All this are reason why most guys want their sisters to be in a relationship with someone dey do not know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by REUB2: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
menh this broda code really mess things up that time, there was this my friend twin sister that fell in love with me than but late now, when we started dating I hid it from my friend but there is a saying that "nothing hiding under the sun, he letter find out and the while thing blown up and we friend started quarrying so menh I have to end it and tell the gal to go. ......but we are in love sha but my friend told me categorically that I can't date his sister, this broda
code is bad sha
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
A friend of mine was once toasting me for his sister..
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Emaprince: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Same thing na. Most of your friends are scum, so you don't want them to do to your sisters the same thing you all do to girls.

Every other thing you wrote na nonsense.

Keep it short next time. Thank you grin
Women and me dont wear the same way. A women will help her brother or relation get into her close female friends. Her brother will chop and clean mouth...and eventually break up with the girl. A guy will never support his own friends to get close to his sisters. He that through your thick skull.

Infact, I think you women love to see your brother chop your friends and clean mouth. And you think a man would want same for his sister?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Emaprince:
Women and me dont wear the same way. A women will help her brother or relation get into her close female friends. Her brother will chop and clean mouth...and eventually break up with the girl. A guy will never support his own friends to get close to his sisters. He that through your thick skull.

Infact, I think you women love to see your brother chop your friends and clean mouth. And you think a man would want same for his sister?

Women do same, for the same reason men do it. Get that into your own non-existent skull.

Of course a guy won't, for the exact reason I stated. Which you are trying so hard to fight, even when so many guys have admitted.

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by renewable1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
I'm coming

Enjoy 8 hours electricity daily with our 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by enomakos(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.
are you talking for experience?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by aswani(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
I must be a good guy as I have had 2 different friends try to steer me towards their sisters, one junior and one senior (a year older).

I have also had my junior sister and two female cousis try to match me up with their best friends.

On each occasion I declined as I didn't want relatives or friends knowing my business.

To answer the question, I would have no problems with my friend dating my sister. If he was one of my "playboy" friends, I would warn her same as I would warn him if my sister was not one to be in a serious relationship with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by gift2xl: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
vivalavida:

This is just me. My friends sisters are family to me. And I expect.my.female cousins who are my sister's being that I have no biological sister to be flseen. By my friends as family too. End of discussion.

cool
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kushme: 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:

Hey ma', my friend can date and fvck ma sister the way they want, we ain't perfect.. Though, I rather watch your actions than your words, so, I truly don't care.
My only concern, would be him disrespecting me with it....
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kushme: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Women do same, for the same reason men do it. Get that into your own non-existent skull.

Of course a guy won't, for the exact reason I stated. Which you are trying so hard to fight, even when so many guys have admitted.

The person behind this moniker smart(tight, though, I no know about the pvssy tight ) she like to dey run men down.. Las las na one man go still run am.. Reality be say, most times, a man only respect a woman because of the presence of authority (still men)...
So, your smartness and gender equality no mean anything to most of us... We still see you as woman.. And we know wetin woman be in every race..

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2019
kushme:

The person behind this moniker smart(tight, though, I no know about the pvssy tight ) she like to dey run men down.. Las las na one man go still run am.. Reality be say, most times, a man only respect a woman because of the presence of authority (still men)...
So, your smartness and gender equality no mean anything to most of us... We still see you as woman.. And we know wetin woman be in every race..

Of course you should see me as a woman, am I a cow or are you a dog rather than a man?

Do you know Alakija's husband?
Okonjo Iweala? What of the late Dora?

Do you think anyone would look at you twice before these women, DESPITE THEIR GENDER/RACE?

Do you think they are respected globally, DEFINITELY NOT BY MEN LIKE YOU, BUT MEN WHO MATTER - because of their husbands?

So, my dear, I honestly do not care why you respect your mother and the women in your life. Probably on their own they are nothing. Don't think it applies to everyone. Okay?

As for running "men" down, can you run down what is already down? You know what women are in every race? Do you know what black men like you represent across the globe? Maybe you should think about that, rather than imposing your prick on black women, the only creatures you can ever be superior to. Go out there and be productive, make a name for yourself and stop priding on your manhood/gender, something you didn't even choose. grin

Men like you would be slaves if they were women...No sense of worth aside their prick.

When next you want to speak down on a woman to make yourself feel better, do me a favour. Pick one from your family and say these words to her. Tell her her brain doesn't matter, let her go out to the world and bend over for some man to insert all his prick into her, because that is all she is- a woman with a vagina.

Have a nice day...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Of course you should see me as a woman, am I a cow or are you a dog rather than a man?

Do you know Alakija's husband?
Okonjo Iweala? What of the late Dora?

Do you think anyone would look at you twice before these women, DESPITE THEIR GENDER/RACE?

Do you think they are respected globally, DEFINITELY NOT BY MEN LIKE YOU, BUT MEN WHO MATTER - because of their husbands?

So, my dear, I honestly do not care why you respect your mother and the women in your life. Probably on their own they are nothing. Don't think it applies to everyone. Okay?

As for running "men" down, can you run down what is already down? You know what women are in every race? Do you know what black men like you represent across the globe? Maybe you should think about that, rather than imposing your prick on black women, the only creatures you can ever be superior to. Go out there and be productive, make a name for yourself and stop priding on your manhood/gender, something you didn't even choose. grin

Men like you would be slaves if they were women...No sense of worth aside their prick.

When next you want to speak down on a woman to make yourself feel better, do me a favour. Pick one from your family and say these words to her. Tell her her brain doesn't matter, let her go out to the world and bend over for some man to insert all his prick into her, because that is all she is- a woman with a vagina.

Have a nice day...

shiii.. seriously. I hope you don't see your dad as these too..

but you'll still end up riding a dixck whether you like or not
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2019
biGDhAp:

shiii.. seriously. I hope you don't see your dad as these too..

but you'll still end up riding a dixck whether you like or not

My dad isn't stupid. My dad has value. If my dad wanted to counter me, I am sure his brain would come up with something better than "you will end up riding a dick". Because he is worth more then his dick.

Responsible men should and would be respected. Sexist men who think all they have to be above another is their dick, would be treated like what they are- sex objects! Just another dick to ride.

We would ride them, make them lick our pûnani and toss them aside.

They have zero value to themselves and the world... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Lordice: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Cos na him paddy nah, if na random guy dey date with him sister and later become friend with him. It's okay wink
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

My dad isn't stupid. My dad has value. If my dad wanted to counter me, I am sure his brain would come up with something better than "you will end up riding a dick". Because he is worth more then his dick.

Responsible men should and would be respected. Sexist men who think all they have to be above another is their dick, would be treated like what they are- sex objects! Just another dick to ride.

We would ride them, make them lick our pûnani and toss them aside.

They have zero value to themselves and the world... grin
.. yo chill out..

it was just a question.

God you sound like you hate men..

but it's alright.. Thank God you think highly of your dad which means there is still hope for you..

hahaha. you'll make guys lick you puzzay and toss them aside.. I laugh so hard to this..

some guys will be happy that even happened..

I hope you don't end up crying telling everyone how you feel used..

leemao..

this girl must be deluded..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. yo chill out..

it was just a question.

God you sound like you hate men..

but it's alright.. Thank God you think highly of your dad which means there is still hope for you..

hahaha. you'll make guys lick you puzzay and toss them aside.. I laugh so hard to this..

some guys will be happy that even happened..

I hope you don't end up crying telling everyone how you feel used..

leemao..

this girl must be deluded..

I hate stupid, irresponsible and useless men. If you are one...I hate you too. No apologies. grin

Better if they are happy, because some of you like claiming victims. Wouldn't want to hear I violated someone in few yrs.

Cry indeed. I be like who dey follow una do mumu love? I dey look una face?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I hate stupid, irresponsible and useless men. If you are one...I hate you too. No apologies. grin

Better if they are happy, because some of you like claiming victims. Wouldn't want to hear I violated someone in few yrs.

Cry indeed. I be like who dey follow una do mumu love? I dey look una face?

okay.. I don hear you ..

your case no be hear sha

good luck on your male bashing spree..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by usoeva: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Back then in school, we were three (friends).
We agreed to see our friends' sisters as ours.
I can't imagine being out of town and I ask you look after her for me, then you start chopping her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.