Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? (34047 Views)

Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Stephen2324(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2022
I want to know something, what does a side chick offer that a main chick can't?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SIRG120: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Let me elaborate this for Clear understanding....The fact is, most men struggle with maintaining monogamous relationships..... It takes a whole lot of discipline and self control to remain faithful as a man...... Do you really think the cheating ends with just one side chick?.... Of course not..... With one side chick lies other side chicks..... When they get tired of the so called side chick they move onto the next one and this keeps going on and on....... It's more like a Path of irredeemable return........ Take it or leave it, every man has got that dirty side in them, it's just that the few good ones that are faithful suppress their dirty side....... If am to be logical here, the slogan that " Men are Polygamous in nature" is not fallacious ( Though am not in any way supporting Cheating) But it's a Psychological fact that can never be erased.... That's where nature takes Place......... But Nuture encompasses environmental factors, Proper upbringing , Sound Orientation and Personal decision..... This is where discipline and self-control comes in and that's the only thing that can stop a man from cheating in a monogamous relationship.......You can never forcefully Please a Chronic cheat, even if you're Angelina Jolie or Juliana Roberts...... The best you can do is to skillfully make them emotionally, Mentally and sexually connected to you...... That way respect comes in and when he begins to have respect for what you both share he gradually begins to call himself to order in his vulnerable moments...... With time he stops cheating completely..... At this point, there won't be any need for him to have side chicks and there won't be any need for this Question you asked...............To my fellow men out there that believe and Practice monogamy...... There's absolutely no need for side chicks...... Find that one woman that is very loyal to you and ensure you're faithful to each other........." If you can't be faithful to a loyal Partner then you have no business with monogamy".

345 Likes 34 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Bluezy13(m): 1:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Stolen meat tastes better than one's entitled or gifted meat even when they are from the same pot.

But, thou shalt not steal.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by AfroKnight: 1:39am On Jul 20, 2022
She’s offers side attraction

Don’t worry, you can’t understand.

Even Me too I can’t understand.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Mrscarter(f): 4:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen2324:

Infidelity, diseases, loss of the girl u actually love.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by posty56: 4:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Mrscarter:

Infidelity, diseases, loss of the girl u actually love.
bullshit,who love help lol, anyways multiple women are just sweet , especially exotic women

27 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Gofwane(m): 4:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Just look at it this way: Is it easy to be eatin egusi 24/7 even if it is one of the most sweetest and expensive soups out there?
Most of all these so called faithful partners are only faithful because they lack the time, resources to cheat or haven't been caught yet.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SuprymBean: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Variety is the spice of life

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by LordIsaac(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2022
Sentiment
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SocialJustice: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen2324:
Variety.

4 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by WatchYourSix: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen2324:

Main chicks or wife are usually complacent...they feel they own you..they don't do extra to impress....

But u see those side chicks.... yeeeeeeeeee.. snake in the monkey window shadow style

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by tommy589(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Variety.

You have said it all "variety is the spice of life'

It goes both ways sha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by talk2hb1(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen2324:
Practical Example will illustrate it better.
First get a main chick MC, get a side chick SC.
Simp and be good to MC, gift her gift of life, simp for her for at least six month and remember to tell her you love her and you want to marry her. Then for the SC be good to her, be nice to her infact at the ratio of 1/10 of
the MC. Never ever tell SC I love you ooo, just they turn her up and turn her down mostly.
Carry out both experiment simultaneously, so it's a parallel operation.
Then come back to give us report here after 6months

Note

If you want to know how to simp, I can teach you 10ways to simp and give her your Mumu button

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Hypnotise: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2022
talk2hb1:

Practical Example will illustrate it better.
First get a main chick MC, get a side chick SC.
Simp and be good to MC, gift her gift of life, simp for her for at least six month and remember to tell her you love her and you want to marry her. Then for the SC be good to her, be nice to her infact at the ratio of 1/10 of
the MC. Never ever tell SC I love you ooo, just they turn her up and turn her down mostly.
Carry out both experiment simultaneously, so it's a parallel operation.
Then come back to give us report here after 6months

Note

If you want to know how to simp, I can teach you 10ways to simp and give her your Mumu button
I believe you must have carried out this simping experiment personally, so what’s the conclusion

13 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Vyzz: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
cool

Addictional pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by talk2hb1(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Hypnotise:

I believe you must have carried out this simping experiment personally, so what’s the conclusion
Ko Easy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by meritadavize1(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2022
K
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by kramer: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Different styles

If you know, you know wink.. if you don't know, fogerabourit cool

17 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Hahabita7: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
SIRG120:
Let me elaborate this for Clear understanding....The fact is, most men struggle with maintaining monogamous relationships..... It takes a whole lot of discipline and self control to remain faithful as a man...... Do you really think the cheating ends with just one side chick?.... Of course not..... With one side chick lies other side chicks..... When they get tired of the so called side chick they move onto the next one and this keeps going on and on....... It's more like a Path of irredeemable return........ Take it or leave it, every man has got that dirty side in them, it's just that the few good ones that are faithful suppress their dirty side....... If am to be logical here, the slogan that " Men are Polygamous in nature" is not fallacious ( Though am not in any way supporting Cheating) But it's a Psychological fact that can never be erased.... That's where nature takes Place......... But Nuture encompasses environmental factors, Proper upbringing , Sound Orientation and Personal decision..... This is where discipline and self-control comes in and that's the only thing that can stop a man from cheating in a monogamous relationship.......You can never forcefully Please a Chronic cheat, even if you're Angelina Jolie or Juliana Roberts...... The best you can do is to skillfully make them emotionally, Mentally and sexually connected to you...... That way respect comes in and when he begins to have respect for what you both share he gradually begins to call himself to order in his vulnerable moments...... With time he stops cheating completely..... At this point, there won't be any need for him to have side chicks and there won't be any need for this Question you asked...............To my fellow men out there that believe and Practice monogamy...... There's absolutely no need for side chicks...... Find that one woman that is very loyal to you and ensure you're faithful to each other........." If you can't be faithful to a loyal Partner then you have no business with monogamy".
Polygamy in itself does not stop man from having a side chick. If not, all the numerous Alhajis in Abuja would have no need having multiple girlfriends over there. Go to Abuja and confirm how polygamous men still chase after side chicks.

In reality, what can keep men away from side chicks can be highlited below

1. Self Discipline
2. Non nagging wife
3. A constantly clean wife.
4. A wife that cooks good food.
5. A man that do not have many friends
6. A family that go vacation and spice up
7. A man who avoids seductive scenaria
8. Avoid long distance relationship
9. Self Discipline
10. Self Discipline

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by BlackLaw: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Variety
Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Arysexy(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Nothing. Toto na d same

Men stop cheating in the name of side chick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by havenz(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
The truth is that side chicks does everything a man needs so that they can have and gain the man's heart but the truth be say if you drive GOVERNMENT CAR finish you go still return am.

Men try a bit to be faithful because cheating is one of the subject formula to end of marriage and the introduction to sexual transmitted diseases.

If your partner's pu**y becomes to lose kindly put the legs together and run the sh*t, and please do remember that ALL HOLE NA HOLE WE ONLY MANAGE IT.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Lilchilz(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Wife toto don wild and sometimes diick fit they slip out when unah de nack..
WHILE,
Side chick toto always firm and tight

You fit give side chick any style
Wife fit de complain if you stress her too much telling her to do the cowgirl style or any other stressful style!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Bubu4Sea: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Side Chick only gives S3x & nothing else, so guys are happy

In fact that's all they have to offer, their body

6 Likes

Re: What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? by Hastaad: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Different styles

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.