Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? (894 Views)

What Are The Things Still Keeping Your Relationship Alive (pics) / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by RoseyJ: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
You said (or were told that) its over between the two of you. That you no longer love nor seek his/her company again. Why then are you still keeping that contact? I do too, but I want to know your reason.
Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by DonBenny77(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
RoseyJ:
You said (or were told that) its over between the two of you. That you no longer love nor seek his/her company again. Why then are you still keeping that contact? I do too, but I want to know your reason.
1. Still have feelings.
2. I and my ex where just friends for more that a year before we started dating, so after break up(no fight or quarrel just just had to face her reality of "time no longer on her side)"winkwe return to just friends
Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Don't have their numbers cos it's totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by RoseyJ: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Don't have their numbers cos it's totally unnecessary.

Really?
Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by RoseyJ: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

1. Still have feelings.
2. I and my ex where just friends for more that a year before we started dating, so after break up(no fight or quarrel just just had to face her reality of "time no longer on her side)"winkwe return to just friends

When lovers turn friends, its either they were never in love or they are still having feelings for themselves. I cant date a guy that is keeping in touch with any ex

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
RoseyJ:

Really?

Really.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by JonOlive: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sometimes you might need him again. So why not keep the number
Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by OlawaleBammie: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2019
RoseyJ:

We were best of friends for good three years, dated for a whopping 57months, making it almost 8years.... She is the best woman outside there. even our breakup was nt consensually signed. So it's imperative we still have our contacts intact, even saved with d same name as of wen we were dating.
Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by blackboy(m): 3:55am On Oct 17, 2019
So I wont make mistake to pick up the call and to blacklist.
Re: Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? by seniorgozman(m): 4:37am On Oct 17, 2019
We parted in good faith, we are not medically compatible so we remained good friends

(1) (Reply)

Does She Like Me, Am Confused! / She Got The Gadgets Mehnnn / See Wetin Toto Wan Do Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.