Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research (58890 Views)

Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation / What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Umunne m i don't really knw what we are all arguing all man/woman dey chop somethin way dey under 4 d other room, once tension hold u, u must go do some dance forget research 4get statistic we are all in it 2geda

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by midnighter(f): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Blinkers:

Don't be ignorant.

The statistics do not concern the country where the research was done. They have their pressing economic issues to attend to, too.

It's just a research that flirts with issues most won't bother to look at.

Lol it clearly said the research was done by a company that produces intimacy gadgets...the research was relevant to them

What does it have to do with economic issues...economic institutions are doing their own research

Dont get why some people must complain about everything

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Blinkers: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Pauldollars:

I'm sure if a white man tells you his poo is balanced diet, you will believe him. Don't be too uninformed in this 21st century o. Human libido or desire for sex has nothing to do with Human Career or occupation. Its an individual thing.

It's not a contest, Paul.

Quit the strawman talk.

The desire for sex in humans and animals is the next after food. It's naturally wired into humans' psyche.

That said, you sound like the typical Nigerian who is quick to deny sex openly and shun explicit discussion of it, but have more sex than a street hooker. Let's all pretend!

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by midnighter(f): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Which of the office workers?

If it is the ones that used up and down and lift up heavy throughout 8hours you are referring to then I will agree with you.

People in careers like banking and consultancy are known for that
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Blinkers: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

Lol it clearly said the research was done by a company that produces intimacy gadgets...the research was relevant to them

What does it have to do with economic issues...economic institutions are doing their own research

Dont get why some people must complain about everything

No mind them.

Funny enough, countries with high sexually conservative attitudes have more sex and are more obsessed with sex than they would openly admit.

Sexually-related crimes like rape etc are high in these countries, e.g Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by King44(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Some of them can be extremely hot sometimes you can't just resist staring grin. Dem go con wear one tight leggings. .lol
kikiki your eyes need deliverance

I think we pretend a lot in this country
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by akmath: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr
Nurse can fuckkk the hell out of you anyday anytime twice on a Sunday
To make it worse
The nurse will not be circumcised
Mehnnnnn you are finished
She will feed you with sex

Common let me tell you a secret niggarrr
If you want to be banging regularly then look for a nurse
Probably a nurse who is from Delta state. Maybe ijaw, itsekiri, kwale, urhuobo or isoko
Because those tribe are not circumcised
If you can find any of these tribe then sex for breakfast, lunch and dinner is what you will get from them

You for just change your name to real niggarrr

abi how you see am?
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by mechanics(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2019
I believe the hairdressers but not sure of farmers and architects.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by lyriclekidd(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2019
wisdomkid:

Everything and everyone is Olosho.. Is your entire family tree oloshians?

Are you an hairdresser?? Slowpoke

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by midnighter(f): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Blinkers:

No mind them.

Funny enough, countries with high sexually conservative attitudes have more sex and are more obsessed with sex than they would openly admit.

Sexually-related crimes like rape etc are high in these countries, e.g Nigeria

Exactly! If we talked more openly about things, people would see that its a normal human urge instead of feeling ashamed of it or shrouding it in pseudo-religious claptrap.

Then people would come forward when they need help instead of committing heinous sexual crimes that we see on here almost every day

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by zedman1(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2019
I'm an architect, so they say we do the do so well? Let me try just once to confirm if the stats is true. I'm cumming.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Kittex7:

You are not lying Nigga. The Nurse is right here on my bed. See banging overnight comon. I wan throw way her. She wan dey make me commit sins. Since last year wey we dey. Now I look like broom

You go soon look like diabetic patient. Time to ditch her
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by maasoap(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Blinkers:

Don't be ignorant.

The statistics do not concern the country where the research was done. They have their pressing economic issues to attend to, too.

It's just a research that flirts with issues most won't bother to look at.

For the other idiots claiming that nurses are the worst of slûts, the research wasn't done in Nigeria and if it's done, nurses may rank low, because everyone pretends here.

You might be right in the sense that responders may decide to lie about their sexual life. But everyone can't wrong, nurses are bad, hairdressers follow. That influence is already there, like one influencing the other. We live with them, we see them everyday and we see how they are doing.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by jozee8: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2019
Where did you keep guesthouse/brothel managers?
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

People in careers like banking and consultancy are known for that
now you are talking.

I don't know if it also happens to you ladies,
But Any day I Physically work hard to the max or I work night shift, the "urge" and it's effects heightens going from 20 - 100+ % especially when I sleep and wake up.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Skmoda360(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2019
win2da:
LMAO... Nawa ooo

Big mama rice, long grain and stone free. 50kg goes for #15000.... DISTRIBUTORS NEDDED...call:08065842181
You sound like a scammer and ritualist....
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by SenatorFR(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2019
���� in Nigeria, the hairdressers tops the list, followed by force men and women then drivers����

Farmers no get strength here oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Cajal(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
osemoses69:
What of nurse dem
Registered nurse or student nurse?
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by 2nattie(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr
Nurse can fuckkk the hell out of you anyday anytime twice on a Sunday
To make it worse
The nurse will not be circumcised
Mehnnnnn you are finished
She will feed you with sex

Common let me tell you a secret niggarrr
If you want to be banging regularly then look for a nurse
Probably a nurse who is from Delta state. Maybe ijaw, itsekiri, kwale, urhuobo or isoko
Because those tribe are not circumcised
If you can find any of these tribe then sex for breakfast, lunch and dinner is what you will get from them

Thats all lies. Women and not just nurses from other tribes can be promiscuous too. The belief that people from a particular profession or ethnicity are too much into sex is baseless. I still cant find any scientific proof to that till tomorrow. And what of men? Are we not promiscuous?
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Cousin9999: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2019
majamajic:

the statistics are wrong when it comes to Nigeria , stylists like u are known for gossiping

Still wrong. I don't gossip neither does my friends.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by midnighter(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
now you are talking.

I don't know if it also happens to you ladies,
But Any day I Physically work hard to the max or I work night shift, the "urge" and it's effects heightens going from 20 - 100+ % especially when I sleep and wake up.

Yes, i think I read somewhere that people feel like that the morning after working out because of increased testosterone though I dont know if its true
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2019
iomoge2:
Lol
I can attest to Architects
Sex is the way to claim nerves and helps your thinking.
After a good orgasm, Ideas just flow. Lol
Tiri gbosa for you ore mi
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by midnighter(f): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2019
Muhammad2545:
See below

hm. you take mohammad name use do rubbish

make muslims no swear for you o
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Mkez(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2019
hmmmmmmm
drillers
I mean borholes drillers are the worst I ever notice. they use their last strength on sex .
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by KingAzubuike(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2019
SmartDave:

Yes.....Bread and Agbo hawkers
Agbo hawkers lol

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Dfavouredone: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2019
oshe11:
So Engineers werent mentioned?shocked

I'm shocked

Engineers, how they want say like sex?

Right from school, den nor get time. Always serious. Enter work place, you're always solving problem.
Even when you close from work, you're thinking of how you solve a problem you left in the office. Engineering practice is too demanding.

Na those tradesmen and technicians calling themselves engineer wey go offshore rig dey sex well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Eagba(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2019
Pauldollars:

I'm sure if a white man tells you his poo is balanced diet, you will believe him. Don't be too uninformed in this 21st century o. Human libido or desire for sex has nothing to do with Human Career or occupation. Its an individual thing.
but you will agree with me that me that physical activities like jogging, menial exercise increases your libido n improve pelvic muscles unlike sedentary lifestyle. now if people in occupations like farmers bricklayers report higher sex drive, I'll pretty much believe them. ME THE BUILDING MATERIALS I'M SELLING HAS MADE ME A ..... HORSE
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by ayovi: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Hair dressers and house girls should top the list.

Also those young girls hawking stuffs around the street .. notice how most of them dress to kill that you keep wondering if she's truly hawking fruits (most especially pawpaw) or agege bread... that's because they are trying too hard to attract the opposite sex.

I like the young boy in the pix. That young lad can see through to the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Tonyspecial(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.