Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research (58889 Views)

Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation / What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by tendawarrior1(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Queenserah26:
Journalists were not mentioned, thank God ooo grin

babe u fine ooo. chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Nifat1444: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2019
This one pass me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Nifat1444: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by godwon01(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Hair dressers and house girls should top the list.

Also those young girls hawking stuffs around the street .. notice how most of them dress to kill that you keep wondering if she's truly hawking fruits (most especially pawpaw) or agege bread... that's because they are trying too hard to attract the opposite sex.
U are real local guy .U are hundred percent right. It is not the product that they are selling but their pussy. U will see some of them at mechanic workshop with sexy eyes and funny dressing. Some of them does it anywhere especially those that sell fruits and ofada rice.

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by KingAzubuike(f): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2019
godwon01:
U are real local guy .U are hundred percent right. It is not the product that they are selling but their pussy. U will see some of them at mechanic workshop with sexy eyes and funny dressing. Some of them does it anywhere especially those that sell fruits and ofada rice.
Yeah ofada rice too I forgot grin.

They dress that way coz they are attracting customers.... Pussy customers in this context grin
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by godwon01(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Christmasdon:
. Sometimes i begin to ask myself, if this nurses wear pants. When i see this them nurses gals the place where my eye dey go first eh.
Some if this so call U called nurses are not real nurses. They are auxiliary nurses. The trained nurses are very descent and don't furk around any how.

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by mamotalk: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
This survey no be naija now.

Students
Force ppl
Political ppl
Even pastor and pastoress

On and on and on

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Nursy(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

You are a real niggarrr
Nurse can fuckkk the hell out of you anyday anytime twice on a Sunday
To make it worse
The nurse will not be circumcised
Mehnnnnn you are finished
She will feed you with sex

Common let me tell you a secret niggarrr
If you want to be banging regularly then look for a nurse
Probably a nurse who is from Delta state. Maybe ijaw, itsekiri, kwale, urhuobo or isoko
Because those tribe are not circumcised
If you can find any of these tribe then sex for breakfast, lunch and dinner is what you will get from them

I am sure you are talking about quack nurses. Use good hospitals with registered nurses una no go hear. Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by kutashi: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Cajal:

Registered nurse or student nurse?
You should have asked: male or female nurse?, tall or short nurse?, slim or fat nurse?, White or black nurse? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa nurse? Oniranu.com grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by iomoge2(f): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2019
PabloAndreas:

true that sis...seems u know one or two Architects
I am one.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by PabloAndreas(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2019
iomoge2:
I am one.
well then you have my respect
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by PabloAndreas(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Queenserah26:
Journalists were not mentioned, thank God ooo grin
you guys were fourth on the list
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by ikorodureporta: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2019
For Naija.. pastors, hairdressers, beer parlor sellers, choir, Yahoo boiz cheesy
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by majamajic(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Still wrong. I don't gossip neither does my friends.

I didn't mean every of u 90% and u know it , that if u wan get the latest area news go saloon
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Dearlord(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
From my own theory, most ladies as an apprentice have most sexual intercourse mostly for the petit-de-journey so as to keep up to their needs.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by YenYo: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
cheesy I just asked one of the architects in the office If it is true....hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by renewable1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by midnighter(f): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
godwon01:
Some if this so call U called nurses are not real nurses. They are auxiliary nurses. The trained nurses are very descent and don't furk around any how.

Well you cant cast aspersions on them either, what does being an untrained hospital staff have to do with promiscuity
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Anjorson: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Blinkers:

Link isn't working!
Mushroom farming is one of the farming business that holds high prospect but has never gained ground in Nigeria so far. Whether you decide to grow your mushrooms in your garden (for private consumption) or in a big farm (for commercial use), it is important that you know some important steps to take when growing mushroom.

Few that are into mushroom farming are making serious money and the process of starting mushroom farm is quite simple. Another good thing about mushroom farming is that it is not capital intensive. And the demand for edible mushrooms is quite high in the market. You can be make a lot of profit from cultivation of mushroom.
������
Join us as we unravel the secret of mushroom farming together.
https:///HQ2H0BpB6FvAJCp182Ejit or my WhatsApp number +2348038645694 send a message to me to add you to the group

Lectures hold daily with Dr Mary Agba PhD applied Mycology.
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by MrMacinterchi1: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Ik
Ik did what
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Sholaco: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hairdressers sha
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Cajal(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
kutashi:

You should have asked: male or female nurse?, tall or short nurse?, slim or fat nurse?, White or black nurse? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa nurse? Oniranu.com grin grin grin
..no vex Sir
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Russianspy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hairdresser is number one grin

I can't say for other buainess

Guys If u hav hairdresser as ur gf, I'm sorry other guys are fukin her freely n real hard.

I have fukkkd about 4 hairdresser easily. I remembered they don't giv me stress and ever ready for d act anytime.

Maybe there is a promiscuous spirit in dat trade...

Are u sex starve as a guy? Then look for an hairdresser girl around u.

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by lekani4real(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Am an architect...so this research is not far from the truth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by archat: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Marafokin nurses lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by CanadaOrBust: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Celestial777:

Are you truly in HK

I can’t lie. Lie for what, for who?! I’m in HK, in a section they call Ojuelegba. Yeah, I know. I was surprised too when I first came here. Who would believe it, that they have a section called Ojuelegba in Hong Kong!
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by oshe11: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dfavouredone:

Engineers, how they want say like sex?

Right from school, den nor get time. Always serious. Enter work place, you're always solving problem.
Even when you close from work, you're thinking of how you solve a problem you left in the office. Engineering practice is too demanding.

Na those tradesmen and technicians calling themselves engineer wey go offshore rig dey sex well well.

True sha

just with Milk and Juice Punna don ready but all the Engineers I have met are Ashawo except Megrin
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Well, here in Hong Kong we’re just waking up. See below
egbon which state you from come and when you reach hongkong
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by CanadaOrBust: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
kay29000:

Maybe because a lot of them work from home, so they get to see their partners a lot more than people that work in offices. That's just my guess.

Architects don’t work from home, not more than any other profession
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by CanadaOrBust: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
egbon which state you from come and when you reach hongkong

I’m in a section they call Ojuelegba. Yeah, I know. I was surprised too when I first came here. Who would believe it, that they have a section called Ojuelegba in Hong Kong!
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by Pauldollars(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Blinkers:

It's not a contest, Paul.

Quit the strawman talk.

The desire for sex in humans and animals is the next after food. It's naturally wired into humans' psyche.

That said, you sound like the typical Nigerian who is quick to deny sex openly and shun explicit discussion of it, but have more sex than a street hooker. Let's all pretend!

It looks like you are one of those Lazy Youths Prof. Wole Soyinka talked about "FTC" First to Comment Youths.
Did you even read my post before commenting.
I said human Libido has nothing to do with Occupation and you're there talking Nonsense. What's my business with Nigerians who deny talking about Sex openly. Abi Is having SEX your priority in this Life?
Re: Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research by T3mp3still96: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2019
Bro, i'm an Architect and we work more from home than any other profession, we go to site and spend a max of 2hrs or 3
CanadaOrBust:

Architects don’t work from home, not more than any other profession

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.