Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,671 members, 7,851,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again (4735 Views)

The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo / Have You Ever Slept With A Girl Without Toasted Her. / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by totosucker(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you come the bar, they leave small, small change for her . From there, you go they stay late hour there,Find out the topic she likes and initiate a discussion. Be polite and nice to her. Smell nice and dress fine. Invite her come your house and give her the Bleep of her life. Thank me later
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by dinachi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
Pls I Have A Question To Ask...
There Is This Girl That I Love So Much And I Wanted Us To Date, I Toasted Her But She Refused,i Tried All My Possible Best, Yet She Refused,telling Me Dat "Shes Not Ready Yet",from That One To "She Already Have A Boyfriend " I Was So Confused....I Stoped Talking To Her,and We Stoped Seeing... after Few Months, Her Mom Opened A Bar Close To Our House And We Start Seeing Again..This Time She Became Friendly To Me,always Asking Me Question When I Come To Their Shop, Teasing Me Also....
Does It Means She Now Love Me
And
Should I Toast Her Again Or Forget?
I Dont Want 2nd Rejection
Please Nairalanders Help Me
You no get sense at all. She is being friendly because of the bar the mum opened! They need Mugu customers like you.
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
bluebay:
Most girls are fun loving and likes to have a quickie or night stand with you but doesn’t want to date you at same time. I have met a girl who I toasted for weeks and she refused me. She even said she doesn’t like being toasted for guys tell lies. I decided to give it plan B the other week and boom. I bleeped her that same night without even saying I love nor wanna date her .
Here is my advice, if you approach that girl once again, it’s gonna be same story for she’s just looking for a customer in her moms shop. Use normal rugged guy style. Take her somewhere else, Booz her up and start touching and before you know, she don raise waist for you to pull her pant.

It started sounding like a crime towards the end undecided
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Littlemix(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
The way she teases her other customers, the same way she teases you. #customer effect strategy..last last Na her mother Bar, ur money go end up..

1 Like

Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by bluebay(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

It started sounding like a crime towards the end undecided
Inspector kwakwa. Good evening sir
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Omar09(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Hello Nairalanders!
Pls I Have A Question To Ask...
There Is This Girl That I Love So Much And I Wanted Us To Date, I Toasted Her But She Refused,i Tried All My Possible Best, Yet She Refused,telling Me Dat "Shes Not Ready Yet",from That One To "She Already Have A Boyfriend " I Was So Confused....I Stoped Talking To Her,and We Stoped Seeing... after Few Months, Her Mom Opened A Bar Close To Our House And We Start Seeing Again..This Time She Became Friendly To Me,always Asking Me Question When I Come To Their Shop, Teasing Me Also....
Does It Means She Now Love Me
And
Should I Toast Her Again Or Forget?
I Dont Want 2nd Rejection
Please Nairalanders Help Me

After reading a couple of posts and comments here on romanceland, I have been able to deduce that 90% of us here don't even know what love really is. How can you say you love a girl when you have not spent quality time with her. Just like that you saw her n boom you already love her. I think the right word here is 'like' and not 'love'. Love is a process, it doesn't happen immediately. It happens over time. You like her n you have asked her out n she said no, move on don't try again no matter how playful she really is. There's no "I'm not ready yet" and "I have someone" it is all a game so that she can weaken you. To make sure that when she says yes, she's the only one you have. I just don't know how to explain it, but it's a trap move on. If she ever brings it up be a big boy n tell her that ship sailed a long time ago.
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Trimque2k1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
bluebay:
Most girls are fun loving and likes to have a quickie or night stand with you but doesn’t want to date you at same time. I have met a girl who I toasted for weeks and she refused me. She even said she doesn’t like being toasted for guys tell lies. I decided to give it plan B the other week and boom. I bleeped her that same night without even saying I love nor wanna date her .
Here is my advice, if you approach that girl once again, it’s gonna be same story for she’s just looking for a customer in her moms shop. Use normal rugged guy style. Take her somewhere else, Booz her up and start touching and before you know, she don raise waist for you to pull her pant.
rapist
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by bluebay(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Trimque2k1:
rapist
you mumu
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by akinwale701(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
nappy760:
undecided

undecidedcan you delete the word love from your writeup .It is funny the way people throw the word about these days without caution..You like her which one is love, can you give up a kidney for her if she needed it??

Kidney for love? Are you fucking kidney me? �
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Very funny. Shes only being friendly to you so that you continue patronizing her mums bar,finish.
Chia
Re: I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again by Fineboigossip(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
dinachi:

You no get sense at all. She is being friendly because of the bar the mum opened! They need Mugu customers like you.
Nigerians And Insult Self
Sha..I Nor Dey Ready 2 Shout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful: Sexual Past Hunts Ladies More. / Female Fan Nearly Took Out D’banj Manhood Live On Stage While Performing(Photos) / My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.