Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. (4720 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by xynerise: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
She thinks I am having an affair outside. The reason I have been offline is cos of her. I bought another laptop cos she broke the first one. I am just so addicted to Nairaland. Seun if she leave me I go come marry ya sister grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by sweetpie23: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
xynerise:

She thinks I am having an affair outside. The reason I have been offline is cos of her. I bought another laptop cos she broke the first one. I am just so addicted to Nairaland. Seun if she leave me I go come marry ya sister grin
hahahahahaha angry angry angry
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Pennywise(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2010
If she leaves you, it wont be b/c of seun or NL. It appears she is quite intense-an extreme babe if you like.I have dated a few myself. Her emotional outburst could have arisen as a result of other issues she is passionate abt.And you find urself unable to cope.

The only way you get along with a girl like this is by drawing the line and giving her direction. You have to be firm.Keep her on a very short leach. And she will love and respect you. Unfortunately I dont see you as being capable of doing this. You think its love but you are actually very weak and inadequate. You lack what it takes to befriend a girl like this. My advice? Let her go. Get yourself a yes-girl.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by mcnepow(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
U aint married yet and she's already breakin ur lappy. Na im be say imediately una marry she go burn down una house and car. Gudluck though.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by sweetpie23: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
mcnepow:

U aint married yet and she's already breakin your lappy. Na im be say imediately una marry she go burn down una house and car. Gudluck though.
tee hee
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by emiwanlee(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
nothing to say
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by MsDiva1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2010
Well, if you love her, sacrificing something as little and unimportant as Nairaland shouldn't be much of a problem. It's not like she's asking you to give up drinking or smoking (if you do either.)
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by koolchicco: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
About the Comedian, Xynerise! grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Hairat007(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
Guy i am seriously praying 4 u oh!!!

i guess u need prayers    cool cool cool
]
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Wislet(f): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
@pennywise and mcnepow- EXACTLY. Ps tel him. Some stories just sound childish to the hearing.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
xynerise:

If she leaves you, go and arrest seun.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by chiogo(f): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
Buhahahahahahahahahaha smiley
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by unban190: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
seun would gladly give u his wife not just his daughter~

rubbish~
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by sexyLeamon(f): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2010
xynerise:

since when did you married? grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by galatico(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2010
She should get mad at you, just because you visit Nairaland, it's pretty unfair .
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Zimex: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2010
haahhahhahahaha
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2010
My friend,u r not man enough to me oooo.How culd ur mere gf broke ur lappy cos u r addicted to NL?You be mumuu and that shows that u cant be the man of ur house.Now u hv not got married ,she is breaking laptop,by the time she starts to break ur head after getting married then u will be thinking of how to divorce her.You start to complain that she has changed ,she is an abuser and so on.
As for me,no man can stop me from going to NL cos this is the forum i got all the jobs hv been doing and my guy knows abt it.I have learnt so many things from diff pple an di will continue to learn.So what the Lord has joined together,let no man put asunder.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Ben13: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2010
koolchicco:

About the Comedian, Xynerise! grin
Xynerise always exhibits his potential cheesy
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by r231(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2010
hahaha cheesy
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by chayooh(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2010
@ poster jst try 2 iron issues out wt her nd try to do tins in moderation. However u shldn't let her dictate 2 u.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by neonet(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
@poster, i am addicted to nairaland too. but dont let it get into your head,b4 your babe go break your head this time around grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
you are in for whala after marriage grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by adagz01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2010
@poster,its a sign she loves n care about u.
i think she knows what NL LADIES can do!, grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by HARDDICK(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
She knows you have bleeped too many nairaland babes,thats why she want youto put a stop to it,since is on nairaland you gave them appointment before the fucking day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so repent and be faithful to her,the girl loves you
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by unban190: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
adagz 01:

@poster,its a sign she loves n care about u.
i think she knows what NL LADIES can do!, grin

what can they do~
rubbish~
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by DeepSoul(f): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
Poster, I feel sorry for you sha. When you get married, you'll be sleeping with one eye open so ur wife doesnt ssmash ur head with a pestle!

For all those tellin him to quit NL because of his girlfrnd, that's rubbish oh!

What you can sensibly do is reduce the amount of time you spend here especially if you're supposed to be spending it with her!

[s]I'm waiting for the man that will tell me to stop coming to NL[/s]
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2010
Ribbish how did she turn 2 from gf 2 "wife 2 be" in just less dan how many weeks was it sef?shuor!
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by ibileye(f): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
I think u should run when u can, lol
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by follypimpi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
Awww, now they will say 9ija men no good.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by titsqueez(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
maybe u need to be on dollar-land n not nairaland then she will even encourage u
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Hezykiah(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
Build the trust.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by An0nimus: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2010
Nonsense,make she go take panadol soak garri abeg.
U sure say na only Nairaland?abi u de visit sum other. . .? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? / I Will Dress To Kill Them / Lets Do This For Fun:joy Soap Or Lux,which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.