Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says (7335 Views)

I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Hrmkingobi(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hi Guys!!

A medical doctor identified as Dr Dennis on Twitter recently took to the social media platform to declare breast as a non-private part.

According to him, the rate at which women of nowadays are showing off breast is very alarming and it will plain make sense to remove it as part of private parts.

See Tweet Below:-

Guys, come to think of it, it’s hard to go a day without seeing semi-naked breasts, na only nipple dem dey cover�

But the question still remains �

Is Breast Still A Private Part?
Let’s hear from you

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by donstan18: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Not even our sexual organs are private part in this current generation.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Jayslicky: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
shocked

Even vagina is now a public part, in years to come women would walk the streets naked and name it women liberation and anyone that disagrees with them would be tagged misogynist.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by PapaZeus(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
these days breast jst be like advert 4 d main thing
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by latecsart(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
na only nipple the hoes they cover

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by MJBOLT: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
there is nothing private about a woman's body

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Tokziby: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
The exchange of Western culture/popular culture for our cultural values is what got us here.

Women no longer value themselves again. They believe the more they expose their bodies the more attractions they get while forgetting that too much familiarity breeds contempt.
Being modest or covering up is degrading to them but little did they know that when u make things scarce or unavailable it becomes more valuable or precious. If gold and diamonds were to replace the usual Sand and stones we walk on today. it will mean nothing to us and we'll be running after the Sands and stones cos they are scarce.
We are in the end time and I believe this is just the starting, kiss and sex in the western world is like handshake and a hug. U don't need to spend talkless of being friends or in a relationship to kiss or sleep with a lady u meet in 2mins. And it's already happening in our society.

May God help our daughters and sisters o.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nawa o. PLC. They will come and tell tells us now that they are free to do anything with their body. Wait,I think they are right.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Kendumazy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
In the name of civilization and modernisation, the boobs have gone through modernization and civilization processes hence it's changed levels. The boobs is no longer a private limited company. It's now a public unlimited commodity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by KingTom(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tokziby:
The exchange of Western culture/popular culture for our cultural values is what got us here.

Women no longer value themselves again. They believe the more they expose their bodies the more attractions they get while forgetting that too much familiarity breeds contempt.
Being modest or covering up is degrading to them but little did they know that when u make things scarce or unavailable it becomes more valuable or precious. If gold and diamonds were to replace the usual Sand and stones we walk on today. it will mean nothing to us and we'll be running after the Sands and stones cos they are scarce.
We are in the end time and I believe this is just the starting, kiss and sex in the western world is like handshake and a hug. U don't need to spend talkless of being friends or in a relationship to kiss or sleep with a lady u meet in 2mins. And it's already happening in our society.

May God help our daughters and sisters o.

Let me ask you a valid question, before the western colonialists came in, were our women exposing or covering their boobs? please answer me sincerely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
African women have been exposing their boobs before the white man came, it was not seen as a problem and it didnt arose any man because it was part of life but as the white man brought bra and it was covered, it became something mysterious and went scarce..scarcity is really a bitch, it destroyed its commonality and made it like a precious metal....now men need to pay or sell their soul just to see breast.

Bra made breast expensive
pant made pussy expensive
cloth made the body expensive

5 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by anochuko01(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
The sensitive part of hoes no dey get casing na. Abi una hear say person buy hoe, come buy casing join?

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by totosucker(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
It is a private part. I see it everyday on the streets
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by unapologetic419: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Obo sef na normal thing
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by bigwig071(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chai! the world is wicked.
Girls you have Tobe very careful.
This girl you are seeing is age of number she is year old to turn to.
Everybody round up to saw the for she and come seated down grown is floor.
What really happened is that this girl on boy is hand walk quick quick of naked is cloth bra black and Pipol is shout in top of in voice and the is take her to inside of outside of no is not and cover and now her name is of and find where are born.years of number of age and the boy is gun and walk and hold her and two on going.
Everybody is surrounding for soil is sitting to look inside on the her.
Shouting Banso Banso..
The girl is carry clothes on hand of hand can is follow the boy is gun.everybody is stand on the up of are road is look.
RIP English
Abeg let Desmond drink palm wine before I continue.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by ABCthings: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
KingTom:

Let me ask you a valid question, before the western colonialists came in, were our women exposing or covering their boobs? please answer me sincerely
lemme give mat, we are going no where till Tokziby answer us today.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Magnoliaa(f): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2019
lilwetdick:
African women have been exposing their boobs before the white man came, it was not seen as a problem and it didnt arose any man because it was part of life but as the white man brought bra and it was covered, it became something mysterious and went scarce..scarcity is really a bitch, it destroyed its commonality and made it like a precious metal....now men need to pay or sell their soul just to see breast.

That's it. These things- modesty, purity, etc- are mostly recent cultures, and are encouraged by religions usually.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

That's it. These things- modesty, purity, etc- are mostly recent cultures, and are encouraged by religions usually.
the same thing with monogamy African tradition and many others practice polygamy and it is so surprising that some people want a monogamous marriage between a man and a woman but will kick against christianity and her principles? Hypocrisy isnt?
Religion, in particular christianity, brought monogamy stopped the Killing of twins, human sacrifices, and other savage practices.
The question is what has atheism brought?
Thank God you said religion brought purity, modesty etc meaning without religion immorality will flow.
Athiesm is just the right recipe for an immoral, barbaric and insane society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Magnoliaa(f): 5:14am On Oct 20, 2019
solite3:
the same thing with monogamy African tradition and many others practice polygamy and it is so surprising that some people want a monogamous marriage between a man and a woman but will kick against christianity and her principles? Hypocrisy isnt?

I'm not sure about this, but could it not be because of our human nature? Like people being naturally selfish and wanting to keep things exclusively to themselves. I think that as humanity is evolving, and we are growing mentally, socially we adopt fairer beliefs.

Or maybe they were all just influenced by religion. I don't know how much influence religion made on morality.

And I do think that until humans (like every single one) are super advanced, to be aware, be in control, lead, etc themselves religion will continue to play a huge role.

Imagine a world where everyone decide their OWN morals.

Religion, in particular christianity, brought monogamy. Killing of twins, human sacrifices, women and other savage practices were stopped by by christianity.

True. Even some nations were founded on Christian values. Charity organizations, too.

The question is what has atheism brought?

lol. I'll like to see their answers to this.

But, lemme just try to reason from their perspective- atheism is simply a disbelief in God. Nothing more. Nothing says atheism has to do ANYTHING, except what each individual atheist chooses to do (with their life). And that choice, determined by that belief affects their personal lives, and later on the society they are in.

Thank God you said religion brought purity, modesty etc meaning without religion immorality will flow.

Yes. And I mean a pure, true religion. Practiced by faithful adherents. I don't see how a relationship with a higher deity (especially one who created the world) should cause things like intolerance, hate, crime, etc. These things have just come to be mixed with/in religion.

Human nature always get in the way.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I'm not sure about this, but could it not be because of our human nature?
Humans are polygammous by nature and even till today many still practice polygamy.

Like people being naturally selfish and wanting to keep things exclusively to themselves. I think that as humanity is evolving, and we are growing mentally, socially we adopt fairer beliefs.
evolution is a theory to explain changes in succession in organism and most times fails to explain the causes for this changes. If humans are evolving, it means there are factors that causes these changes and one of it is religion.
Although evolution is just a hoax that really has no proof but just a tool to explain the unknown.
If you are on earth and aware of the true situation you should know that if there is anything at all humans are getting worse off than before, forget all the controlled zombie media dishes to tame the public and the ignorant.

Or maybe they were all just influenced by religion. I don't know how much influence religion made on morality.
you have just turned back to the initial stand. Religion brought monogamy or atleast faithfulness to a particular spouse without religion most people will have no duty to be fauthful to one spouse. Without religion and specifically God morality will make no sense.

And I do think that until humans (like every single one) are super advanced, to be aware, be in control, lead, etc themselves religion will continue to play a huge role.

Imagine a world where everyone decide their OWN morals.
are you saying humans are not leading themselves? Who is leading humanity? This is the garbege alot of people are fed with, the lies that himans can be so advanced, aware and other crap. The selfish exploitative and selfish nature of human nature can not change, what you describe there is the mythical utopian society which will at best end in disaster.
At bolded are you serious? It is horrible that someone would want such sick soceity.Its already happening, people already lives by their rules, people commit all kind if horrible act like abortion, rape, homosexuality transgeder etc on their own.

True. Even some nations were founded on Christian values. Charity organizations, too.
yeah those christian values are been pulled off today, the result of it is the unabated increase of vices.

lol. I'll like to see their answers to this.

But, lemme just try to reason from their perspective- atheism is simply a disbelief in God. Nothing more. Nothing says atheism has to do ANYTHING, except what each individual atheist chooses to do (with their life). And that choice, determined by that belief affects their personal lives, and later on the society they are in.
you should connect the i's and the dot's, if atheist dont believe in the existence of God then, they cant live by his rules.

For atheism leads to humanism which is the belief that humans can lead themselves without which of cause is a delusion like saying one can see without light.
Without God, then there is nothing wrong in commiting evil if it bensfits me.

Yes. And I mean a pure, true religion. Practiced by faithful adherents. I don't see how a relationship with a higher deity (especially one who created the world) should cause things like intolerance, hate, crime, etc. These things have just come to be mixed with/in religion.

Human nature always get in the way.

your post is contradicting, you mention human nature as been evil right but you still believe something good can come out of the evil human natur? You cant practice religion and live out God. God is the center of true and pure religion.
It seems you take an Atheistic stance for the existence of things. Without God nothing makes sense, we just become a product of molecules colliding with each other.

Any religion without God is an empty meangless exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by derrydinny: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2019
People were parading with their breasts open in africa before those oyinbo cane, that is why during soke festivals in nigeria, some girls dance with their breasts out.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2019
WOW! why are you misquoting and changing my words so much? I think you misunderstood me.

solite3:
Humans are polygammous by nature and even till today many still practice polygamy.

evolution is a theory to explain changes in succession in organism and most times fails to explain the causes for this changes. If humans are evolving, it means there are factors that causes these changes and one of it is religion.
Although evolution is just a hoax that really has no proof but just a tool to explain the unknown.

I'm not talking about evolution here. I'm talking about general growth and advancement as a race. Like, humans were primitive and behaved in uncivil manners, killing each other because of limited resources, trying to dominate most of the physical world, fending off wild animals and just trying to procreate. So, this kind of setting will give no room for qualities like justice/fairness, respect for human life, (romantic) love, empathy, etc because we were basically trying to survive. So security, shelter, protection from the elements and the likes of these being achieved gave us more space to consider the state of human life and how it's been treated. Then, wars had to be fought, so no one really cared about the scores. Whether 5,000 lives were lost or not. But not anymore and things like movements for human rights are springing up.

If you are on earth and aware of the true situation you should know that if there is anything at all humans are getting worse off than before, forget all the controlled zombie media dishes to tame the public and the ignorant.

But you cannot compare living in these times to living in the former times.

you have just turned back to the initial stand. Religion brought monogamy or atleast faithfulness to a particular spouse without religion most people will have no duty to be fauthful to one spouse. Without religion and specifically God morality will make no sense.

I agree.

are you saying humans are not leading themselves? Who is leading humanity?

My point is: Religion still have so much control over most people than irreligiousity does. I meant, if you remove God/religion from our dealings, so many people will go haywire. Do crazy things. It's like religion is suppressing their innate behavior. Religion have 'conditioned'
them to be good, and if you remove religion, they are not capable of goodness. By themselves.

A question: you said an utopian society will be a disaster? How will it be? (I didn't say it's achieveable. Let's just assume that we are in an utopian world right now.)

This is the garbege alot of people are fed with, the lies that himans can be so advanced, aware and other crap. The selfish exploitative and selfish nature of human nature can not change, what you describe there is the mythical utopian society which will at best end in disaster.

I know it's an utopian reality, and I frankly don't think humans can be perfect. We are all just trying and struggling in the best ways we know how to.

At bolded are you serious? It is horrible that someone would want such sick soceity.Its already happening, people already lives by their rules,

We are saying the same thing. I said, 'IMAGINE if every had to create their own rules, terms, government.

Someone's made a comment about these things being like a pendulum that swings from one extreme to the other on this forum. No middle ground. Then, people ignored individuality for the collective good, now people are putting SELF first at the expense of the society. Different times, different methods/ways of living.

your post is contradicting, you mention human nature as been evil right but you still believe something good can come out of the evil human natur?

No. What I said is that a relationship with God should produce good fruits. Having a true fellowship with God should make you be tolerant, kind, fair, loving and good others. Note: I mentioned relationship.

If a flawed human is worshipping a perfect, etc God and God is leading them, they'll be a better human. And will treat others better in turn. So, if this is the kind of religion people practice, things like killing other people who don't share same faith with you, nor race/tribe with you, etc should not happen.

You cant practice religion and live out God. God is the center of true and pure religion.

Sure. Definitely.

All I'm saying is that most people don't let their religion (or what they've turned into it) impact them positively. For a greater good.

It is activities devoid of God and presented falsely as a religion that make people do bad thing in that religion's name.

I believe in God, I'm not an atheist.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by habsydiamond(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Na since 1882 breast don turn public Liability assets.. na for public entertainment. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2019
So a doctor who is a boob lover went through the profiles of those who satisfy his fantasy came back online to drop a debate to conceal his fetish! Such hypocrisy! Now I know why Blacks lack behind, they focus on the wrong things too much.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by davillian(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2019
To some people its private part and to some people its public part.
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Tokziby: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
KingTom:

You cannot compare this age and ancient times cos the level of sexual orientation/awareness was non existence then.
If u were born in a small village seeing unclad women everyday I bet it would mean nothing to u or bring any form of attraction. But the very moment u witness or become sexually oriented, ur mindset changes.
The issue of women covered or not in ancient times was not the problem cos it was the norms back then, seeing naked people everywhere was nothing. Immorality was a taboo. No men goes around wooing every lady without the intention of marriage. And if any man was interested in a lady of choice, he sends his friends or family to approach their family. All the ladies were virgin then and if it was discovered at the night of their wedding that penetration had occurred, it brought shame to their family.
When the Europeans came, they called it barbaric cos they had the sexual orientation and they gave them clothing. However, we still maintained our morality. As time went by, we started learning about their way of lives and gradually things started changing till date while we're discardeding our culture. Ironically, the same Western people that called nudity barbaric are the same people going back to nudity with full blown sexual awareness. Even children of nowadays are sexually attracted to adults cos they've witness the unseen. Majority of pedophile cases are not reported by the victims but discovered by parents or neighbors.
And the major source of these orientation is found on the tips of our fingers, the Social Media.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by askakim(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2019
I see boobs at work during the week even inside bus, what pain me is most ladies think it's fashion not knowing they running mental or crazy little by little..Ladies now abuse what should be private property
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by midnighter(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Tokziby:
When the Europeans came, they called it barbaric cos they had the sexual orientation and they gave them clothing. However, we still maintained our morality. As time went by, we started learning about their way of lives and gradually things started changing till date while we're discardeding our culture. Ironically, the same Western people that called nudity barbaric are the same people going back to nudity with full blown sexual awareness

Yeah! thats what it means to be under subjugation. The same people who created anti-gay laws in our country are now castigating us for enacting them

They invented smartphones and exported them to the world, now its only poor people that rely on smartphones for their income. Wealthy oyibo people try to limit their time online as much as possible

That should teach us to think for ourselves next time and stop blowing up minor issues at the expense of important ones

Everybody will focus on breasts instead of child abuse or sexual crimes that happen when people are hypocritical about issues concerning sex. shior
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Trimque2k1(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2019
latecsart:
na only nipple the hoes they cover
No disrespect to ladies,but u know d nipple is not that sexy else they would have chosen to show it off too

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by midnighter(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Trimque2k1:

No disrespect to ladies,but u know d nipple is not that sexy else they would have chosen to show it off too

Lol no, they cant show it off because its the sexiest part (an erogenous zone) and its taboo

Most of your pictures will be taken down if you upload with nipple and you would probably arrested for indecency in some countries if you walk about with it
Re: Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says by Princerichi0(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

Oil dey your head �

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.