Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? (7330 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by dealordea(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
Common guys, have been a frequent poster on this forum but i never see where guys mentions about lesbian on this NL, There is something just really turns me on about lesbians, strictly i guess because they are so hard to get. I want to know some of you guys opinions on why no dudes, ? Maybe joysticks remind you of slimy hotdogs and they are afraid, ? I can understand if it's because like 90% of men are assholes or have formulated themselfs to be one to pick up the bitches, but what about nice caring guys that have really good sex moves?

Await your comments,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by ice234: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
its choice. some want men
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
deal_ordea:

Common guys, have been a frequent poster on this forum but i never see where guys mentions about lesbian on this NL, There is something just really turns me on about lesbians, strictly i guess because they are so hard to get. I want to know some of you guys opinions on why no dudes, ? Maybe manlinesses remind you of slimy hotdogs and they are afraid, ? [size=20pt]I understand it's because 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of men are assholes [/size]or have formulated themselfs to be one to pick up the bitches,  but what about nice caring guys that have really good sex moves?

Well you answered your question right there.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
Just because they wish to be a lesbian

Some says men mess their relationship nd break heart alot that why they divert.

Some just wish to try something different with their fellow female then they turn out to be an addict.

Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2010
Homosexuality isn't a choice tongue. Just as you men are naturally attraced to women, there are women that are natuarally attracted to women.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 2:06am On Sep 14, 2010
^^^good, these are the kind of questions i want you to be answering.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 2:25am On Sep 14, 2010
Well,

I wonder if homosexuality isn't a choice because I have seen women CHOOSE lesbanism after THEY ARE ABUSED OR MISTREATED BY A MAN, now If it a natural thing then why wouldn't they gear toward something they are naturally attracted to? It doesn't make sense to me for someone who is naturally attracted to one sex having intimacy with another.

I have always said people CHOOSE who they are intimate with SO THEREFORE the attraction has nothing to do with it. There are men who WOULDN'T DARE have sex with an ugly woman, but chooses to sleep with pretty women. Therefore it becomes a CHOICE,

I am sure you have something that you are not interested in so you chooses not to partake something that you are not interested in.

People need to stop dumbing down what it is and ACCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT IS,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^good, these are the kind of questions i want you to be answering.

What's that supposed to mean? In my last couple of responses, did I not tell you to keep you mouth shut?

queeneve:

Well,

I wonder if homosexuality isn't a choice because I have seen women CHOOSE lesbanism after THEY ARE ABUSED OR MISTREATED BY A MAN, now If it a natural thing then why wouldn't they gear toward something they are naturally attracted to?  It doesn't make sense to me for someone who is naturally attracted to one sex having intimacy with another. 

I have always said people CHOOSE who they are intimate with SO THEREFORE the attraction has nothing to do with it.  There are men who WOULDN'T DARE have intimacy with an ugly woman, but chooses to sleep with pretty women.  Therefore it becomes a CHOICE,

I am sure you have something that you are not interested in so you chooses not to partake something that you are not interested in. 

People need to stop dumbing down what it is and ACCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT IS,

There are women that are late in life lesbians. No one chooses to be gay. Human sexuality is very complex. Just because a woman doesn't gravitate towards another woman when she is young doesn't mean that she is choosing to be a lesbian because that is not true. Your explanation as to why some women are lesbians is too simplistic, its not as easy as you think. And the example that you gave about a man choosing to sleep with a pretty woman isn't a good way of explaining your reasoning. You are thinking and explaining it from the heterosexual perspective so of course if you explain it in from the point of view of someone who thinks everything is just black and white it would seen simple when in reality it isn't. There's much more to human sexuality than you think. Because someone doesn't gravitate towards someone another person of the same sex while their young doesn't mean that their sexual preference for someone of the same sex is nonexistent. And you also seem to be forgetting that this day in age there are still many people who are in denial of their sexual orientation. And just because you know of some women who become lesbians after r.ape or molestation doesn't mean its because a man. There are accounts of men being abused by women but that doesn't mean that these men become gay because of that incident. Knowing a few women who are lesbians after abuse isn't enough to go by nor is it enough to validate your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 5:21am On Sep 14, 2010
Okay,

Let follow your reasoning for a second,

No one chooses to be GAY, so basically you cross-referencing that no one chooses to be straight,

So you saying I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE heterosexual? How do one determine their sexuality without freedom of choice? IF I have sexual intercourse with a male, which makes me heterosexual and if I have sex with a woman which will make me homosexual by the standard of society,

Sex and relationship is a choice just like a nun signing a contract vowing chastity and celibacy for the rest of her or his life. But then again you saying, No one chooses to be gay which like saying a man not choosing to eat, it doesn't MAKE SENSE,

A wise woman once said, IF IT DON'T SOUND RIGHT, IT AINT RIGHT,

I am sorry that making excuses for someone's choice in their sexuality, I made a decision to be HETEROSEXUAL because I like men, just like I made a decision to wait to be married to be in an intimate relationship, BOTH A CHOICE, anything that we do or say is a CHOICE,

SEXUALITY ISN'T THAT COMPLICATED, we humans make it is, if you can look down and tell whether you a woman or man, YOU CAN TELL IF YOU whether you like same sex or opposite sex,

Everyone has their own opinions and I based mine off logic, IF IT don't sound right, IT AINT RIGHT,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by sohiemi(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Kadata(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2010
@topic
because they choose not to 'want' men.
of course, that's what makes them lesbians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2010
queeneve:

Okay,

Let follow your reasoning for a second,

No one chooses to be GAY, so basically you cross-referencing that no one chooses to be straight,

So you saying I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE heterosexual? How do one determine their sexuality without freedom of choice? IF I have sexual intercourse with a male, which makes me heterosexual and if I have intimacy with a woman which will make me homosexual by the standard of society,

Sex and relationship is a choice just like a nun signing a contract vowing chastity and celibacy for the rest of her or his life. But then again you saying, No one chooses to be gay which like saying a man not choosing to eat, it doesn't MAKE SENSE,

A wise woman once said, IF IT DON'T SOUND RIGHT, IT AINT RIGHT,

I am sorry that making excuses for someone's choice in their sexuality, I made a decision to be HETEROSEXUAL because I like men, just like I made a decision to wait to be married to be in an intimate relationship, BOTH A CHOICE, anything that we do or say is a CHOICE,

SEXUALITY ISN'T THAT COMPLICATED, we humans make it is, if you can look down and tell whether you a woman or man, YOU CAN TELL IF YOU whether you like same sex or opposite gender,

Everyone has their own opinions and I based mine off logic, IF IT don't sound right, IT AINT RIGHT,

Yes, I am cross referencing that no one chooses to be straight either. Because you adhere to the accepted form of love by societies' standards doesn't mean that you chose to be straight and having the freedom to explore ones sexuality does dictate or determine what a persons sexual orientation is. It has been well documented by the American Psychological Association that "No, human beings can not choose to be either gay or straight." And what does looking down at ones privates have to do with homosexuality? Are you now trying to steer the discussion into transgernderism? Because by you introducing that line "if you can look down and tell whether you a woman or man, YOU CAN TELL IF YOU whether you like same sex or opposite gender" gives the impression that you are have changed topics. Although the two topics go hand in hand, they are not one in the same. I volunteer at a gay youth center here in New York and I speak at events where I hear people make claims such as yours. Your personal choice of waiting till marriage isn't an example of you choosing to be heterosexual it is an example of you displaying your heterosexual behavior, although they may go hand in hand, they are not mutually exclusive. Saying that one chooses to be gay is like saying you chose to have blue eyes and blond hair. If you want to simplify it in the manner that you've stated previously then that is up to you. My best friend for example is gay. From childhood, he was very much aware of his attraction to people of the same s.ex. In fact, in an attempt to live up to societal standards, he even went out with a girl in an attempt to try to fit into this over simplified notion of ones sexual orientation. His denial of his sexuality was quite obvious. He didn't choose to be the way that he is. Even if someone has "homosexual feelings" but does not to act on them does that make then straight? Of course not. That person will always be gay regardless. Like s.ohiemi said, just as you have an natural preference to men, there are people who have a natural preference to people of the same sex. Often times, people don't come to terms with their sexual orientation till later on in their lives, but that doesn't mean that they're choosing to be gay. Claims like this are similar to that of doctors in the 1950's/1960's used to justify categorizing homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2010
Hmmm

How can someone slowly realize they are gay or heterosexual?  By the time a child reach five years of age they have a concrete personality and identity then again that is a research report. I do believe puberty only a stepping block to the next level, however it does not mean that by puberty they are aware of their attraction.  

We can simply dissect the apple FIVE WAYS TO SUNDAY, it still an apple.  There is nothing complicated about sexuality as people claim it to be.  I have several courses in biology including human sexuality.  It is as straightforward as an arrow.  We as human make things complicated then what necessary.  I still say as human we make excuses and we need to accept things for what it is,

I will play devil advocate on this one,

If homosexuals DO NOT CHOOSE TO BE GAY, and we shouldn't judge their actions, What if a murderer or a womanizer say I didn't choose to murder or cheat and it part of who I am naturally, Do you think it the same thing as a homosexual not choosing to be gay?  It doesn't make sense,

No action is greater or lesser than the other, ALL ACTIONS are placed in the same bag,
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2010
Inkie,

My cousin said something to me one that was so profound that I will never forget,

She said that sexuality is like choosing what sock to wear the next day, she even added that if she wanted to experiment with a woman she could without hestitation

Once again, it goes to show you that sexuality is not complicated as people claimed it to be, That is the mystic of sexuality that it has no boundaries nor conflictions. Society plays a major role on how a person sexualize and choose their partner. However, a person raised in a HOMOSEXUAL enviroment does not always means the person will be homosexual because if the person does not desire the same sex then the person will not become homosexual. In order for a person to be homosexual they must first have the desire before anything. You can ask any man in this forum if they desire to be with a woman that is not up to their standard they will tell you no, without desire the latter can't happen.

Desire is the same as choosing, they both have the same impact as the other,

Anyway, back to the thread, Women who are dykes, don't want a man because they do not desire a man@poster

Good night people
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2010
queeneve:

Hmmm

How can someone slowly realize they are gay or heterosexual? By the time a child reach five years of age they have a concrete personality and identity then again that is a research report. I do believe puberty only a stepping block to the next level, however it does not mean that by puberty they are aware of their attraction.

We can simply dissect the apple FIVE WAYS TO SUNDAY, it still an apple. There is nothing complicated about sexuality as people claim it to be. I have several courses in biology including human sexuality. It is as straightforward as an arrow. We as human make things complicated then what necessary. I still say as human we make excuses and we need to accept things for what it is,

I will play devil advocate on this one,

If homosexuals DO NOT CHOOSE TO BE GAY, and we shouldn't judge their actions, What if a murderer or a womanizer say I didn't choose to murder or cheat and it part of who I am naturally, Do you think it the same thing as a homosexual not choosing to be gay? It doesn't make sense,

No action is greater or lesser than the other, ALL ACTIONS are placed in the same bag,

No, you do not have a concrete idea of who you are at five years old. The person you are at five years old is the the person you will be at forty-five. Even as a five year old, you are still learning things about who you are and how the world functions. And it is quite possible for someone to slowly realize that they are gay. As I stated, there are people who live in denial. Just about anyone can be a murderer or a womanizer. We as human beings are are capable of causing harm to one another, its just a matter of us acting on those actions. There are contributing factors that may enable one to become a womanizer or to become a murderer but for you to try to make the connection there are that they are choosing to become gay is a stretch. Your explanation is like saying "because I have gay parents I'm choosing to be gay or I will be gay", yes there may be preexisting factors that contribute to ones upbringing but ultimately it is not a choice.

queeneve:

Inkie,

My cousin said something to me one that was so profound that I will never forget,

She said that sexuality is like choosing what sock to wear the next day, she even added that if she wanted to experiment with a woman she could without hestitation

Once again, it goes to show you that sexuality is not complicated as people claimed it to be, That is the mystic of sexuality that it has no boundaries nor conflictions. Society plays a major role on how a person sexualize and choose their partner. However, a person raised in a HOMOSEXUAL enviroment does not always means the person will be homosexual because if the person does not desire the same sex then the person will not become homosexual. In order for a person to be homosexual they must first have the desire before anything. You can ask any man in this forum if they desire to be with a woman that is not up to their standard they will tell you no, without desire the latter can't happen.

Desire is the same as choosing, they both have the same impact as the other,

Anyway, back to the thread, Women who are dykes, don't want a man because they do not desire a man@poster

Good night people

And if I may ask, this cousin of yours, is she a lesbian? Choosing [preference] and desire are not the same thing. To desire is to to wish or long for while to chose is to make something that is preferred or preferable to others. For example, I may desire a veggie sandwich for lunch but choose to have a roast beef sandwich. The two . The two are not the same thing. As for your cousin saying that sexuality is like choosing what sock to wear the next day, that is untrue. You may choose to act on the behavior/feelings of your sexual orientation but you doesn't mean that you choose your sexual orientation. Yes, they go hand in hand but as I stated before, they are two different things.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2010
I love lesbos, my kinda women smiley
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2010
Dr Cork:

I love lesbos, my kinda women smiley

Smh undecided
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 8:09am On Sep 14, 2010
4real, I love freak lesbians like Inrk Nerd, My kinda babe tongue

They no how to hold a man down wink
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2010
At what point in time did I tell you that I was a lesbian?
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2010
INRK NERD , swetie its ok. I love chicks like you who look like a men undecided

U very sexxxsy
wink
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by oyinda3(f): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2010
Dr Cork:

i dig man with big nyash. bonus if he can cook

i thought so.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2010
Dr Cork:

INRK NERD , swetie its ok. I love chicks like you who look like a  men undecided

U very sexxxsy
wink

And I like men like you who pretend to have a p.enis when in actuality the p.enis is just their imagination grin. Dummy tongue

oyinda.:

i thought so.

lol lol lol
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2010
Anyways Nigerian females always look like men, but majority of them have lesbo tendency (NTA Wes report: 1972,  Article 5, page 6) wink
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2010
ermm MADAM EXCUSE ME!!! Madam I do not joke with my c0rk!! I hav a 17inches c0rk and i never lie about it.

Dont hate the C0rk, hate the game!!
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2010
Dr Cork:

Anyways Nigerian females always look like men, but majority of them have lesbo tendency (NTA Wes report: 1972,  Article 5, page 6) wink

I think you are transgender or a hermaphrodite grin. Take your pick mumu.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2010
Inked_Nerd , madam was with the attitude & why u playin had to get, Chilly out, gademmit!! ?? angry

You the kinda womens who make good mens turn gay (no oofeinse)
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by SAGoddess: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2010
I do not believe for a second sexuality is like choosing a pair of socks in the morning, it is more complex than that.  Maybe those that date same sex later in life are bisexual but never really acknowledged their attraction to the other sex.  I have said this before and will say it again, I think most Africans come out later on in life because they are scared they will be shunned so they do the "normal" stuff like getting married and having children only to realise later on they have only one life and they will not let others dictate how they should live it!

Just my 1 cent. . .  . .   wink
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2010
for example, why do IBO females in Nigeria always have Mustache and beard??   undecidedWhy do they always have muscular face?  undecided Why do they

always have Yam on there leg? undecided  And why do 95.2% of IBO womens always have Mini hairy chest? undecided
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2010
SA GODDESS, babay i trully agree with ya! (mwaaaah), although i dont hav a clue wot u sayin tongue
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by SAGoddess: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2010
Dr Cork:

SA GODDESS, babay i trully agree with ya! (mwaaaah), [b]although i dont hav a clue wot u sayin tongue[/b]

You are too special for words Cock, too special!
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2010
@Dr Cork, your stupidity amuses me [a lot].

SA Goddess:

I do not believe for a second sexuality is like choosing a pair of socks in the morning, it is more complex than that.  Maybe those that date same sex later in life are bisexual but never really acknowledged their attraction to the other sex.  I have said this before and will say it again, I think most Africans come out later on in life because they are scared they will be shunned so they do the "normal" stuff like getting married and having children only to realise later on they have only one life and they will not let others dictate how they should live it!

Just my 1 cent. . .  . .   wink

wink
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by DrCork: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2010
INRK NERD, madam can u act like a lady for once,,gademmit!! can u follow examplies like SA GODDESS?? Must u always curse? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? / My Husband Inherited His Late Brother's Wife / #nobraday: See The Hottest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.