Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Help On Libido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help On Libido (747 Views)

Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / MACA ROOT Buttock Enlargement Food Increases Libido Enhance Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Libido by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Good morning house. Pls are there drugs readily available in chemists that can help a man stay long in sex? What herbs or fruits help improve libido? Pls help with answers. Thanks.
Re: Help On Libido by youngest85(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Try walnuts and roasted corn
Re: Help On Libido by Janosky: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Chew only 2 ripe seeds of moringa daily.

Detox your body with fresh fruits/ vegetables smoothie for at least 2weeks... Fresh,blended ugwu leaf with hot water (steam for 90 seconds and drink ). Very IMPORTANT.

OR:

Carrots, onions, watermelon, apples ,pineapple. Slice them ,add small water and blend together. Pour the contents into a bowl. Add cream milk and egg albumin. Stir together and drink one cupful, morning and evening, as long as you want.... (Pls store any left over in a fridge. Better you prepare the quantity you need for each day only.)
Re: Help On Libido by nlPoster: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Help On Libido by frozen70g(f): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
You did not state your age or if you have any health challenges

Anyway, relax and fonit the way it comes, once you start taking enhancing drugs, you will have to rely on it for life

If your girl friend is a sex machine, look for your match

If you are the one the one that is the machine, take it slow, no one gets award for lasting longer
Re: Help On Libido by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks to everyone for your contribution. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Assaults A Hooker He Slept With Without Paying In Anthony Village, Lagos / How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love / Ladies..would/could U Date Guys who Drink Garrri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.