Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect (11583 Views)

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Breaking: Taraba Acting Governor Sacked? / Gov Alao Akala : The Most Insane Governor Sacked The Entire Oyo State Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2010
Uduaghan will not win. Mark my words. He will not win. While agree that justice was late, in some ways better late than never. Uduaghan did not win the PDP primaries. His brother imposed him in us, and they have both wickedly subjected the whole delta state to unbelievable suffering.

Uduaghan has been mentioned in the ongoing Money laundering case in the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for the EFCC to take him off the streets for one.

I am not convinced that the theft of #50Million the other day is not connected to this. Listent guys, lets stop all this conspiracy theory, these guys evils might be finally comming back to eat them. If any one told u guys Ibori would be languishing in a Far East jail since March, we would have all said, na lie. In 2 weeks time his 1 month of appeal would be up. Believe me when I say I have bought ticket to go and witness his arrival in the UK, hopefully I will be able to snap some pictures and share with you guys
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by vorosmartm(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
YOU ARE A P*55Y, NIT WIT and deserve to be given public execution for your ignorance
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Meldrick(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
monkeyleg:

Uduaghan will not win. Mark my words. He will not win. While agree that justice was late, in some ways better late than never.

YOU LIE. I SAY YOU LIE.

YOU WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE OPEN(AND THAT IS IF FLIES DON'T ENTER) WHEN UDUAGHAN IS SWORN IN AS DELTA STATE GOVERNOR. YOU CAN'T TOIL WITH OIL POLITICS.
HE WILL WIN THE RE-RUN ELECTION AND CLARK WHO HAS BEEN SPITTING RUBBISH WILL REALIZE HE IS NOT A GODFATHER BUT A DOGFATHER IN DELTA STATE.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
So you mean people actually exist you back Uduaghan? Hunger is not a good thing, it makes people who could potentially have a bit of sense turn into animals worse than the Devil.

Did we have PDP primaries in Delta state? Simple answer is no. So those barking on here in support, are just deadend junkyard dogs, content to be fed scraps.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Meldrick,

Can Uduaghan lay claim to a just, fair and honest election? Can he really say he was chosen to represent PDP, and consequently win a false election, or is this anothe Boy-Boy rant?
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Donmeca(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Meldrick,

Can Uduaghan lay claim to a just, fair and honest election? Can he really say he was chosen to represent PDP, and consequently win a false election, or is this anothe Boy-Boy rant?

But the court didn't rule on that. . .it didn't ask pdp to replace him in the forth coming re-run and I believe the party will not anticipate that now. The time is short and they will def go with d known devil than with the unknown angel.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Meldrick(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Meldrick,

YOU MAY CALL IT WHAT EVER YOU LIKE BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE OR STOP WHAT WILL HAPPEN. WHEN IBORI WAS DEALING WITH YOU, YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. UDUAGHAN HAS CHANGED THE FACE OF WARRI AND DONE WILL WITH HIS CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUYING TICKET TO COME AND DO ONE THING. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE IT TO FEED OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET.

YOU TALK ABOUT JUST AND FAIR ELECTION, LIKE THERE IS ANY JUST AND FAIR ELECTION OR IS IT WHAT YOU READ IN YOUR SECONDARY SHOOL TEXTBOOKS.

LIKE I SAID, YOU WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE OPEN WHEN HE IS SWORN IN AS GOVERNOR. THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND YOUR GODFATHER(CLARK) CAN DO.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Donmeca,

Believe me, I was there at the PDP primaries and it did not take place, simple and short. Now that Ibori is out of the way, it now give the other contestant, some of then far more able that the Ugly DOg Uduaghan a chance to challenge for the oppotunity to represent the party. I dont think it is going to be as easy as it was for him to get the ticket. Besides if he runs against Great in what people are going to ensure is free and fair (especially with Ogidigbodigbo out of the way), he will not win. Mark my word. A lot is going to be done to ensure that does not happen. Good people are going to stand up and ensure Uduaghan goes straight to JAIL where he belongs, after he has been disgraced.

For those who dont like it, too bad. Please people should really go and find out much about Uduaghan, he is the twin brother of the devil, evil beyond belief. Is it not on this same thread that we hear he has been Sexually Harrassing people wives, including the ones he has raped.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by jenuel: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
it is indeed unfortunate after almost four years. it is very very embarrassing and this can only happen in nigeria. the cjn should please save us all from this national calamity. judiciary should sit up.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Meldrick,

How long shall you survive on Scraps. You mean you are happy to be fed scraps like a dog by an illegitiamte governor. It amazes me how Oga, go allow sarvant dey feed am scraps. The money belongs to you, stop letting Uduaghan make you feel that you belong to him, days of slave trade are far gone, free yourself from this unecessary bondage
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Meldrick(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Donmeca,

Believe me, I was there at the PDP primaries and it did not take place, simple and short. Now that Ibori is out of the way, it now give the other contestant, some of then far more able that the Ugly DOg Uduaghan a chance to challenge for the oppotunity to represent the party. I dont think it is going to be as easy as it was for him to get the ticket. Besides if he runs against Great in what people are going to ensure is free and fair (especially with Ogidigbodigbo out of the way), he will not win. Mark my word. A lot is going to be done to ensure that does not happen. Good people are going to stand up and ensure Uduaghan goes straight to JAIL where he belongs, after he has been disgraced.

For those who dont like it, too bad. Please people should really go and find out much about Uduaghan, he is the twin brother of the devil, evil beyond belief. Is it not on this same thread that we hear he has been Sexually Harrassing people wives, including the ones he has despoiled.

monkey

Gone are the days of all these CHEAP BLACKMAIL. Nigerians are wiser than this now. You just can't stop it. I have said it . Take it or leave it. Your mouth wil be wide open and flies will be feasting in your mouth when Uduaghan becomes Governor. I really don't know how much Ogboru has given you but I know it's not more than 300 naira.

Like FELA will say, You can't fight water except you wan die - ABA MI EDA
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Meldrick,

Why do you do this to yourself? So you are convinced that Uduaghan is your man? Simple question, where you at the PDP primaries?

This has nothing to do with Blackmail, but a lot to do with the truth. Uduaghan is pure EVIL, some even suggest he is worse than the DEVIL, so I dont need to back anyone for him to be destroyed, he is doing it to himself nicely, and doing a very good job, but my concern is for Nyash-lickers like you, what will become of you when the scraps dry up?

Like I know, Light will surelly defeat darkness. The good people of Delta state have suffered enough, Roli and Emmanuel will get the purnishment they deserve for all the wickedness they have poured on the poor people of that state. As for Ibori, dont worry, the game is up.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Donmeca(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
Monkeyleg,
I don't doubt the veracity of ur claim but my point is that his chances of being fielded by the pdp is above 70% as the party may not go into primaries except someone goes to court for an injunction barring pdp from fielding Uduaghan as its candidates. Some of those qualified guys u mentioned shud fight for their right or be ready to campaign for Great in the elections, period.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by fxmaxony(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
Good news, i hope the judiciary will continue like this till 2011 electoral cases.

I hope too Jega's era proves a point in the re-run,
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Meldrick(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Meldrick,

Why do you do this to yourself? So you are convinced that Uduaghan is your man? Simple question, where you at the PDP primaries?

This has nothing to do with Blackmail, but a lot to do with the truth. Uduaghan is pure EVIL, some even suggest he is worse than the DEVIL, so I dont need to back anyone for him to be destroyed, he is doing it to himself nicely, and doing a very good job, but my concern is for Nyash-lickers like you, what will become of you when the scraps dry up?

Like I know, Light will surelly defeat darkness. The good people of Delta state have suffered enough, Roli and Emmanuel will get the purnishment they deserve for all the wickedness they have poured on the poor people of that state. As for Ibori, dont worry, the game is up.

hehehe
You are wasting your time. Urhobo man.
The Good people of Delta State know that this is just boju boju. Uduaghan will still win. No matter what you think, do or say. I advise you just buy enough tissue to wipe your tears when he wins. grin grin
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by becomrich5: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
WORDS IN ITSEKIRI ITS MEANING IN ENGLISH YORUBA

Afoju A blind person Yoruba Afoju
Afere Air, Wind, Breeze Yoruba Afefe
Adan Bats Ada

Asisaso Rags Yoruba Akisa aso
Aso Clothes of all types Yoruba Aso

Atitan Refuse Dump Yoruba Etitan

Ekutele Rat, Mice (all specie) Yoruba Ekutele

Egungun Fairy, Evil Spirit Yoruba Egungun

Erin a.k.a. Yemeriko, Eni Elephant Yoruba Erin
Ekeregbe Goats (all sexes and family) Yoruba Ekeregbe

Eyen Palm (used generally) including bunch of fruit Yoruba Eye
Eligbo Aged person (all sexes) Yoruba Arogbo

Etu (Animal) Antelope Yoruba Etu
Ejen a.k.a. Isangi, Abaghari Blood Yoruba Eje

Iguru a.k.a Akala Vulture Yoruba Igugu

Ikoko Cocoyam ikoko

Ipere Nails (all brands) Yoruba Ipere(small snail)

Isu a.k.a. Orusun Yam (all varieties) Yoruba Isu

Obi Kola nut (all species) Yoruba Obi

Ogede (Ogede-Oyibo) Banana (all varieties) Yoruba Ogede

Oroli Roof top Yoruba Ore ile
Origho Head (Human) top (generally) Yoruba Ori (oriwo(ondo state))

Ojiji Shadow Yoruba Ojiji

Omo-ojo (omojo) Young snakes (all species) Yoruba Omo ejo
Oron World beyond, heaven, death Yoruba oru
Ose Soap (all brands) Yoruba ose

Ugba Gourd/Calabash Yoruba Egba

Uru Tail, bottom Yoruba eru
Uwan Tongue Yoruba awan

ITSEKIRI ENGLISH ( which is the same with the yorubas. )
1.Mene One
2. Meji Two
3. Meta Three
4. Meren Four
5. Maru Five
6. Mefa Six
7. Meje Seven
8. Mejo Eight
9. Mesan Nine
10. Megwa Ten
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by smooooooth: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
the court didnt ask pdp tp do a fresh primaries, and therefore he remains the pdp candidate for the rerun, and believe me anyone that runs on the pdp platform will win the election. my own concern is after having the win the rerun election just a month to general election, the man will have to go in for a third election to ursher him into his 2nd term judging from the NASS laws. nigerian electoral system is messed up!!!
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Donmeca,

You talk well, and they will. Ibori stole the right of every Deltan man when he imposed his brother on us. I was at that primaries, and the tension was too much, say person no die that night we know no.

I know quite a few candidates that will challenge Uduaghan to the PDP seat, we go watch, but that said, people will team up and back Great, I for one will. We will ensure that no mago-mago and wayo go happen, meanwhile Uduaghan should be hoping that EFCC do not pick him up before he has a chance to run, after all he is not free from all immunity, and I know some people with very strong overwhelming evidence will ge going after him
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by nearest(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2010
Whatever happens, there must be a change in delta, no more uduaghan, roli and vincent, one collecting the federal allocation, the other supplying diesel, and vincent handling contracts, maybe the sudden review of the airport contract to fourty billion naira will be looked into, also the true position on the state's finances.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Meldrick,

Dont worry u will buy me beer, with part of your ill gotten, uduaghan shared wealth, when he heads to kirikiri

@Smooth,

That is if EFCC do not pick him up before election time
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
@nearest,

I beg helep me tell them. I think those Uduaghan Nyash-lickers are under estimating the depth of dislike for the Ugly devil. No be like play like play dem slap OBJ.

Naija is changing, and so is Delta state
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Irk(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
Only the guru knows. We dont av any idea of what caused this. If Emma really rigged his election then why will it be now before our Obsolescent judiciary could detect it. Delay in justice is injustice so dont think this is justice rather it is hypocrisy

Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by sizzlers(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2010
Irk:

Only the guru knows. We dont av any idea of what caused this. If Emma really rigged his election then why will it be now before our Obsolescent judiciary could detect it. Delay in justice is injustice so dont think this is justice rather it is hypocrisy
UDU will still win the race, i sensed danger deputy speaker is his man, he still got the influence & cash
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by adagz01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
Nonesense
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Donmeca(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
But wetin dis guy foto dey do for this thread? Irk abeg comot dat pic, u fine sha and we don c am. do comot am xcpt u wan show us the house Uduaghan built and furnished for ya family.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Donmeca,

Thats Uduaghans boyfriend now, abi u no know am.

Whats puzzles me is now negative our people can be sometimes. You guys want good governance, but yet you are not prepared to do what it takes to get it. This is a very good opportunity for Deltans to come together and choose for themselves a good sarvant, yet we are not ready, even with Ibori out of the scene. They want good governance on a platter of gold without no hard work.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by MAYOWAAK: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
Maurice Iwu was an electoral disaster.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by ndcide(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
those who hate uduaghan love ibori and want ogboru. They are all bad guys. We can see the sentiments are not far fetched. Money and tribalism. Delta state needs a neutral hand. Those saying uduagan was imposed would not have accepted the winner of the ogwashi uku primaries. B/cos i was aware of the sentiments of those against uduagan then. Simply tribal and money. Truth be said uduagan f.!ked up. Abeg these guys arrange things in the coven and live the masses to argue at newspaper stands. Who no knw no knw and many people don't knw. Its no magic he was removed now he could have been removed long ago but those who control the judiciary and its pace were weighing their interests. Too bad we are not ready to solve delta state problems
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by rasputinn(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
Someone spotted the fake ex-gov Uduaghan at the domestic wing of MMA yesterday,he came in an associated chartered aircraft.Make our security agencies shine their eyes o cos the orue fit dey arrange to borrow leg tule from area

EFCC move in fast and arrest that criminal.This is the end of the fake political kingdom of the ogreedygboririgbo of Africa;James Onanethief Ibori
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
@rasputinn,

From news reaching us, The Thief and his deputy have been nabbed by EFCC, we are all waiting for the News to break. The game is up for Ogreedygbodigbo the Killer, wife fhuker, local armed robber, and his ugly Boy Uduaghan
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by rasputinn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
monkeyleg:

@rasputinn,

From news reaching us, The Thief and his deputy have been nabbed by EFCC, we are all waiting for the News to break. The game is up for Ogreedygbodigbo the Killer, wife fhuker, local armed robber, and his ugly Boy Uduaghan

This is the end of their evil clan
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by rasputinn(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
EFCC Set to Try Emmanuel Uduaghan And Former Deputy Governor, Prof. Utuama, for Money Laundering

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-set-try-emmanuel-uduaghan-and-former-deputy-governor-prof-utuama-money-laundering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate / World Anti-Corruption Day: Nigeria's Ranking / Talarte Marafa LG Holds Rally For Tinubu/shettima Movement In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.