Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect (11581 Views)

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Breaking: Taraba Acting Governor Sacked? / Gov Alao Akala : The Most Insane Governor Sacked The Entire Oyo State Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by OVIEJACK: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2010
[b]Dear Mr Jayboy001People should reason with their heads and not just use them for wearing caps.
Out of the 25 local govt in delta state PDP is controlling over 21, now tell me where another party want to come from. The bitter truth is that AFTER UDUAGHAN IT IS UDUAGHAN AGAIN.

Dont be discourage my friend.Yes PDP rules in 21 local government areas of Delta state but have you also forgotten that PDP rules Edo State and that in all their presence Governor and Comrade Adams Oshimole is there as the Leader?No matter anything,Delta state will be influenced by Comrade Adams Oshimole ,know it that we and edo State share the same believes and culture.Secondly,PDP can never win Delta State again as we are from the Yoruba tribes abd tradition and the spirit of Late Sage;Chisf Obafemi Awolowo who gave us all during his reign will fight against all the so called dirty political thieves in the lbori,s,Uduaghan the short Devil and his colleagues in Delta state come January.We are people of God and Delta State been the richest state cannot be lacking behind with Infrastructures and development while our self imposed Governors are looting the Tax payers and oil money away to other countries while the Good people of Delta State are walloping in poverty and lack of Infrastructures and developments to cater for both the yopuths and the poors of the State.There is actually time for everything under this heaven as the Bible said.These peoples times are over,and our past is over so its up to the traditional rulers and the people to vote in mass and vote out corrupt leaders come January.Uduaghan where those supporting the evil genuis lBB and now we can see how the mighty falls indirectly.Wether they like it or not President Goodluck Jonathan must rule nigeria for another 8 yrs.its the turn of the Niger Deltans to rule and the Northerners should wait for another 30 years or Let the fraud Nation (NIGERIA) be DIVIDED by the United Nations.Let everybody Go its ways.UP BIAFRA,UP ODUA,UP AREWA AND UP NIGER DELTA.[/b]
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2010
Some paid Nyash lickers are at it again
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Jayboy001(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2010
Let's not disturb ourselves, we should be alert and see who wins the re-run election.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by OVIEJACK: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
Jayoz001:Your comment :Let's not disturb ourselves, we should be alert and see who wins the re-run election. Your Quote.

You amaze me.Uduaghan is with the EFCC he cannot context the election any more,he is in short banned by the ancestors and the people of Delta State.Watch out for New breeds.
[b][/b]
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by agitator: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2010
1025:

this is in no way close to justice. justice delayed is justice denied. one of the issues raised in the electorial amendments is the idea of [b]conducting elections at least six month before hand over to enable aggrieved parties to go [/b]to court and sort things out before the swear in propare but goodluck jonathan killed that idea
the court shld have waited till 2018 before sacking the gov.
a useless system.

It should be like four years considering the duration of some court cases. one in west and this one in south-south.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
Uduaghan is going to meet with very steep opposition, mark it. the good people os Delta state will send a resounding and clear message to him. NO
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by OVIEJACK: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2010
AMOS ADAMU THE THIEF HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THREE YRS ONLY,VERY BAD FOR NIGERIA REPUTATION .EFCC SHOULD PICK HIM UP FOR INVESTIGATION IMMEDIATLY HE ENTERS INTO NIGERIA.HAJIA WAZIRI AND HER OFFICERS SHOULD WATCH OUT.THIS IS THE KIND OF ROTATION THE NORTH IS ASKING FOR THROUGH PDP.AMOS ADAMU DID A LOT IN THE NFA AND NOW HE STILL TOOK HIS GREEDINESS CHARACRTER TO FIFA AS AN EXECUTIVE MEMBER OF FIFA.THE EVEIL THAT MEN LIKE HIM,IBB,RAYMOND DOKPESI,UDUAGHAN,IBORI AND ALL THEIR GANGS DOES SURELY LIVES WITH THEM AND THEY MUST PAY FOR IT.I DENOUCE AMOS ADAMU AS A NIGERIAN.THEY WILL ALL PERISH AND DIE IN HELL.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by jamesugo: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
Guys,do u think this crook could go through this coming election?
am very optimistic as a result of INEC MAGAMAGO.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
@Jamesugo,

no one know for sure. Like I said, this is a real test for INEC and will set the scene for next years elections. they have a real opportunity to get things right, and they must utilise it. I will be surprised that with all the fraud in the last elections, that uduaghan will be cleared for the re-run. Infact if I remember quite well, Uduaghan was not cleared till very late on the day of the PDP primaries. even then INEC found him to be suspect
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by jamesugo: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
thanks so much monkeyleg for your response.
thanks for giving me updates.
i wish INEC acts wisely as u said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi, Bianca Condemn Demolition Of Ojukwu Centre / I Can't Vouch For Those Working For Buhari -- Keyamo / 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.